Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you've ever been to a party, you don't belong here

J

j8gao

Recruit
★★★
Real incels are far too ugly to ever get invited to one

Lol gtfo. I got invited to a birthday party in primary which the whole class got invited to, guess i'm fakecel

By this same token, if you haven't tried to fuck men, then you are vocel. I mean, if a man as ugly as you inviting you to a sausagefest party somehow precludes you from falling into the category of "UNABLE TO GET A GF/SEX", then, since we're building how MEN TREAT YOU into this definition, then we might as well put sex with men on the table too. You've gone 99% full retard, allow me to add one more %.

Where do you mentalcel schoolshooter-phenotype nutjobs get off inserting added meaning into the portmanteau INVOLUNTARY CELEBACY meaning CAN'T GET A GF/SEX FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME?

"I think that the term "involuntary celebacy" should be narrowed to those who experience the situation where female cashiers immediately go for their lunchbreak as you approach their till -- because reasons".

NOPE. INVOLUNTARY means UNWILLING and CELEBACY means no relationship. Stop trying to add in your own subjective aspie criteria. Make up your own term.

What if you did but didn't enjoy it while sober and made no new relationships?

By this same token, if you haven't tried to fuck men, then you are vocel. I mean, if a man as ugly as you inviting you to a sausagefest party somehow precludes you from falling into the category of "UNABLE TO GET A GF/SEX", then, since we're building how MEN TREAT YOU into this definition, then we might as well put sex with men on the table too. You've gone 99% full retard, allow me to add one more %.

Where do you mentalcel schoolshooter-phenotype nutjobs get off inserting added meaning into the portmanteau INVOLUNTARY CELEBACY meaning CAN'T GET A GF/SEX FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME?

"I think that the term "involuntary celebacy" should be narrowed to those who experience the situation where female cashiers immediately go for their lunchbreak as you approach their till -- because reasons".

NOPE. INVOLUNTARY means UNWILLING and CELEBACY means no relationship. Stop trying to add in your own subjective aspie criteria. Make up your own term.
lol
well said

Lol gtfo. I got invited to a birthday party in primary which the whole class got invited to, guess i'm fakecel
I was the only one specifically not invited to a party the rest of the class was in grade 2.

I was the only one specifically not invited to a party the rest of the class was in grade 2.

Similar with me, dude. My birthday parties in school were with my "friends" which are my "friends" because our parents were friends.

I'd say if you've after gone to a party after puberty AND enjoyed it, you don't belong here.

Never been to a party in my life.

>tfw went to some kids birthday party when I was 8

Feels good to be a Chad, cya losers.

JFL at going to parties as an incel.

Killed.

I have been invited to parties while I was in high school but that doesn't make me any less of a truecel. They were just being nice, they probably didn't want to invite me anyways.

Faggots are volcels. If you tried to fuck a dude you're a volcel. Your comparison doesn't make much sense...

fuck off loser, male friends don't care how ugly you are. maybe you're just a weirdo?

I crashed some sorority slut's birthday party and started eating all her cake once.

I´ve been to an incel party... It was only guys, and we listened to rock/metal.

I literally never been to a non family party in my life.

I've been to some parties when I was 16.

Probably my biggest blackpill experience

At the party I was most recently at girls would t even say hi back to me.

Legit only talked with guys the whole night

fuck off loser, male friends don't care how ugly you are. maybe you're just a weirdo?

Wrong, everyone on some level cares how ugly you are. Get blackpilled faggot.

I went to parties forcefully, just to do PUA shit.

I NEVER, EVER, in my life enjoyed a party. I can't understand how one can enjoy dance like a normie idiot while listening to normie music.

I don't have the NT level required to understand this kind of social situations.
every time I've been to a party, I was just either walking around nervously or dancing like a madman, like crazy, just to act out and try to enjoy the situation. of course I never did, as this kind of degenerate shit is not for me.

if I will ever have friends in the future, which I doubt, I will only go with them to private house meetings with high quality music, food, alcohol&weed. and of course it should be a social meeting only without "dancing". I always found "dancing" stupid. even if it's music I like, I don't get why I should "dance" to it. never got it.

I can get why people feel the urge to move their bodies according to the specific rythem, but I still can't understand structured "dancing" with rules of how you should move.

when I "dance", it's always will look autistic to people from outside who are watching it. I just move my body according to how I feel related to the music. I don't follow any stupid "dancing style". It's the ultimate proof I'm Neurodiverse, a non-normie and even an anti-normie.

I also don't get why people go to fucking clubs and pubs. for me It's like going to work. I hate those place. even the ones with music that I like.

what's the point of going to a place full of strangers, pay tons of money for alcohol?
if I wanna relax after work (not that I work, but theoretically) why not meet with people that I actually KNOW and spend the time of after-work with THEM?

what's the point of going to a place full of complete strangers and trying to socialize with them??

can someone explain it to me??

i an too autistic for them anyway man, or i would end up getting no women to talk to and bullied or some shit, until i wasnt forced to go to parties by my parents, i havent been to one since i was a little kid, even then i was a little weird fuck

I´ve been to an incel party... It was only guys, and we listened to rock/metal.

doesn't count. it's not the kind of "party" we talk about here

don't you worry boyos, we are all invited to the big pERty

I was invited to a party once in 2013 but I didn't go.

I don't have the NT level required to understand this kind of social situations.
every time I've been to a party, I was just either walking around nervously or dancing like a madman, like crazy, just to act out and try to enjoy the situation. of course I never did, as this kind of degenerate shit is not for me.

if I will ever have friends in the future, which I doubt, I will only go with them to private house meetings with high quality music, food, alcohol&weed. and of course it should be a social meeting only without "dancing". I always found "dancing" stupid. even if it's music I like, I don't get why I should "dance" to it. never got it.

Everybody that dances looks like an aspie. Chads just get away with it because they are chad

Even incels get invited at some point.

I don't agree. In college parties you don't even get invited. You just go. Like 90% of the people there weren't even invited in the first place.

Of course, I would advise not going at all. It's just trash.

I've been to a party. I just sat there awkwardly the entire time, drank some beer, and then got a nasty headache the next day.