Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If youve had sex more than once or with more than 1 girl and now all of a sudden youre "incel", youre a personalitycel

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Being able to get laid EVEN ONCE as an "incel" is suspicious, but I guess it can happen if youre drunk or something or if the girl decides to give you a chance and then refuses to see you again, but if you are able to have sex more than once or with more than a single girl then thats a sure sign that you are a personalitycel and you could actually benefit from listening to some IT "advice".

Unless you were in a car crash that has left you horribly disfigured, there is no reason why if you can get laid twice you cant do so again other than .... your personality

This is probably the hardest blackpill for nonvirgins here to swallow, if youre able to lose your virginity and then have some more sex...its not your looks

Well, the first one was sober for me, the second girl, we were both a lil high and drunk, that was 12 years ago last time I got laid. Then there was an almost one a few years back, we uh, did some stuff. I fucked up by saying some band she liked was shitty, that's what me and friends did, shit talked bands we hated, she got all upset. She was a virgin too!!! Fuck I wanted to pop that cherry!!!!!

What if you approached hundreds of girls to get to that one? Plenty of guys get a landwhale or two then go years without after that.