Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're under 18yo you can't consider yourself an incel, unless you're a truecel or full autist

• Thread starter littlemanhikicel
  • Start date
littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
There's some under 18yo guys here that are blackpilled but they are too young, maybe they can get laid at least once or even get a gf. I think mostly the ones who live in 3 world countries. Because the foids there have less standards than the foids of 1world countries. And for the ones living in 1 world countries if they're not NT I understand if they are here tbh.

Too many kindergartencels here

your genes don't magically change from 17 to 18

Cope, if theres any under18cel reading this here is some advice. Give up, theres nothing you can do

Yes that is truth, but maybe some of them are isolated or locationcels , maybe with some socialcyrclemaxx can have their looksmatch or they are over exaggerating about his ugliness

There's some under 18yo guys here that are blackpilled but they are too young

If you are under 14 years you should get out of here.

weekly gate keeping thread i see

Yeah the problem is that under 18cels, as of this day and age, have never known anything except the victimhood encouraging social media culture, so therefore if they have any troubles with girls they're quick to label themselves truecel or full autist even if they're not and will get butthurt if called out on it. You can't win with those little shitheads.

This tbh.
I was pretty much a 100% certain that i would most likely stay a virgin forever at the age of 17.

Yeah the problem is that under 18cels, as of this day and age, have never known anything except the victimhood encouraging social media culture, so therefore if they have any troubles with girls they're quick to label themselves truecel or full autist even if they're not and will get butthurt if called out on it. You can't win with those little shitheads.
Yes I think that explain some cases.

There's some under 18yo guys here that are blackpilled but they are too young, maybe they can get laid at least once or even get a gf. I think mostly the ones who live in 3 world countries. Because the foids there have less standards than the foids of 1world countries. And for the ones living in 1 world countries if they're not NT I understand if they are here tbh.
I was at the grocery store and saw a baby walking around in a diaper, holding a smart phone posting on here. absolutely ridiculous.

I was at the grocery store and saw a baby walking around in a diaper, holding a smart phone posting on here. absolutely ridiculous.
It's over for babies in diaper cels.

being incel is high school is normal. If you're incel in college, you're fucked.

being incel is high school is normal. If you're incel in college, you're fucked.
Majority of ppl lose virginity at 13-15yo range it's over , but you can get a second shot later of course. But that depends of your looks.

It's pretty cringe seeing 15-years olds when most guys that age haven't had much action anyway

It's pretty cringe seeing 15-years olds when most guys that age haven't had much action anyway
Of course some of them are aware of his uglyness, but maybe some of them are over exaggerating their defects.

A lot of youngcels will blossom into normies. But, they still need the blackpill, because their lives will still be governed by its laws.

A lot of youngcels will blossom into normies. But, they still need the blackpill, because their lives will still be governed by its laws.
Yes , they have to congregate here to take the wisdom of the blackpill.

If it hasn't happened or come close to happening by the time you graduate college or get close to your mid 20s, that's when you know for sure you're incel and not just a late bloomer. Full-blown autism and/or death-tier looks are of course exceptional cases.

But, they still need the blackpill, because their lives will still be governed by its laws.

I’ve tried telling them, but children don’t listen

Cope, i knew i was incel 100% when i was 16.

If you're young your bones can still grow and if you're in school you can attempt to social circlemax. Not saying that youngcels shouldn't be here but that many of them still have more hope than they realize.

weekly gate keeping thread i see
This.

I wish I found the blackpill 5 years ago, it would have prevented NUMEROUS inevitable rejections.

I don't think you can be considered real truecel under 25 years old unless you're diagnosed non-NT

All "incels" younger than 18 are better off browsing lookism than this site, this place is more for those with minimal to no chances of ascension.

Kids shouldn't be here period, and I can only surmise those complaining about "gatekeeping" are teens themselves. You may not change from 17-18 but you can sure as fuck still grow and develop between 18-25

depends what they look like you can be ugly with probably no hope unless they get rich but then thats basically buying a whore aka woman to be your gf.

Lookie here lad. I am socialcircle maxxed and low inhib. I talk to foids. i approach them but they just fail to see me as a sexual being.