Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you've inspired pity at least once in your life, it's over

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
If a girl took pity on you once, if you have seen pity and compassion on a girl's face at some point for whatever reason, then you'll die single. Weakness is a sexual death sentence.

There's also the fact that girls don't usually take pity on a boy unless his situation seems particularly painful: obvious social isolation, severe ugliness, AlphaDestiny-tier "dead eyes", etc.

Last edited:
Your only hope is to date crazy dominatrix girls. Well, "hope".

i get mostly smug and condisending looks, once a girl that was coming to buy alot at the store i work at, actually struck a conversation with me 6/10 slim and has small boobs, it lasted a while and when i asked if shes avaible to go somewhere, the look on her fase was pitifull and said no. it was two weeks ago, havent seen her seince

happened to me / multiple times / but no pity pussy or a date unfourtunately/ a girl even offered to go with me to prom however she said explictly she would not go home with me / only dance i assume

who cares how they persue you, it is over, being average isnt enough , at least we see finally fucking finally through their bs,

man need to fucking wake up and reclaim their rights and power

I've been pitied plenty of times - and you're right, women are disgusted by pitiful men.

Luckily now everyone hates me enough that they want me to suffer. :cool:

happened to me / multiple times / but no pity pussy or a date unfourtunately/ a girl even offered to go with me to prom however she said explictly she would not go home with me / only dance i assume
You should’ve told her that you didn’t want to be seen with her. That would’ve destroyed her lol.

Yeah people pity me throughout my life. Its a constant reminder that you are different and a subhuman and that you will never be normal

Interesting idea. I think you're right.

I've been pitied plenty of times - and you're right, women are disgusted by pitiful men.
I have some issue with "disgusted". I think it's too harsh a term, implying contempt. In fact, a lot of women can feel genuine empathy for you. But you are on the other hand discarded forever as a possible sexual partner.

I have some issue with "disgusted". I think it's too harsh a term, implying contempt. In fact, a lot of women can feel genuine empathy for you. But you are on the other hand discarded forever as a possible sexual partner.
I meant disgusted in a sexual way. The idea of having sex with you disgusts them. But you may inspire their motherly side, and they'll want to fix you. But if you're like me, you're unfixable, which makes them frustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back