Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you’re sub10 you’re an incel

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
9.9/10 men are incels forever and have never had sex. If you deny this you’re bluepilled.

over for sub 11/10 non-anthropomorphic alien nephilim

@Colvin76 @gymletethnicel @Personalityinkwell

Sub9.999999/10

99.9-0.1 rule is real

OVER IF YOU ARE SUB12. no one can even get matches on tinder. not even looksmaxxed thugmaxxed IQmaxxed moneymaxxed statusmaxxed 8'3 Yottachad who got LL, wears lifts, got surgery and has -1% bodyfat.

OVER IF YOU ARE SUB12. no one can even get matches on tinder. not even looksmaxxed thugmaxxed IQmaxxed moneymaxxed statusmaxxed 8'3 Yottachad who got LL, wears lifts, got surgery and has -1% bodyfat.

If you arent in your next step of evolution you're an incel

Imagine not being an omnipotent greek god in 2020

sex doesn't exist.
if you disagree with me you are a bluepilled cuck

I agree for the most part with sub8 but the discussions have devolved into name calling on both sides. It’s getting annoying. I mean if we’re going off what either side says your either bluepilled for thinking normies can get sex or your bluepilled for thinking normies are having a extremely difficult time getting anything. It’s tearing this forum apart.

I agree for the most part with sub8 but the discussions have devolved into name calling on both sides. It’s getting annoying. I mean if we’re going off what either side says your either bluepilled for thinking normies can get sex or your bluepilled for thinking normies are having a extremely difficult time getting anything. It’s tearing this forum apart.
It divided us too much

9.9/10 men are incels forever and have never had sex. If you deny this you’re bluepilled.
Nice cope buddy boyo. Probably in a few more decades like @rightfulcel said.

Hypergamy is so bad in 2030 that foids are going volcel because not even Giga Chad fits their insane standards

Hypergamy is so bad in 2030 that foids are going volcel because not even Giga Chad fits their insane standards
Foids couldn’t go volcel

@Colvin76 gtfih

It's still sub 8 law. 80/20 rule.

True in 2100.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Soon there will be no normie, no chadlite, no chad, no 8/10 rule. Only incels and dogs.

Harems will be a thing again.

It's OVER for genetically engineered super soldiercels.

Genetically engineered future:
11/10 - Gigachad with dog dick and inmense amounts of semen
12/10 - Gigachad with two dog dicks and inmense amounts of semen.

It's over if you are not in the top 0% of men

This is what an incel looks like

Attachments

• 2exl14rgd6641.jpg
    2exl14rgd6641.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 15