Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're sufficiently good-looking, sex with foids is all that matters in life

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Chad doesn't do or think about anything except having sex.

He doesn't have time for clowning around with normies, because every moment he spends bullshitting with sub-8 losers is a moment he's giving up banging the brains out of prime Stacies and Beckies.

All normie interests, hobbies, activities, intellectual pursuits, etc. are just copes for the fact that normies can't get sex whenever they want with whomever they want. When a person is attractive enough, he gives up all of these things and just has sex in all of his free time.

everything else practically falls into place if one is sufficiently attractive enough. The college chad who gets in because of full ride sports scholarships and gets a job from "networking" is a stereotype at this point

Sex with foids is all that matters in life either way, it's just if you can't do this, you can either cope, rope, or go ER. Most men are massive pussies and will never choose the latter two options.

true because lookism and halo effect pretty much ensures they will have no trouble finding employment / success either

He doesn't have time for clowning around with normies, because every moment he spends bullshitting with sub-8 losers is a moment he's giving up banging the brains out of prime Stacies and Beckies.

All normie interests, hobbies, activities, intellectual pursuits, etc. are just copes for the fact that normies can't get sex whenever they want with whomever they want. When a person is attractive enough, he gives up all of these things and just has sex in all of his free time.
Even if you aren’t chad, sex with females is STILL the point of life

Sex with foids is all that matters in life either way, it's just if you can't do this, you can either cope, rope, or go ER. Most men are massive pussies and will never choose the latter two options.

Why haven't you done it then you pussy?

Even if you aren’t chad, sex with females is STILL the point of life

Correct. But this isn't what society tells us.

We're constantly told "sex isn't that important," instead of the truth, which is, "sex is the most important thing in life, but most people are too ugly to have lots of sex."

Nuff said

Correct. But this isn't what society tells us.

We're constantly told "sex isn't that important," instead of the truth, which is, "sex is the most important thing in life, but most people are too ugly to have lots of sex."
Most men*

Foids can be 2/10 and get Chadlites easy
I doubt you would go ER either way. PUSSY
Nah bro I'm gonna ascend. What's your excuse?

And you know all of this how?

You follow Chad around and stalk him every waking hour of his life? How?

We don't see Chads in public very often. Why do you think this is? What do you think they're doing in their free time?

no ask @rightfulcel

We don't see Chads in public very often. Why do you think this is? What do you think they're doing in their free time?
But you just said you know what he's doing every waking hour because you observe him. So now you're admitting you don't actually know for sure but you're just guessing he's fucking 24/7?

Sub zero temperature IQ

There's being an incel and then there's being a delusional faggot like you. Yeah, not getting sex sucks but thinking that sex is the ONLY thing that matters makes you a cumbrain retard and you'll literally be miserable until the day you die

Still some time for vidya after you've fucked stacies 10 times a day.

But you just said you know what he's doing every waking hour because you observe him. So now you're admitting you don't actually know for sure but you're just guessing he's fucking 24/7?

Sub zero temperature IQ

There's being an incel and then there's being a delusional faggot like you. Yeah, not getting sex sucks but thinking that sex is the ONLY thing that matters makes you a cumbrain retard and you'll literally be miserable until the day you die
GIGACOPE

I didn't say "I observe him" lol. I said I arrive at my hypotheses' by observing reality. And we have Tinder data, and we rarely see Chads in public. Draw your own conclusions.

If you want to believe Chad is spending his free time reading literature, browsing internet forums or playing video games, go for it.

Sub zero temperature IQ

Whether the truth makes me miserable is irrelevant. The truth is just true, regardless of how we feel about it.

Ngl after being on this forum for a bit you're all kinda just a bunch of whiny faggots lol

Ngl after being on this forum for a bit you're all kinda just a bunch of whiny faggots lol

You'll have to forgive us.

We've done the whole, "Shower, man up, clean your room, get a job, hit the gym" routine and it got us a grand total of 0 sexual encounters.

You'll have to forgive us.

We've done the whole, "Shower, man up, clean your room, get a job, hit the gym" routine and it got us a grand total of 0 sexual encounters.

He doesn't have time for clowning around with normies

Chad is not an endless s.x machine his libido usually tops at 1..3 intercourses/day the rest of his time is devoted to other, not s.x-centered, activities like playing video games, watching popcorn movies, chilling with friends etc.

everything else practically falls into place if one is sufficiently attractive enough. The college chad who gets in because of full ride sports scholarships and gets a job from "networking" is a stereotype at this point
High iq

I just want to be beautiful

what did you expect? did you think we were all happy and content?

What surgeries do you plan on getting? And how much will they cost?
I am about to finish up my acne scar surgery treatments which cost just under 3000. I had a little botox in my forehead for a couple hundred.

I also want to get jaw fillers and submental fat removal as well.

I am about to finish up my acne scar surgery treatments which cost just under 3000. I had a little botox in my forehead for a couple hundred.

I also want to get jaw fillers and submental fat removal as well.

Good luck. Do you plan to betabux or do you think you can become a Chad?

Good luck. Do you plan to betabux or do you think you can become a Chad?
Not betabuxxing, 0% chance.

I am hoping to get to 7-8 range. I might have to do a bit of frauding on Tinder to secure some lays too

Most men*

Foids can be 2/10 and get Chadlites easy

Nah bro I'm gonna ascend. What's your excuse?
It is good to have hope, but you are in favor of the sub 8 law, basically chad or nothing, right? being this way, even with surgeries, the sub 8 law will fuck you. Also, it is not difficult to realize if someone underwent surgery, and when it is discovered that you have poor genetic quality, you are exposed.

It is good to have hope, but you are in favor of the sub 8 law, basically chad or nothing, right? being this way, even with surgeries, the sub 8 law will fuck you. Also, it is not difficult to realize if someone underwent surgery, and when it is discovered that you have poor genetic quality, you are exposed.
How will they discover I have poor genetic quality if the surgeries make me look good?

Not betabuxxing, 0% chance.

I am hoping to get to 7-8 range. I might have to do a bit of frauding on Tinder to secure some lays too
Well you must think you have some great aesthetic potential to get there, it's a huge leap

Well you must think you have some great aesthetic potential to get there, it's a huge leap
I've been rated 4-6 range by people. I'd say i'm a 5ish. I am crossing my fingers tbh

How will they discover I have poor genetic quality if the surgeries make me look good?
When a family member, acquaintance or friend contacts the person you are dating, that person will show you a photo or mention how you were before and then spread it.
Also, sometimes the surgeries seem very unnatural, as if those characteristics should not be there.

When a family member, acquaintance or friend contacts the person you are dating, that person will show you a photo or mention how you were before and then spread it.
Also, sometimes the surgeries seem very unnatural, as if those characteristics should not be there.
I have no intentions of long term dating.

I've been rated 4-6 range by people. I'd say i'm a 5ish. I am crossing my fingers tbh
Wish you luck boyo, I feel too old now to try ascending and surgery, but at least I have recently started minoxmaxxing so I can keep my hair a bit longer than nature intended. We'll see the results

How are you sure if they are honest grades? I have been rated 6 or 7 but obviously I know it is not.

Wish you luck boyo, I feel too old now to try ascending and surgery, but at least I have recently started minoxmaxxing so I can keep my hair a bit longer than nature intended. We'll see the results
Yeah good luck with that
How are you sure if they are honest grades? I have been rated 6 or 7 but obviously I know it is not.
How else am I supposed to know lol?

In Lookmaxx they have more parameters to give better grades.
The average person in IRL is virtue signaling only.
No I've been rated by people online not IRL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back