Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're truly an incel you will never have a "social life"

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
It is a known fact that attractive people live life on easy mode. Simply by having a good face you can get a job over an ugly person because they will naturally be inclined to like the better looking person, regardless of qualifications or "personality".

Besides that, they also get to experience every social avenue they desire. If a Chad walks up to a random group of girls or even guys that group is excited and happy that they are being approached by someone attractive. The girls will instantly take a liking to the Chad and he will be able to fuck all of them, although it may take longer depending on looks. The men will naturally look to him as an alpha male and follow his lead, taking the sloppy seconds that he's already came inside the night before. Every person wants to be friends with someone that is attractive, as for males biologically it allows them to obtain higher quality females by sticking around with the Chad.

In essence, Chads and also Stacies as well are "natural leaders" -- solely due to their appearance and with no relation to any personal qualities they might have. People automatically want to help them or make their day better because they are attractive. On the flip side, an incel is treated like dirt and either hated or ignored. Females will be intimidated by you, or not notice you at all, while men will judge you as weak (despite any actual ability) and rank you as a low value male not worthy of their "pack".

@RREEEEEEEEE

But what about all those ugly people frequently cited who have lots of friends and date the qts? Oh, we’re not talking stuff out of Grimms’ Fairy Tales.

halo effect is real. even ugly people dont want to hang out with uglier people.

it is the worst possible hell to be next to a CHAD. I have a friend (he is suprisingly a good guy) who is GIGA Chad. I feel like a roach next to him.

bump too high iq

If I had a social life atleast it's something. I don't even have friends, and it's boring/not enjoyable trying to do stuff on your own.

@RREEEEEEEEE

Thanks for tagging me. But it's a pretty stupid post, if you aren't too autistic then you can make friends in college and have a social life, even as a truecel. I am a truecel but I have some sort of a social life despite being a NEET. But it's very monotonous, and some days I don't leave the house for a number of days.