Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're one of those faggots who says any height above 5'10" is manlet, you can go fuck yourself

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
5'10" is deadass average. You are insulting actual manlets who actually get heightmogged by everyone. I don't give a shit if you're salty about not being 6'+, you can't blatantly lie to others in order to cope.

5'9"-5'11" faggots: "Like bruuhhhh I'm suuuuch a manlet now let me be a complete drama queen bitch about my non-issue."

Actual manlets: "Am I a fucking joke to you?!!!"

tldr rope if shorter than 6'3

I agree with you that it's annoying when lanklets exaggerate things and say that they are constantly mogged by girls at 6'2.
But at the same time I believe manlet is when you're shorter than your country's average male height, so in some places 5'11 is manlet tier.

I know a 5'5 who got plenty of pussy. Face>>>>>>>height

Manlet: shorter than 6'4"

Average: 6'4- 6'7

Tall: 6'8"

I know a 5'5 who got plenty of pussy. Face>>>>>>>height

Face >> Height is true but you can't:

I agree with you that it's annoying when lanklets exaggerate things and say that they are constantly mogged by girls at 6'2.
But at the same time I believe manlet is when you're shorter than your country's average male height, so in some places 5'11 is manlet tier.

I disagree tbh

Manlet should be when other people consider that 'short' is a trait that describes you. Below average might be bad, but it's still average.

height is relative, a 5'10 is a giant in bolivia, but a dwarf in the dinarmac apls.

height is relative, a 5'10 is a giant in bolivia, but a dwarf in the dinarmac apls.
Exactly. I’m 5’9 in America and I’m prob below average tbh. But not manlet

Im 5'9 bruh.. heightpill ravaged me.. below 6 is over
I once asked a stacy what her ideal guy would be like.. she said 6'5 , has beard etc etc... I felt castrated tbh

I’m one of those who speak the truth. Under 5.10 you are a manlet.

Accept the truth
Im 5'9 bruh..
Then you are a manlet, like myself.

We manlet brothers are awesome copers.

No im serious, take the black pill.

Or don't, ignorance is bliss.
So, 6'3" Chads who heightmog 99% of the male population are manlets? Now I know you're fucking around.

Females in 2022:
Under 6'8: turbomanlet
6'8-7'2: manlet. Over for you
7'3-7'9: maybe just go for 2/10 landwhale
7'10-8'4: scraping it buddy
8'5-8'10: just about average
8'11-9'4: acceptable
9'5-9'10: decent
9'11(heh)-10'2: tallish
10'3-10'7: good enough for 20% of females but still too short
11ft+: tall enough I guess

Females in 2022:
Under 6'8: turbomanlet
6'8-7'2: manlet. Over for you
7'3-7'9: maybe just go for 2/10 landwhale
7'10-8'4: scraping it buddy
8'5-8'10: just about average
8'11-9'4: acceptable
9'5-9'10: decent
9'11(heh)-10'2: tallish
10'3-10'7: good enough for 20% of females but still too short
11ft+: tall enough I guess
Robert Pershing Wadlow is rolling in his grave rn.

only manlet is 5'3 tbh rest of is tallfag

how tall are you @San Salvador

5’10 is not considered average to women though.

western foide still view 5'10 as being manlet height hypergamy is evolving

5’10 is not considered average to women though.
Might not be considered in your country because Germany average height is 5' 11".

5' 10" in Brasil is something above average.

5'10" is deadass average. You are insulting actual manlets who actually get heightmogged by everyone. I don't give a shit if you're salty about not being 6'+, you can't blatantly lie to others in order to cope.

5'9"-5'11" faggots: "Like bruuhhhh I'm suuuuch a manlet now let me be a complete drama queen bitch about my non-issue."

Actual manlets: "Am I a fucking joke to you?!!!"
It's like when foids go "ugggh I haven't had a boyfriend in 3 days I'm such a loserrr omggggg im kill self"

They can't admit its their face or maybe there are true manlets who say shit like 6ft 5 is average as a cope

your degree of manletism can also vary immensely based on your location. I'm 6'0 and definitely feel taller than average when I walk in the streets but when I go to my uni I get heightmogged so hard by hundreds of Chads and foids