Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you’ve been on a date Your’re a fakecel

unlimited

unlimited

Banned
-
If you’ve been on a date Your’re a fakecel I also saw some fellow weeb on here say he had female friends in his “friend group” Incels don’t have friends let alone a female friend but female friends????

this is fakecel shit. I’ve never on a date or talked to a girl

I know a trucel who got a date with a semi-retarded girl. He was rejected the day after and she had a panic attack in the cafeteria (I'm not making this up)

I think you can still be incel and get dates but extremely rarely. And never a second date.

Only dates I’ve had
CDDD1DAB 657D 4CD1 A774 21C889987C49

I know a trucel who got a date with a semi-retarded girl. He was rejected the day after and she had a panic attack in the cafeteria (I'm not making this up)

I think you can still be incel and get dates but extremely rarely. And never a second date.
Incel in terms of being a virgin yes incel in terms as referring to yourself no.
Truecels have never talked to a girl I am a truecel the only girls I talk to are my sisters

Hold up. Tell us more. That sounds fun.

Hold up. Tell us more. That sounds fun.
I actually have an audio recording of the whole ordeal but the language isn't English. He's the definition of a trucel. Short, chubby, voicecel (he sounds like a fucking cartoon character :feelshaha:) and was rated 3.5/10 on reddit.

Basically he is insanely low inhib and has approached every girl in my former and current school and gets rejected every time. But when this retarded looking """femcel""" was approached by him she admitted it was the first time, and accepted a date.

The day after I was sitting in the entrance area and he approaches her again, and she starts talking about how he was way "too onto her" and during the entire thing she gradually starts breathing harder and harder and eventually leaves to talk to the counselor.

Considering how low inhib he is, I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to initiate sex in some retarded fucked up kind of way on their first date.

She was visibly distressed for the rest of the entire day :feelsugh:
Servers her right for making my brocel distressed for life.

So you mean multiple dates, just it has to be one date per partner? That's "incel?" I don't think that would fly on this forum.

So you mean multiple dates, just it has to be one date per partner? That's "incel?" I don't think that would fly on this forum.
I believe you can get lucky sometimes albeit very rarely. From what I heard there's literally a fakecel on this forum posting right now because "he was incredibly lucky" :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Although if I had to make the rules I wouldn't want people going on dates and posting about it here.

I actually have an audio recording of the whole ordeal but the language isn't English. He's the definition of a trucel. Short, chubby, voicecel (he sounds like a fucking cartoon character :feelshaha:) and was rated 3.5/10 on reddit.

Basically he is insanely low inhib and has approached every girl in my former and current school and gets rejected every time. But when this retarded looking """femcel""" was approached by him she admitted it was the first time, and accepted a date.

The day after I was sitting in the entrance area and he approaches her again, and she starts talking about how he was way "too onto her" and during the entire thing she gradually starts breathing harder and harder and eventually leaves to talk to the counselor.

Considering how low inhib he is, I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to initiate sex in some retarded fucked up kind of way on their first date.

She was visibly distressed for the rest of the entire day :feelsugh:
Servers her right for making my brocel distressed for life.
Oh boy. Does he know he is an incel ? or even what that means? His life will be so harder (way more) if he keep it up like this. :blackpill:

Oh boy. Does he know he is an incel ? or even what that means? His life will be so harder (way more) if he keep it up like this. :blackpill:
No but he has said to me that "it's unfortunate that he's not good looking" so I think he is getting blackpilled purely by experience. AFAIK he can barely communicate in English, which everyone here can.

No but he has said to me that "it's unfortunate that he's not good looking" so I think he is getting blackpilled purely by experience. AFAIK he can barely communicate in English, which everyone here can.
where do u live if u dont mind me asking? scandinavia?

So he is a foreign ?
where do u live if u dont mind me asking? scandinavia?
So he is a not good looking foreign in scandivania ? The place where.... every girl is a stacy ?
We have to give one to the poor guy. Who else would have such a courage ?

If you’ve been on a date Your’re a fakecel I also saw some fellow weeb on here say he had female friends in his “friend group” Incels don’t have friends let alone a female friend but female friends????

I believe you can get lucky sometimes albeit very rarely. From what I heard there's literally a fakecel on this forum posting right now because "he was incredibly lucky" :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Although if I had to make the rules I wouldn't want people going on dates and posting about it here.

Who?

If you’ve been on a date​

sir this isn't chads.is

First dates are normal tho, female friends yeah that is gigafake

Exactly.

I know right, too many fakecels here saying that they have female friends

What about oldcels who had a date with a fat or ugly girl 15 years ago before things went to shit. That’s possible.

Getting a date from online is like getting a job interview. If you misrepresent yourself, you can get the interview/date but good luck getting anywhere with it.

I've been on one date with a girl before.

I've even held the girl's hand on said date.

I can't keep the flare between us going.

They always ghost me.

I've been on one date with a girl before.

I've even held the girl's hand on said date.

I can't keep the flare between us going.

They always ghost me.
@mortyposter looks it’s pickle rick!

Jfl at you if are going to a date in 21st 2021, that means your a simpbetacuck. GigaChads, Chads does only one night's stands

btw this post is kinda low iq because it smells like betasimpycucky personality.

An exception should be made for oldcels. You expect someone to be 30 + never having been on a date?

Retarded chad only :lul:

Incel is a person whom not even one girl has a crush on. Obviously getting a date means you are fake

Nope, you can angle- frame your pics until she actually sees you on the date :feelskek:
When you see her personality detector change on 180 theen you know

imagine actually getting a date tbh

First dates are normal tho, female friends yeah that is gigafake
most incels with female friends are just orbitting the female she doesnt care about the incel.

or they possibly are just part of a social circle where a foid is in it but even then she doesnt care for the incel and bangs other better looking dudes

also first dates are not "normal" for incels. you sound like a fakecel saying that ngl