Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you've never received positive female attention in your 20s, your can expect the same pattern in your 30s, 40s and beyond.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★★
If you've never received positive female attention in your 20s, your can expect the same pattern in your 30s, 40s and beyond.

According to science, the 20s is when you fully develop as an adult. If within that time frame you haven't experienced some kind of intimacy with a female (at least a kiss) the parts of your brain that are responsible for dealing with females becomes permanently stunted. So the older you get the worse you become at interacting with women.

Even if you luck out and find a gf in your 30s or 40s, your broken brain will be unable to process and handle the situation. And then it just becomes a matter of time before you screw up. And when that happens, she'll sense there's something wrong with you and leave you for a guy who knows how to interact with women.

Inceldom: discussed. :yes:

Last edited:
I will receive positive female attention from my android gf when i'm in my mid 30s. So while you are technically correct you are also wrong.

i know it's a GG. Underdeveloped forever without social skill to the level of being dysfunctional in life.

I will receive positive female attention from my android gf when i'm in my mid 30s. So while you are technically correct you are also wrong.
We are talking about biological females

You know what I used to hate people preaching from the pulpit and saying broscienscey things like that but I'm starting to think you might be on to something. Even if something happened I would probably feel like pulling away. Having a grin on my face would feel stupid. Hope is fucking stupid.

I'm a very artsy person and I recently talked to a foid therapist saying my dream now is to create a romantic scene in a movie or play that cannot be tarnished by reality or segue into something bad. I want to see myself immortalized there with my foid partner.

Unfortunately, android GFs that are indistinguishable from real women will never become reality.

At the most, they'll just be walking talking sex dolls. But they'll never be able to show emotions or desire you like a real woman. And for that reason, an android GF can never replace a real human gf.

Last edited:
ugly old man fetish is what i put my hope in

Most men rapidly deteriorate in their 20s due to hair loss

It's tragic indeed

If you've never received positive female attention in your 20s, your can expect the same pattern in your 30s, 40s and beyond.

According to science, the 20s is when you fully develop as an adult. If within that time frame you haven't experienced some kind of intimacy with a female (at least a kiss) the parts of your brain that are responsible for dealing with females becomes permanently stunted. So the older you get the worse you become at interacting with women.

Even if you luck out and find a gf in your 30s or 40s, your broken brain will be unable to process and handle the situation. And then it just becomes a matter of time before you screw up. And when that happens, she'll sense there's something wrong with you and leave you for a guy who knows how to interact with women.

If you haven't ascended by the time HS ended, it's pretty much over

Funny how I always knew that I will be a loser, even in high school.

"For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them."

Yep. KHHV at the end of high school is over enough. You are already so stunted and behind your peers, there is no going back. You won’t be able to interact with women well enough to get one, and even if you do, she’ll get the ick when the realizes you have no prior experience

Mostly true. But I mentioned 20s as the absolute final deadline to ascend. Someone who was KHHV in high school still has a chance, especially when they attend college But someone who finishes their 20s without ascending has no hope left.

I definitely agree with you, it's the same for athletes (performance) too. Men peak in their 20s:blackpill:; men peak in their 30s:redpill:; men age like fine wine, well into their 40s and beyond.:bluepill:

Last edited:

shit never changes You will remain the same shit forever

Water, but most normscum can't still admit that.

It's like critical period hypothesis for speech. If you can't learn to talk before 5-6 year then you'll never be able to develop full speech skills.

Just wait till 30 bro and love will find you, you won't need to look for :soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:

I wont be alive past my twentys if my life hasn’t improved anyway

Chad's experience with women will keep getting him more Staceys.

The Sub5's lack of experience with women will cause him to lose even his looksmatch.

Last edited:
It's going to get even worse, you're only going to get uglier, fatter and balder due to age. Your lust for young women will only grow because you missed that boat.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Labyrinth
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back