Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're talking about needing "social skills" and "experience" on this board, you're retarded

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Looks, genetics, cold hard sharp facial features and height.

That gets you pussy.

Experience does not get you pussy. Experience is the RESULT of being good looking and having girls want you. You got the entire fucking thing backwards.

High IQ thread

It's the same as saying "just be confident bruh", I have a lot of experience, but they are not positive at all

@uninstall BTFO

There's plenty of mentalcels on here that would disagree tbh

looks money status faggots

personally does matter, but very little 90% looks 10% personality.

i mean you cant be a blatant asshole even if ur a 9 /10

I love how people bring up social retardation. “Well, even if you looked like Thor, you’d still be socially retarded!” Yeah and? The socially stunted guy would get laid whereas being a kunfident 3-4/10 results in SHIT.

Hearing that a guy lacked experience would throw girls off and maybe even be a dealbreaker for some but once again, that Thor guy would get laid. I bet most women would say “well he was a natural!” or talk about teaching him with glee.

Some of the biggest defenders of “personality” I’ve ever seen were literal HFAs. They learned paint by number social skills and think that’s what got them laid, not being average and slumming for whales. I can only hope their lives are long and soul-crushing.

You need to be NT if sub chad

It's the same as saying "just be confident bruh", I have a lot of experience, but they are not positive at all

It's like saying wearing an NBA jersey makes you an NBA player, not being highly skilled and actually getting accepted to the NBA.

It's extremely low IQ thinking.
There's plenty of mentalcels on here that would disagree tbh

you mean guys who aren't good looking enough but lie themselves and cope by saying "i'm a mentalcel"
I love how people bring up social retardation. “Well, even if you looked like Thor, you’d still be socially retarded!” Yeah and? The socially stunted guy would get laid whereas being a kunfident 3-4/10 results in SHIT.

Hearing that a guy lacked experience would throw girls off and maybe even be a dealbreaker for some but once again, that Thor guy would get laid. I bet most women would say “well he was a natural!” or talk about teaching him with glee.

Some of the biggest defenders of “personality” I’ve ever seen were literal HFAs. They learned paint by number social skills and think that’s what got them laid, not being average and slumming for whales. I can only hope their lives are long and soul-crushing.

and the socially retarded thor guy would no longer be socially retarded after about 1 or 2 nights

looks are just one of several requirements. if i became good looking overnight i'd still be incel.
i'm a 28 year old friendless virgin. i have the mannerisms of a mentally ill 60 year old homeless man. people can tell i'm "odd" after 2 minutes of conversation.
if i was good looking i could go on some dating app and get some girl to come to my house, but how do you think she'd react after finding out i have no hobbies, no friends, and that i never go out? you think shed want to stick around and be my gf? lol...

It's surprising how many bluepilled faggots still remain in this forum thinking ''social skills'' or ''muh personality'' matters in the dating scene

@mylifeistrash id agree with you there, mentalcels have a much much higher capacity of ascending than those with discernible negative features they have no control over.... Experience/confidence will only help you if you're a 5 or above, anything below a 5 and ..
It's over.

looks are just one of several requirements. if i became good looking overnight i'd still be incel.
i'm a 28 year old friendless virgin. i have the mannerisms of a mentally ill 60 year old homeless man. people can tell i'm "odd" after 2 minutes of conversation.
if i was good looking i could go on some dating app and get some girl to come to my house, but how do you think she'd react after finding out i have no hobbies, no friends, and that i never go out? you think shed want to stick around and be my gf? lol...

Low IQ cope.

bluepillled cuck

oh god the cope

you're incel because you're ugly

or tell me do girls interview drunk chads at clubs and ask about their hobbies before they fuck them? jesus fucking christ

personally does matter, but very little 90% looks 10% personality.

i mean you cant be a blatant asshole even if ur a 9 /10
Sounds bluepilled but I believe that personality does/can matter a little if you‘re between 5/10 and 7/10 in terms of looks. Most people are in that range and the only way to stand out in that huge group is personality. But it‘s just all not worth it, when a Chad comes along and steals your girl with his non existent personality. I will admit that personality is a meme when you‘re in the 1/10-4/10 range.

how could any incel still believe in personality? its 2018.

oh god the cope

you're incel because you're ugly

or tell me do girls interview drunk chads at clubs and ask about their hobbies before they fuck them? jesus fucking christ

how do you think sub8 guys get gfs then... they run social circle game, and you need social skills to do that, that's what i'm saying

how do you think sub8 guys get gfs then... they run social circle game, and you need social skills to do that, that's what i'm saying

so girls don't care about looks when it comes to social circle?