Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If yoy have any jawline, growing facial hair is sabotaging yourself

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Why the fuck is it so trendy today to have full beard LOL.

It invalidates your jaw, makes the transitions and outline of your face softer and also adds age to you.

If you grow a beaed you are sabotaging yourself big time.

I have a jawline and big beard right now. Chicks never approached me when I was clean shaven in makes no difference

im just now getting chin hairs, my jawline is the only chad feature i have, rest is subhuman

o v e r

No its not my Jawline is good but with a good Stubble its even more pronounced

I already sport a pubescent goatee since my sideburns look ugly.

What. You spent years on lookism and you still come out with this crap? A short beard, better yet stubble, enhances a good jaw. You can tell when a guy has a shit jaw even behind his beard.

JasonStathamBuzzhaircut.jpg

stubble-742.jpg

image.jpg

You can tell he has a dom jaw.

Zyros said:
Why the fuck is it so trendy today to have full beard LOL.

It invalidates your jaw, makes the transitions and outline of your face softer and also adds age to you.

If you grow a beaed you are sabotaging yourself big time.

Lean face+ strong jawline totally slayer things. Look at all slayers, they have these commonly.

You must not be able to grow a beard. I'm am running beard game right now and a firm believer in Beard Theory. It's all part of the looksmaxx plan.

And if you have a narrow jaw.....

Exactly beards are good

I have a SCHOOL SHOOTER face, i cant go to the street without beard.

yep i dont grow a beard for this reason, it puts me down by a point or two

Templarcel421 said:
You must not be able to grow a beard. I'm am running beard game right now and a firm believer in Beard Theory. It's all part of the looksmaxx plan.

My beard coverage and growth rate are very high and i hate it so much.

I'll keep my full beard on top of my shitty jawline.

Incel_Dikshit said:
And if you have a narrow jaw.....

Exactly beards are good

100% this I have a narrow jaw and with a beard I look so much better I had a jo at mcdonalds were I needed to be clean shaven all the time quit the job within a week because i coulant Cope being a beardless subhuman

Zyros said:

I think narrow Jans look the best with a beard

CopingDrugscel said:
100% this I have a narrow jaw and with a beard I look so much better I had a jo at mcdonalds were I needed to be clean shaven all the time quit the job within a week because i coulant Cope being a beardless subhuman

I think narrow Jans look the best with a beard

Same this zyros guy thinks we all have the same bone structure ass him. I have a narrow jaw. With low bf % i have a jawline. But who cares if youre jaw is shit anyway. JFL AT THIS BLACKPILLED NORMIE.

Zyros said:

Have you tried goatee theory? You have to find the best style for your face

NeverSubmit said:
I have a jawline and big beard right now. Chicks never approached me when I was clean shaven in makes no difference

Fakecel

Incel_Dikshit said:
Same this zyros guy thinks we all have the same bone structure ass him. I have a narrow jaw. With low bf % i have a jawline. But who cares if youre jaw is shit anyway. JFL AT THIS BLACKPILLED NORMIE.

Me 2 bro. Can i see your face shape pm? Is it oval like? I also have a narrow jaw

Allblueeeee said:
Fakecel

Me 2 bro. Can i see your face shape pm? Is it oval like? I also have a narrow jaw

Lol sended you a while back a picture of me when i had a new haircut. Do you remember?

Incel_Dikshit said:
Lol sended you a while back a picture of me when i had a new haircut. Do you remember?

Ah yea i do remember you obv but your face fast was pretty lean if i remember. It was somehow defined. Much better than a long face or a straight round face

its over for beardcels

Some wymyn like beards, some don't. I am sporting the dopest van dyke right now, real talk.

Growing facial hair enhances your jawline man

yeah, I agree. It makes your face rounder

What if i have a defined jawline but it is too narrow. I am fucked i cant even grow a beard

You should grow a beard maybe then you'll look less of a fag

i havent shaved for 3 months

comments i got at work word for word:
"you look older" (coworker 16 y/o fem)
"whats with the beard" (late 30's manager (fem)
"still with the beard" (coworker male mid 20's)

the longer you dont shave the harder it gets to shave, psychologically.

visage said:
i havent shaved for 3 months

comments i got at work word for word:
"you look older" (coworker 16 y/o fem)
"whats with the beard" (late 30's manager (fem)
"still with the beard" (coworker male mid 20's)

the longer you dont shave the harder it gets to shave, psychologically.

And every time I shave, I regret it badly.