Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you’re ricecel dont go to uni

Kirito3

Kirito3

Edgelord
Just dont, there is zero (0) hope. If you are not Chang, everyone who is not asian and curry mogs you into the dirt by default. Any asian girl will do their best to avoid you. Nothing but hatred, anger.

imagine if asians were high enough T to go ER, they could start beta uprising by themselves

Too late for me

i only somewhat like the incel SE asians in Uni, the normies, changs and internationals are the absolute worst.

college and university = eternal debt

living at uni as any type of incel is some of the biggest sui fuel ever

Not being able to get laid is not a reason to not go to college. That is cucked

college and university = eternal debt
This is a reason, though. If you are in Cuckmerica just wipe floors and make enough to afford drugs (if you manage to find dealers, not being NT and all)

Not being able to get laid is not a reason to not go to college. That is cucked

This is a reason, though. If you are in Cuckmerica just wipe floors and make enough to afford drugs (if you manage to find dealers, not being NT and all)
Every white or female professor hates you by default as well, gl

Every female student and professor hates you even more, GL finding opportunities to learn and change the world when people will be blocking you at every turn

Every white or female professor hates you by default as well, gl

Every female student and professor hates you even more, GL finding opportunities to learn and change the world when people will be blocking you at every turn
never been to college but how exactly would everyone supposedly hating you (I am 100% sure they would just ignore you most likely) have an impact on what you learn? it's not one on one learning, is it?

never been to college but how exactly would everyone supposedly hating you (I am 100% sure they would just ignore you most likely) have an impact on what you learn? it's not one on one learning, is it?
Other people will get more attention and opportunities, whenever you need aid or are looking for an opportunity you will be turned down