Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're subhuman, no one can help you, not even your parents. Natural selection will eventually purge you from the system.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
If you're subhuman with recessed face, small weak body, health problems, low IQ, etc, no one in this world can help you redeem yourself. Not even yourself. We have been conditioned to believe that because we've made advances in healthcare, education, science, and morality subhumans too can have a chance at life but that couldn't be further from the truth. Healthcare is a meme if your illness is complicated and severe. Doctors for the most part are quite inept and dumb at treating illnesses. Likewise, if you're ugly, don't expect a plastic surgeon to magically transform yourself. If anything, the outcomes will only give you a marginal boost.

Nothing can cure our subhumanity. Nothing can help us. In fact, society often times is so disgusted by our subhumanity, ugliness, and helplessness that it doesn't even want to help us. Hell, God himself is against us because we're subhumans. God/Nature is actively trying to purge us from the system because we've been deemed weak and unfit. There is no cure or escape from natural selection.

Last edited:
Hiroshima Nagasaki Blackpill...

Thank you, and this blackpill hurts. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
There's nothing we can do about it, and that's the biggest blackpill...
It's over.Never began

I will rope and take your soul with me...
Please take my soul!