Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you've done a trade then what's your experience?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
and what trade?

i plan on dropping out of college since i think its simply not an option (poor performance) fuck it was an obvious mistake to enroll in the first place

fuck just fuck id rather do something that im capable of doing

does trading pokemon cards in elementary school count?

Ive done that shit where you work inside house and dye and plaster walls and install tiles its dirty and shit work and you work with 50iq subhumans but it pays good

ive done a trade on being subhuman

does trading limiteds on roblox count

Trading stocks. You have to be really good at it first by learning through the demo and read some books. Personally for me it better to be in seminars so you can learn from the workshops as well.

No joke but if you do it without any knowledge, you'd feel stressed and devastated the moment you lose your assets. Won't be able to sleep and lose any kind of will tbh

Pilot. Its an alright job, in the USA you need a degree for it now (which is ridiculous).

Dont worry about self driving or automation coming for trade jobs either. The direction of AI is quickly pivoting to the white collar office jobs as its much easier to design automation systems that dont need to rely on sensors and other physical world interaction.

I've only done rough trade.

I learned a trade, dont what to say which but it's a great job because it pays a fuckton and I dont have to do very much because it is a highly sought after skill. Conspiracies are common conversation fodder. It's nice to see the fruit of your labor at the end of each new project and gives you a feeling of accomplishment. I highly recommend going into a trade

worked as electrician helper at a literal shit water plant for 7 months. sucked ass got bullied. If you have an accident or get injured they'll drug test you most likely. Might drug test on hire and randoms for construction type stuff. been doing residential hvac for 2 months now. People here at this small company aren't douchebags which makes all the difference and everything about it is better actually. Maybe doing manual labor will give you the motivation to go back to school.

Trades are good for being self employed but obviously it's shit, hard work. If you can't get along with people (the case for me) then I highly recommend it.

Trading stocks. You have to be really good at it first by learning through the demo and read some books. Personally for me it better to be in seminars so you can learn from the workshops as well.

No joke but if you do it without any knowledge, you'd feel stressed and devastated the moment you lose your assets. Won't be able to sleep and lose any kind of will tbh
Any good sites to gain knowledge on that?
Trades are good for being self employed but obviously it's shit, hard work. If you can't get along with people (the case for me) then I highly recommend it.
How do you make money from trades without dealing with people?