Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you're pro progressive and an incel you're a faggot, and why we should use "the jail analogy"

(which let's be frank most progressives here are nonwhite immigrants and feel the need to align themselves with progressivism for survival, which is not true and actually it's better for you to be conservative) I can't see how any braindead idiot would genuinely support the new world order.

The natives of North America and Australia were based. It's actually whites who import degeneracy and liberalism wherever they go.
To be fair, a lot of men on the conservative "right" are just as female worshiping simp cucks as the leftists.

Not as bad, but still very common.

Retarded thread. No shit. No real incel supports progressivism
>he doesn’t know
Lurk more if you genuinely think that. There’s plenty of them here. It’s like you weren’t here when nonwhites tried getting incels to be part of the LGBTQ or tried promoting BLM.

>March 21 2021
Oh wait I guess you didn’t see it because you’re a newfag
View attachment 441432
View attachment 441433

The natives of North America and Australia were based. It's actually whites who import degeneracy and liberalism wherever they go.
Most native Americans are matriarchal societies so good job on outing yourself. Not to mention they overwhelmingly support progressive parties

1C609281 6C50 4F07 BA06 FD28BA3D6BBE

Immigration goes up, progressive ideas go up. White populations go down, places get more liberal. Very easy to see, your people are (not all, but most) the ones creating neoliberalism.

-has liberalism accelerated in the past 100 years yes or no
-yes obviously
-that past 100 years was when Jews took over and started pushing anti white pro nonwhite immigration white genocide

so then you agree nonwhites do it

>a LBTQ incel :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

so basically not an incel

People of color are not necessarily pro liberal but they are anti republican because they are seen as racists. You need to learn to disassociate race from liberalism. They are two different issues

The Taliban who stone adulterers to death when they hear republicans calling themselves conservatives.

People of color are not necessarily pro liberal but they are anti republican because they are seen as racists.
Seen as racists by who? The liberal media. So they’re following the liberal media and they’re not liberal? They support liberal parties but aren’t liberal?
You need to learn to disassociate race from liberalism. They are two different issues
No they’re the same. The people supporting liberalism are all the same race. It is the Jewish upper crust, with the nonwhite lower crust fodder. There are some rarities like white liberals and conservative nonwhites but for the most part that’s the system in place.

>I support liberal policies but I’m not liberal it’s just a race thing ok I might support the parties that are in favor of abortion and women’s rights and liberalism but uhhhh it’s not me being liberal ok
COPE.

The Taliban who stone adulterers to death when they hear republicans calling themselves conservatives.

View attachment 441442
articles about the taliban: 100
Articles about white nationalist militias and the surge of the far right and how it’s dangerous to democracy:1,000,000

Don't think so for ugly men. Again many chads and chadlites in stem nowadays and the 'simping' is worse than before. But yeah outside of their professions they could be pretty bluepilled. Nothing that says you have to be good in one area and also good in the other.
Personally the biggest simps I have met are normies or ugly men. Bit one could say all bluepilled men have some propensity to simp. I for one do not think that it got worse because nerds were replaced by chads. It got worse because more and more women were shoved into that environment for no good rhyme or reason. The seeds for simpery were always there.

China restricts copes for guys that can't make it. Iran might be better but good look establishing anything like that in western countries. Also @RREEEEEEEEE has pointed out that Iran still bends to the culture.
I am not talking about copying what they have. But to understand that technology can coexist with any kind of social result as long as its properly enforced by those in power. Most people don't realize how powerful elites have become via technology. How do you think they managed to convince the western world that a man who chops off his dick can be considered a woman? In such a short span of time. 3 decades ago people would have laughed at the idea of non binary gender. All this is not a natural consequnece of technology existing but is rather a result of concerted efforts by those in control of technology. Frankly the west is too far gone. It would take decades to change attitudes. It would have to come from within. From millions of disenfranchised men who will need to be indoctrinated and organized. There's a good chance that most normies accept their place in this new world and the manosphere remains a fringe group forever.
But there are countries who are resisting, those who have a completely different set of elites with with their own agendas. You won't see china recognize feminism anytime soon, I mean those fuckers give governmebt mandated ughyur wives to their han soldiers.
The two underlined statements are in opposition.
I don't see how. You yourself said that the far right movement looks down on incels. I see inceldom primarily as a state. And that's the state of a good part of far right. Their heavy representation in incel arena proves that. But that does not mean that the movement itself is not kicking down on incels. The ones who end up here are the exceptions. Those who accept what they are.
That's only if they see themselves as sexless first and whatever view/outlook second. @BlkPillPres has talked about this with VBS and how many incels still see themselves socially as part of society even though they were cut off from society long before.
We ARE a part of society lmao. Anyone who believes otherwise is coping hard. Our entire situation is a result of shit around us outside anyone's control. I think if the blackpill has to progress any further, it won't make it on its own. It will have to be tied down to the bigger picture. What it all would mean beyond sex and relationships. Its not possible to be incel/blackpilled first and anything second. Some here see far right right as that answer.
If there is anyone that's neutral to incels (like the ones from iwh) it's tea party conservative types and the rare anti neoliberal person that sees attacks on low SMV males as attacks on working class males and a diversion from people in power. And even then not always. So still not a lot.
I am speaking from my experience. The right wing internet celebrities of that era sounded pretty redpilled. They also mingled with redpilled groups. But yeah both Ben Shapiro and PJW denounced incels like the foid worshipping simps they are. But then what? Better them than some leftist cuckoid who wants us to become trannies.

"Conservative" :soy::soy::soy::soy:(Republican) women

Real Conservative(Islamic) women

Personally the biggest simps I have met are normies or ugly men. Bit one could say all bluepilled men have some propensity to simp. I for one do not think that it got worse because nerds were replaced by chads. It got worse because more and more women were shoved into that environment for no good rhyme or reason. The seeds for simpery were always there.
You just see it that way because of the halo effect ded srs @AAAAAAAAAAAcel
What's the most popular depiction of a simp? An ugly man. A good looking male feminist isn't usually referred to as a simp. Doesn't mean better looking men don't also simp. They just try to pass it off as being more aware than other guys that don't have "game", looking out for those that are weaker (while conveniently neglecting physically weak males ofc) and being to pull plus putting lower tier males in their place.
I am not talking about copying what they have. But to understand that technology can coexist with any kind of social result as long as its properly enforced by those in power. Most people don't realize how powerful elites have become via technology. How do you think they managed to convince the western world that a man who chops off his dick can be considered a woman? In such a short span of time. 3 decades ago people would have laughed at the idea of non binary gender. All this is not a natural consequnece of technology existing but is rather a result of concerted efforts by those in control of technology. Frankly the west is too far gone. It would take decades to change attitudes. It would have to come from within. From millions of disenfranchised men who will need to be indoctrinated and organized. There's a good chance that most normies accept their place in this new world and the manosphere remains a fringe group forever.
But there are countries who are resisting, those who have a completely different set of elites with with their own agendas. You won't see china recognize feminism anytime soon, I mean those fuckers give governmebt mandated ughyur wives to their han soldiers.
China still engages in gynocentric traditionalism. Copes like internet for guys that can't make it no matter what are restricted there and same with video games that take off points from your social credit score. And any other "anti-social" behaviors incels may engage in that minimize their usefulness to society.

Such things are role models for people that want to restrict copes elsewhere and primarily for males

There's always going to be incels in any society. They shouldn't be penalized for failing to succeed when the odds are stacked against them and should be free to cope with escapism. Yet outright authoritarian countries like China do just that with penalizing them (western countries do too but because you brought up China focusing on China here).
I don't see how. You yourself said that the far right movement looks down on incels. I see inceldom primarily as a state. And that's the state of a good part of far right. Their heavy representation in incel arena proves that. But that does not mean that the movement itself is not kicking down on incels. The ones who end up here are the exceptions. Those who accept what they are.
Never said otherwise but tbh:
Far right should be the last ones to talk lmao. They are the incellest of them all. I mean what more fortune example than the OP of this very thread
The underlined is in opposition.
Don't get what you are trying to say here. Ofc the alt-right punches down on incels despite co-opting a lot of their concepts for their own ends. Was never pro alt-right or arguing it for them in the first place.

Which is why in the previous post when talking about discussions with incels from dissident political movements?
But as for relying on talking to political extremes? No way. That's only if they see themselves as sexless first and whatever view/outlook second.

We ARE a part of society lmao. Anyone who believes otherwise is coping hard. Our entire situation is a result of shit around us outside anyone's control. I think if the blackpill has to progress any further, it won't make it on its own. It will have to be tied down to the bigger picture. What it all would mean beyond sex and relationships. Its not possible to be incel/blackpilled first and anything second. Some here see far right right as that answer.
Part of society but only a very small part and a minority. Virtually indistinguishable from having little to no say in society even though we participate in the comforts of it in our daily lives.
I am speaking from my experience. The right wing internet celebrities of that era sounded pretty redpilled. They also mingled with redpilled groups. But yeah both Ben Shapiro and PJW denounced incels like the foid worshipping simps they are. But then what? Better them than some leftist cuckoid who wants us to become trannies.
A hands off civic nationalist or libertarian type president that focuses on policy instead of culture war issues is unironically as good as it gets for incels. Which is what mylifeistrash posted once too.

Last edited:
The conservatives and progressives both hate me. I vote for whatever is my self interest which changes election to election. If the progressives have policies good for currycels like me I would vote for them

You just see it that way because of the halo effect ded srs @AAAAAAAAAAAcel
What's the most popular depiction of a simp? An ugly man. A good looking male feminist isn't usually referred to as a simp. Doesn't mean better looking men don't also simp. They just try to pass it off as being more aware than other guys that don't have "game", looking out for those that are weaker (while conveniently neglecting physically weak males ofc) and being to pull plus putting lower tier males in their place.
I say that because I have seen these guys simp. And frankly simping kind of makes sense for chads and chadlites. They are getting sex. They can afford to not be blackpilled. They have no need to block women's interests. Unlike other men who fuck up the culture and don't even get pussy in return.
China still engages in gynocentric traditionalism. Copes like internet for guys that can't make it no matter what are restricted there and same with video games that take off points from your social credit score. And any other "anti-social" behaviors incels may engage in that minimize their usefulness to society.
As I said earlier I am not talking about co-opting their agendas. I am just trying to establish that degeneracy shouldn't have to be the only consequence of technology. That an alternate system of agendas could use technology to mould a different environment that maybe conductive to men vis a vis control over sex and relationships. China only serves as a case in point in that regard. Only with a different set of agendas.
The underlined is in opposition.
Don't get what you are trying to say here. Ofc the alt-right punches down on incels despite co-opting a lot of their concepts for their own ends. Was never pro alt-right or arguing it for them in the first place.
I was taking a jab at far right for looking down on incels when they themselves are filled with incels.
A hands off civic nationalist or libertarian type president that focuses on policy instead of culture war issues is unironically as good as it gets for incels. Which is what mylifeistrash posted once too.
I fail to see how lesser government control could help incels. I do get the allure for welfare style leftists, which is something many incels do align themselves with. Man it was quite a thing to see Yang rise to minor prominence on reddit. But its still hard to digest voting in liberals(not that the republicans are any better mind you, the "culture wars" are only a meme, one side has clearly one). Voting exercise always comes down to chosing lesser of the two evils. Let me assure you, the IT type cucks and foids opposed to us drove out in huge numbers to vote their leftist liberal candidate, and their intentions were completely ideological. How many foids do you think didn't vote trump simply bcz they saw him as sexist?

I say that because I have seen these guys simp. And frankly simping kind of makes sense for chads and chadlites. They are getting sex. They can afford to not be blackpilled. They have no need to block women's interests. Unlike other men who fuck up the culture and don't even get pussy in return.
That's chad worship in a way. There's definitely chadlite looking guys that simp.
"And frankly simping king of makes sense for chads and chadlites."
Don't give them a pass or try to justify it when they do it. They further women's interests at the expense of other men so why should you accept them? Punching down on ugly males that are "simps" is just punching down on easy targets. Those males have no power whatsoever but are easy scapegoats. People always looked down on such ugly males.
As I said earlier I am not talking about co-opting their agendas. I am just trying to establish that degeneracy shouldn't have to be the only consequence of technology. That an alternate system of agendas could use technology to mould a different environment that maybe conductive to men vis a vis control over sex and relationships. China only serves as a case in point in that regard. Only with a different set of agendas.
China is trying to force the traditionalism model that predates feminism but also gave rise to it. That's a bad deal for incels. Incels suffered under such a system too and by necessity compromises had to be made with women for that system to have any chance of being upheld.
I was taking a jab at far right for looking down on incels when they themselves are filled with incels.
I see
I fail to see how lesser government control could help incels.
Bigger government means more of a budget to keep coming up threat narratives when old enemies fade and new ones need to be constructed. Bigger government means higher taxes which @Robtical has mentioned and more money diverted to caring for the welfare of sexhavers (single males aren't prioritized for welfare as you know).

I do get the allure for welfare style leftists, which is something many incels do align themselves with. Man it was quite a thing to see Yang rise to minor prominence on reddit. But its still hard to digest voting in liberals(not that the republicans are any better mind you, the "culture wars" are only a meme, one side has clearly one). Voting exercise always comes down to chosing lesser of the two evils.

Culture wars is what politics is all about now. It's no longer about policy.
Let me assure you, the IT type cucks and foids opposed to us drove out in huge numbers to vote their leftist liberal candidate, and their intentions were completely ideological.
Self-proclaimed lib right IncelTear user active in subs like TheLeftCantMeme
Leftisthate

Commiehate

Frequent IncelTear users identifying as center-right

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/n03gsb/are_you_right_winged_or_left/gw5gs7f/?context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/n03gsb/are_you_right_winged_or_left/gw5kle2/?context=3
Centerright

How many foids do you think didn't vote trump simply bcz they saw him as sexist?
A lot but many still did vote for him. You can't really separate people into groups of being more pro versus anti you based on only tangentially related topics and priorities. It's not reliable.

Last edited:
That's chad worship in a way. There's definitely chadlite looking guys that simp.
"And frankly simping king of makes sense for chads and chadlites."
Don't give them a pass or try to justify it when they do it. They further women's interests at the expense of other men so why should you accept them? Punching down on ugly males that are "simps" is just punching down on easy targets. Those males have no power whatsoever but are easy scapegoats. People always looked down on such ugly males.
Simps are dead to me no matter what they are. But logically speaking good looking men don't need to worry about simping since they got nothing to lose. Its the rest of us who suffer from it so it doesn't make sense why men who don't even get pussy do it. Given the complete lack of dignity I've witnessed its hard to be forgiving.
China is trying to force the traditionalism model that predates feminism but also gave rise to it. That's a bad deal for incels. Incels suffered under such a system too and by necessity compromises had to be made with women for that system to have any chance of being upheld.
I don't wish to copy what China is doing but how they are doing it. Also I don't think any traditionalism model is that favorable to women. Protecting women assumes that they are property. West doesn't see them that way anymore that's why they allow negroes and immigrants to fuck their women.
Culture wars is what politics is all about now. It's no longer about policy.
But its all one sided. Our side should have a say. As I said, lesser of the two evils.

"Right" as in trying to protect their white collar pockets from taxman. But still exceptions to the rule. As you said its all about culture wars now and I can't fathom these cucks to go vote for Big Bad racist sexist orangeman. They probably see Biden as their centrist friend. He's no Yang or Bernie.
A lot but many still did vote for him. You can't really separate people into groups of being more pro versus anti you based on only tangentially related topics and priorities. It's not reliable.
Yeah I do understand that many women voted for Trump. And many who didn't had a myriad of reasons. But it cannot be denied that Trump's image as a sexist or his lackluster stance on feminism was a big factor in why many women with a libfem mindset would vote against him. Why can't we have such priorities?

Last edited:
Simps are dead to me no matter what they are. But logically speaking good looking men don't need to worry about simping since they got nothing to lose. Its the rest of us who suffer from it so it doesn't make sense why men who don't even get pussy do it. Given the complete lack of dignity I've witnessed its hard to be forgiving.
Well because ugly men that simp aren't taken seriously anyway it's good looking men that simp that you should be more concerned about @AAAAAAAAAAAcel
Why focus on guys that simp that don't even get laid by doing it? It's just pointlessly punching down.
I don't wish to copy what China is doing but how they are doing it. Also I don't think any traditionalism model is that favorable to women. Protecting women assumes that they are property.
No that's a feminist assumption that protecting women assumes they are property. Protecting women means you see them as above you and leads to them having more privileges over time. It's also the argument a lot of rightwing feminists make about how men aren't pulling their own weight so women have gone astray. And all of those efforts will be in vain with social media that will continue promoting a sexually liberal culture. You are better off finding some way to get rid of the influence of social media and dating apps to make monogamy more long lasting and hypergamy less easy.

Also this part "I don't wish to copy what China is doing but how they are doing it." makes no sense. And how are they doing? They squash dissent so you don't even know how the people in that country are doing. But tbh if you go by demographics you can see that there are millions of unmarried men in China that will never find wives. Why should anyone copy or implemenet that more authoritarian model if it isn't even producing results?
But its all one sided. Our side should have a say. As I said, lesser of the two evils.
There is no lesser of two evils here to matter. Vote against or vote for it doesn't really matter when confidence of election results are now in question with the conservative leaning people of this forum that you are addressing and when some here probably don't even think their vote counts anymore @Uggo Mongo
Pretty much all of the people here that post on this site that you are addressing don't think it even matters anymore whether or not they vote.
"Right" as in trying to protect their white collar pockets from taxman. But still exceptions to the rule. As you said its all about culture wars now and I can't fathom these cucks to go vote for Big Bad racist sexist orangeman. They probably see Biden as their centrist friend. He's no Yang or Bernie.
Many of them would vote for Yang or Bernie if that was the presidential candidate just like any redditor would. Also the first two screenshots in the previous post were clearly racist (using terms like "rapefugees") so yeah some of them would have no problems voting for Trump.
Yeah I do understand that many women voted for Trump. And many who didn't had a myriad of reasons. But it cannot be denied that Trump's image as a sexist or his lackluster stance on feminism was a big factor in why many women with a libfem mindset would vote against him. Why can't we have such priorities?
Probably because such candidates like Trump with that kind of image are rare and because Trump still oversaw the expansion of anti prostitution laws like FOSTA. As for priorities: there isn't going to be an organized blackpill voting block anytime soon and voting rarely does anything when you are outnumbered by people that vote against you.

Last edited:
High IQ thread, OP.

But your forgetting that laws, political philosophies, and cultural, societal norms merely amplify or minimize the effects of inceldom, not create or destroy them. The concept of marriage (tribally enforced monogamy, mostly through theological writ), for example, didn't destroy hypergamy, but suppressed it. Conversely, liberalism went in the other direction and allowed its expression, hence the pronounced effect of it that we feel on today's culture and society.

The best we can currently do in the world is to curb human nature through the threat of violence, which is what laws are. Change the laws and you simply change the parameters of the human's natural expression in nature and the world.

You're chasing a squirrel tail attached to a string, thinking it's a real squirrel, and if only you could catch it, would you think you have a fresh meal or new toy.

Our ideology is polar opposed to theirs.
Our bros need to stop propagating this meme. We don't have one. This thread and it's broad array of differing beliefs and values presented here is enough sample evidence of that. We have statists, anarchists, liberals, conservatives, religious, atheist, and every other shade of political and/or personal beliefs under the sun here in the forum.

We are all in jail right now. There are 3 types of people in said jail, the people who want to sit and just live out their time (The LDAR rotters), the people who want to break out (based anti progressives) and there are people who want to side with the police (pro progressive NWO people). Really? You wanna side with the police? We're in jail, who do you think put us here?

It's important to use the jail analogy, because while we are a community it is not voluntarily. Much like a jail, it is a community built out of a necessity of being in a shit situation. Like a mix between "Well incels aren't a community or a movement" and "Well incels are a community and self identified incels are a movement".

View attachment 438673
How do you look at this and think "hmm yes the way the world is going ideologically is very good". Even if you're not white (which let's be frank most progressives here are nonwhite immigrants and feel the need to align themselves with progressivism for survival, which is not true and actually it's better for you to be conservative) I can't see how any braindead idiot would genuinely support the new world order.

It's time to start realizing that social liberalism is the main cause of inceldom. Any rise of something over atleast 300% is not natural. Something happened. I think we all know what happened because said male virginity rise is parallel with globalism, immigration, feminism, secularism, and civil rights.

>b-b-b-b-but genetics!!! You're saying genetics/X Doesn't matter!
False. Genetics play a biological factor hence why male virginity was never at 0%. However, the people it affected (The vegetated, braindead, lepers, etc.) are not posting here.
Only thing happened was social media, women got all their attention online all the while still having the ability to fyck chads and share chads which they wouldn’t be able to before

High IQ thread, OP.

@BummerDrummer
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:

View attachment 441853

View attachment 441854

View attachment 441858

@BummerDrummer
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
JFL @ American politics, and politics in general tbh.

We are all in jail right now. There are 3 types of people in said jail, the people who want to sit and just live out their time (The LDAR rotters), the people who want to break out (based anti progressives) and there are people who want to side with the police (pro progressive NWO people). Really? You wanna side with the police? We're in jail, who do you think put us here?

It's important to use the jail analogy, because while we are a community it is not voluntarily. Much like a jail, it is a community built out of a necessity of being in a shit situation. Like a mix between "Well incels aren't a community or a movement" and "Well incels are a community and self identified incels are a movement".

View attachment 438673
How do you look at this and think "hmm yes the way the world is going ideologically is very good". Even if you're not white (which let's be frank most progressives here are nonwhite immigrants and feel the need to align themselves with progressivism for survival, which is not true and actually it's better for you to be conservative) I can't see how any braindead idiot would genuinely support the new world order.

It's time to start realizing that social liberalism is the main cause of inceldom. Any rise of something over atleast 300% is not natural. Something happened. I think we all know what happened because said male virginity rise is parallel with globalism, immigration, feminism, secularism, and civil rights.

>b-b-b-b-but genetics!!! You're saying genetics/X Doesn't matter!
False. Genetics play a biological factor hence why male virginity was never at 0%. However, the people it affected (The vegetated, braindead, lepers, etc.) are not posting here.
I agree with some point like progressivism is accelerating the incel problem but even if conservative side won we wold still be incels. Plus things won't magically change over night foids wanted to be sexually liberated so they could freely fuck whatever chad they wanted without the social backlash, making a foid a conservative or 'Trad' Stop her from whoring foids it will only stop it from being known. During conservative times foids cheated on their husbands in secrecy for centuries never being found out, it they could do it then they could do it now.
Yeah there's plenty of conservatives and traditionalists that hate incels and low SMV males. Also a lot of culturally progressive people on reddit have centrist to centrist-right neoliberal type politics. It's not a clearcut spectrum. Don't forget that before conservatives were deplatformed from social media like youtube a lot of them would opportunistically hate on incels and try to co-opt them for their political cause. The left wing does this too.

Imo like mylifeistrash once said it's probably best to choose something close to where the government governs least or oppositely like some others have said a sort of system of guaranteed minimum income for autistic and ugly socially awkward men that is in place.

tbh with talk of stolen elections by some here @DonezoTheClown @CrackingYs is it even worth considering your voting pattern when you have little say in the first place? Even if not rigged your vote anyway can be canceled out by many others. And tbh look at the direction the world is trending and that's what's happening.
One thing that is increasingly clear is neoliberal type politics sets itself against the interests of people here both financially (they support childcare and tax benefits to families which is out of the pocketbook of any single males) and culturally (woke culture has a lot of clout with modern neoliberals). Why some people still vote for those parties though? Probably out of personal interest and because all things equal they like the status quo and a certain measure of stability.
I honestly agree with this, being apolitical as an incel is the better choice overall. Some incels here generally believe that if their side won they would be able to ascend, like women would magically forget about your Norwood 6 hairline or your recessed chin, or manlet height. Women are women no matter what side of the political spectrum they lie, all foids want chad, alt right foids want nazi chad not nazi incel, alt left foid wants communist chad not communist incel. It's all about bones. bones, bones, bones. Always was always will be.

Last edited: