Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you’re so smart why ain’t you rich

Cuz i aint smart

rich ppl r dumb

Over saturation and all the good jobs are taken.

Because our society doesn't reward intelligence.

I don't know tell me

If you think I'm rich because I'm intelligent you're some deep selffuck nigger clown

my FACE made me a reatard.

To build wealth, you have to know how to seduce or lure people into giving you money and resources, like how whores do with simps and betabuxers. Intelligence, in the sense of "high IQ", isn't exactly required for someone to know how to do it. You can still be an idiot and know how to exploit the needs / demands of other people to your own economic benefit

Really you just have to identify something that's in high demand which you are able to regularly provide, identify the domain or area where people who will be interested in your product / service are likely to frequent, then target them with advertisement of the relevant product / service. It's not always easy to do because risk of competition, but it doesn't exactly require high level intelligence. Even a low IQ idiot can pull it off

Last edited:
I’m too intelligent to care about something as fleeting as money

Most smart people just scam u to get billions

Poor, lack of opportunities

ALL OF THIS ARE BECAUSE OF MY PARENTS !!1 :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

u need luck, IQ and capital to succeed in capitalism. One element missing dooms the entire thing.

I concentrate on things that don't make money now.