Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're ugly and gymcelling people will look at you with sarcasm

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
Some dudes said I had a good phisique ( bloated and bulked ) and this girl was looking at him with a smirk thinking he was making fun of me.
He wasn't making fun of me but she had poor opinion about me and she thought he was just messing with me.

Also I remember some girls told me I was a cocky tryhard just for gymcelling ( as an ugly male )

Some dudes said I had a good phisique ( bloated and bulked ) and this girl was looking at him with a smirk thinking he was making fun of me.
He wasn't making fun of me but she had poor opinion about me and she thought he was just messing with me.

Also I remember some girls told me I was a cocky tryhard just for gymcelling ( as an ugly male )
Gymcelling is only nice for self improvement of your phisique and mental health. Gymcelling will not in any way grab you a foid.

Brutal. Over for gymcels.

I've never had anyone compliment me on my physqiue when I was gymcelling except once when I took my shirt off although most of them were creeped out by it and told me to put my shirt back on. JFL if I was Chad they would've been praising me and asking me to take my pants off so they could suck my dick.

Brutal. Over for gymcels.

I've never had anyone compliment me on my physqiue when I was gymcelling except once when I took my shirt off although most of them were creeped out by it and told me to put my shirt back on. JFL if I was Chad they would've been praising me and asking me to take my pants off so they could suck my dick.

Gymcelling is the funniest cope and advice. The gymcelling story starts with a male NPC normoid telling incels
Hit the mothafuckin gym bro you are not entitled to women without any improvement. You need to get muscles bro :soy: :bluepill:
But then incel becomes a gymcel for some years and is still incapable of attracting women even after years of Effort™. So he joins a gymcelling forum and asks whats wrong. He is responded with
Lifting for women? Bro that's just sad bro you need to lift for yourself and for health bro you can't do it for women bro
And now the gymcel is larping a monkcel who only wants to train his body and achieve some kind of higher awareness through self-improvement

I'm not against gymcelling but I don't think you should ever tell incels to become gymcels. Don't treat gymcelling as medicine or improvement. Treat it as a way to pass time. Have the same mentality as watching Youtube or anime or playing video games.
My advice is that if your life isn't going anywhere then you should sit down, blame someone else, feel sorry for yourself, give up and do something that's low effort and high reward. That's not advice for people who have the genetics to live life. If your life is good then you obviously keep living it. There's winners and there's losers. There's a difference between being and larping. Life becomes easier when you stop being a delusional larper. Look at your life and think are you a winner or are you loser.

Why even bother gymcelling. At this point I'm LDARmaxxing.

Nobody can tell if you gymcel unless you take your shirt off. But you will never get to that point with a foid because there is no gym for your face

If youre a turbo manlet in a gym you are a circus performer to all foids watching

Nobody can tell if you gymcel unless you take your shirt off. But you will never get to that point with a foid because there is no gym for your face
I was big and bloated

Yeah, most modern girls hate guys who go to the gym now. They like that puny prettyboy "in touch with their feminine side" garbage. Thanks to media conditioning, many women associate muscular guys and gymgoers with "narcissists" and "sMOl pEniS tehe." It's ironic, because the pretty boy twinks are not only useless, but also way more narcissistic and neurotic than the muscle chads imo.

There are also lots of studies made by coping academics that attempt to prove that muscular males are more likely to be psychopaths and racists, but there correlations are usually insignificant or mediated by something else. You can't make this crap up. Modern soyciety hates masculine powerful men.

Nope. Guys wil respect you in general. Getting stronger is the best cope

Nope. Guys wil respect you in general. Getting stronger is the best cope
That's only if have a good enough frame. Manlets with horrible frame can gymmaxx all they want, I'm not scaring anyone as a manlet with 14 yo girl frame.

That's only if have a good enough frame. Manlets with horrible frame can gymmaxx all they want, I'm not scaring anyone as a manlet with 14 yo girl frame.

Better than being a 120 lbs manlet. Frame correlates with height in 99% of cases.

I know it's "water is wet" kind of observation, but I was in the gym the other day trying to lose at least some weight (not successful anyway, i'm a fatcel forever) and I noticed a new dude in our small local gym. Now, let's face it, our rural shithole doesn't have too many really good looking people god-gifted with good genes - most gymgoers are either landwhales or straight ugly (for foids) or manlet / obese dudes. This guy was... like... a fucking Greek god in the making. Call it a chad worshiping or plain gay, but it literally took me 0.0000...1 seconds to see how big of a chad the guy was. He was like a different kind of species on the same earth - ideal skeletal proportions, flawless face etc. In fact, he was not gym-conditioned at all, but it didn't matter at all. You can't get there with any kind of gymmaxxing, facesurgerymaxxing or whatever copemaxxing you can think of - you either are a chad from the start or you are not, period, full stop.

It was just a cool reminder I guess. Water is wet boyos.

Glad I never took gym too seriously.

When I was still naive in college, I had a coach--an old buddy who was an amateur body builder. He'd come to my school and I'd sneak him into our gym so he could train me. After a few months learning what to do, I'd go on my own. I was feeling better about myself (hadn't gotten the blackpill yet). But whether I was doing cardio or lifting, I caught people--guys and girls--laughing at me. I'd listen to music for motivation, but sometimes there'd be no tunez coming through my earbuds. And I'd hear the alphas TRASH TALKING me.

I even went up to a girl I thought had been checking me out (stupid me, I know) just to chat her up. I got within four feet of her. Know what she did? She actually started laughing at me out loud. In front of the whole wing of our gym. I had to slither 3/4 of the way across the floor to the exit...

When you're ugly enough, gym-maxing is just another cope.

I joined the gym and will go for the first time this week. Wish me luck.

I'm not against gymcelling but I don't think you should ever tell incels to become gymcels. Don't treat gymcelling as medicine or improvement. Treat it as a way to pass time.
In fact, he was not gym-conditioned at all, but it didn't matter at all. You can't get there with any kind of gymmaxxing, facesurgerymaxxing or whatever copemaxxing you can think of - you either are a chad from the start or you are not, period, full stop.

I'm content with being skinny, it's my face and height that are the problem

That's why I only ever exercise at home.

Ugly people fail even when they succeed because they just get ridiculed and mocked instead of rewarded or congratulated.

When I was still naive in college, I had a coach--an old buddy who was an amateur body builder. He'd come to my school and I'd sneak him into our gym so he could train me. After a few months learning what to do, I'd go on my own. I was feeling better about myself (hadn't gotten the blackpill yet). But whether I was doing cardio or lifting, I caught people--guys and girls--laughing at me. I'd listen to music for motivation, but sometimes there'd be no tunez coming through my earbuds. And I'd hear the alphas TRASH TALKING me.

I even went up to a girl I thought had been checking me out (stupid me, I know) just to chat her up. I got within four feet of her. Know what she did? She actually started laughing at me out loud. In front of the whole wing of our gym. I had to slither 3/4 of the way across the floor to the exit...

When you're ugly enough, gym-maxing is just another cope.
I feel this with my soul. I’ve been gym maxxing since high school and bitches really don’t care, they’ll get cocky and make fun of you, it’s like they enjoy poking the monster with a stick. So much instigating and shit I’m surprised I didn’t smash one of their faces in.

I feel this with my soul. I’ve been gym maxxing since high school and bitches really don’t care, they’ll get cocky and make fun of you, it’s like they enjoy poking the monster with a stick. So much instigating and shit I’m surprised I didn’t smash one of their faces in.
That's how entitled they feel to mock you. Even then after you've accepted there's nothing you can do they still at the same time expect you to care about slights toward them or their pet causes or else you "are a bad person" :feelsclown: