Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you’re sub5, NEVER WEAR CLOTHES THAT MAKE YOU STAND OUT

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
-
Fashion for an incel should be to dress to be as invisible as possible so Normies don’t notice and make fun of you. That’s all.

My face already makes me stand out. There is no clothes that will make me invisible from normie scum

Fuck going out at all tbh. unfortunately ill have to wageslave soon

Full black clothing is the best for incels.

Full black clothing is the best for incels.
Yep but even that can stand out. Grey is the best colour imo. My dumb fuck mom keeps trying to sabotage me into wearing colourful clothes saying it looks good but it just makes me look special ed.

You will never be noticed anyways, unless you are a truecel.

It doesn't matter what I wear. I'm in a small town not in a crowded city, so if I'm near people they will see me and stare at me and/or laugh.

Yep but even that can stand out. Grey is the best colour imo. My dumb fuck mom keeps trying to sabotage me into wearing colourful clothes saying it looks good but it just makes me look special ed.
brutal

I know, I've experienced that many times.

I tried to attract alt/goth foids and this was always unsuccessful. Looking like far north Russian peasant is brutal

Black hoodie, black trackpants:feelsokman:

I just wear basic clothing that just add to the usual fact that i'm invisible to people outside

I cringe to death when I think about the couple of years I spent fashionmaxxing. I looked like a faggot.