Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you’re the eldest male in your family and the only male, then your genetic line is ending with YOU

Are you the eldest sibling in your family?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
gapingpores

gapingpores

Frankenstein
-
Billions of years of evolution ends with you

two older sisters. one is engaged

Don't women also carry the gene?

I am my fathers only child, so his bloodline ends with me.

Family name and legacy. The family dies if the last male doesn't have children.
Maybe that matters if you're the Duke of Gloucester or something.
But technically the genetic line does continue even through the female side.

this is so fucking brutal

I mean, that's your view if you want it to be. Won't convert me into that way of thinking.

There are reasons men want boys for their children and it's not because of guys chasing their "little angels".

I am an only child also a genetic dead end

One elder future richcel brother studying radiology

I mean, that's your view if you want it to be. Won't convert me into that way of thinking.

There are reasons men want boys for their children and it's not because of guys chasing their "little angels".
Fair. I guess I would prefer my name go on, too, but failing that, it's okay to just pass my genes as a consolation prize.

My dad was gigachad and had 4 other children with another woman before he met my mother. so no, it doesn't :feelshmm:

Tbh serves the genes right for this genetic recomb when I could have been tall, blue eyed, a chad face and no baldness

I have an older brother who lost his v card at 15 so my family line should be fine

I'm the only son among my siblings and the youngest one too.

I dont care about ending my genetic line. I am not coldhearted enough to curse a hypothetical son with my garbage genetics

Ye but I have a sibling

There's only me and my cousin with the family's name and we're both truecels

I'm the only male child my father had, who was my grandfather's only male child as well. I've never asked if my grandpa's brothers had male grandchildren from their sons cause I'm afraid to find out, but there's a good chance I'm the only male carrying my family's name left, and of course I'm never going to have children. A whole name, which has survived through the ages, might die because of a few millimeters of facial bones. Brutal shit tbhngl

I'm an only child to my mother but even then I'm gonna be the last of the bloodline, which crushes me tbh

I have an older brother and a younger sister.

I have older brothers tbh

I am the eldest brother but my younger brother is Chad so my parents bloodline at least is safe, only my genes will be relegated to dust

my brother and cousins will do the job

My younger cousins will probably reproduce the name. For me it's a dead end. Can't also imagine a woman carrying my name, the thought of it is just from another universe

I have autistic nerd brother, so idk probably

Cope so strong and bluepilled it put the nuclear bomb to shame.

"Paternal genes have been found to bemore dominant than the maternal ones. Genes from your father are more dominant than those inherited from your mother, new research has"

the male genes are so strong that even a white guy with a black wife from westren africa still has a better chance to make white skinned babies than a white woman with an already biracial black husband.

Do you know what crap you inherit from yourmother's side though?. Height.

We are all fucked cuz this bullshit world allows midget foids to reproduce...but god forbid a malnet ever get that chance if he's not a millionaire.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back