Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you've ever had to wonder whether you're good looking then you aren't.

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Good looking men get constant postitive feedback from women that reaffirms that women find them attractive. If you doubt your looks for even a second then you're unattractive. It's over.

Correct. If you are good looking at all, you're gonna get a compliment at SOME point about some physical feature of yours.

I know that because I used to have a really nice hair (before I started to go bald at 18-19) and I got compliments about it from 2 jailbait girls.

There was a interview of David Gandy where he admitted being insecure about his looks, not 'liking' what he saw in the mrror and hating his nose so this isn't strictly true. I'd say if you doubt your looks fairly regularly or have to groom/stylemax to delude yourself int thinking you look good it's over

There was a interview of David Gandy where he admitted being insecure about his looks, not 'liking' what he saw in the mrror and hating his nose so this isn't strictly true. I'd say if you doubt your looks fairly regularly or have to groom/stylemax to delude yourself int thinking you look good it's over

david fuckin gandy was insecure

it's over for everyone.

JFL Gandy probably got paid to say that to further the bluepill agenda about confidence. Deep down he know he looks good.

Don't believe everything people say.

JFL Gandy probably got paid to say that to further the bluepill agenda about confidence. Deep down he know he looks good.

Don't believe everything people say.

i have personally known some very insecure chadlites.

difference is though, they still got laid (they were NT as fuck)

i have personally known some very insecure chadlites.

difference is though, they still got laid (they were NT as fuck)
yeah everybody is insecure, it's human nature. Even if you are especially gifted in a certain area your brain always tries to reevaluate itself and reaffirm your capabilities

100% Correct.

I had a Chad friend once. H e constantly got complimented by women of all ages. Hell even married women complimented him right in front of their cuck husbands.

My mom is the only one who calls me good looking, but it's bs trying to make me feel good about myself.

100% Correct.

I had a Chad friend once. H e constantly got complimented by women of all ages. Hell even married women complimented him right in front of their cuck husbands.
Most people here never had a chad friend. It's honestly impossible to be truly blackpilled if you haven't spent an extended period of time around a Chad. Just stting at the same table as Chad at lunch during junior year of HS and seeing how girls treated him blackpilled me hard. He had girls coming up to our table just to talk to him. It was crazy.

good news: I've never had to wonder about being good looking

bad news: that's because I'm not good looking.

yeah, I guess you're right... seems logical :feelscry: :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back