Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you're not white just rope lol

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
Ever since I was 15 or so I started getting into """game dev"""" in unity and made a ton of mini projects, I got pretty good at it. There's a good community on twitter for small game makers as well where I follow a lot of people have a few thousand followers (won't say which cause i dont want this to be linked with it jfl)

anyways i finally decided to go to a "game jam" last year in person. it's basically where a lot of people form around america go to a place in san mateo, california for 5 days and get into teams and try to create a game with a certain theme. my parents literally paid for my plane ticket there and encouraged it and were like "hahaha hes finally getting out of his shell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

i went there expecting to make some truecel amigos since it isn't exactly a chad hobby. you know what i saw?

white guys everywhere. I was literally the ONLY ethnic besides 1 arab guy and 1 curry who already preplanned teams (you're supposed to partner up when you get there). they weren't ugly white guys too, some were pretty tall and good looking and they all just partnered up with eachother. so many fucking white guys, meanwhile me a mixed race half white half afghan piece of trash mutt loser disgusting degenerate shitskin filth.

i haven't touched programming or game dev ever since. i will not contribute to this clown world. i have lost all my passion. id ont fit in with the community anymore. all teh white guys mog me in every single aspect.
(white people reading this do not get cocky, you are somehow so butt ugly and genetic trash that you ended up an incel even whejn you were white.)

it's over for many men man

(white people reading this do not get cocky, you are somehow so butt ugly and genetic trash that you ended up an incel even whejn you were white.)

it's over for many men man
Goddamnit man, reading this I was just about to be cocky enough to go outside and start slaying. Guess I’ll just LDAR.

fuck no i am not. brown eyes, dark brown/light black hair = MUTT
U
T
T
People probably think you're Italian when they see you, or Hispanic maybe.

mixed race half white half afghan piece of trash mutt loser disgusting degenerate shitskin filth
just fucking lol try being an actual shitskin curry, you wouldn't last an hour boy

I'm confused. Wasn't there supposed to be a racist White foid rejection story in there, like all the White dudes hooked up with girls, and noodles, and the fat tranny rejected you because you were ethnic? I don't get what you are losing passion over. Dude you already have software skills, go find something messed up in the real world, and fix it man. I know 95% of all foids are whores or useless landwhales with unwarranted self esteem, and like prob no one here is gonna get Stacy let alone have her die of passion over them, but timemaxx dude, play to your strengths. Yeah, some are gonna be like it is delusional cope, but there are plenty of cute Becky's that would do out there in terms of appearance, and you can't rule out the microscopic lotterly like possibility that there is one that would be into you at some point. It would be better to stumble into that girl when you are banking, and have general life confidence, than grocery shopping for the first time after a long LDAR hibernation. Then she will be like, "Why are all half Afghan guys losers? I'm gonna find Wang from chemistry now.", lol.

Do you speak Farsi or Pashto?

Why rope? I'm full Afghan and planning on going back to my country eventually. Roping is a victory for Mother Nature, who hates subhumans like us.

If you wanna see ethnic trucel amigos, just go speed dating bro.

Do you speak Farsi or Pashto?

Why rope? I'm full Afghan and planning on going back to my country eventually. Roping is a victory for Mother Nature, who hates subhumans like us.
>JUST MOVE TO AFGHANISTAN BRO!!!!!!!
u srs?
And no i can't speak it because my worthless father didn't teach me or talk to me in my entire childhood

>JUST MOVE TO AFGHANISTAN BRO!!!!!!!
u srs?
And no i can't speak it because my worthless father didn't teach me or talk to me in my entire childhood

You have two options:

1. Be an ethnic incel and rot away until you die alone in a small appartment, leaving your neighbors to find the body after months.

2. Move to a conservative Islamic country where women have absolutely no rights and are the property of their father or husband.

You are basically like a fish trying to live on land (among whites). It's not gonna work buddy boy.

I used to dabble in game development. The people I met were also mostly white but they were mentalcel social outcasts so I actually really enjoyed interacting with them, it was one of the few times in my life that I felt like I belonged somewhere.
And no i can't speak it because my worthless father didn't teach me
Same story for me. If I had known their language, I would have already left Europe by now and just lived with relatives on the countryside. Now I'm stuck in the west forever thanks to their retarded life choices.

over for ethnic people

Same story for me. If I had known their language, I would have already left Europe by now and just lived with relatives on the countryside. Now I'm stuck in the west forever thanks to their retarded life choices.
yep. i really wish they taught me the language.

Cope! Currys are the true alphamales who get all the foids wet. JBC is legit.

People probably think you're Italian when they see you, or Hispanic maybe.
Which means people think he's not white. Italian or hispanic is just another word normies use for light brown people.
You can't truly be white if your skin isn't true white (peach or with an orange/warm hue when tan) and if your eyes are dark brown.
You can pass as white sometimes with these features if you have a very stereotypical European skull, nose, eye shape, eyebrows and skull bones in general.

Last edited:
So what are you complaining about? That they're white? Is your inferiority complex so strong that simply noticing that a lot of whites are into your hobby makes you rage? Am I missing something?

I would understand your rage if you talked about how they laughed you off for being ethnic, or maybe about how everybody was ignoring you because of your race, but they did nothing like that. They were just white and apparently that ruined your day.

:feelskek:

i haven't touched programming or game dev ever since. i will not contribute to this clown world. i have lost all my passion

Don't do it for passion then, do it for money, if you have a skill/talent, you are only hurting yourself not taking advantage of it, your reaction sounds like a perfect case of cutting your nose off to spite your face, you not utilizing your skill doesn't hurt those handsome white guys, it hurts you and keeps you stuck in your shitty life

Create a game and see if you can sell it, maybe you will be the next indie game creator that makes it big, don't ever reveal on this site it was you though, don't even hint at it

So what are you complaining about? That they're white? Is your inferiority complex so strong that simply noticing that a lot of whites are into your hobby makes you rage? Am I missing something?

I would understand your rage if you talked about how they laughed you off for being ethnic, or maybe about how everybody was ignoring you because of your race, but they did nothing like that. They were just white and apparently that ruined your day.
no fag, it was about how i thought it would be a truecel tier hobby but no, i even get mogged here. and fuck you, you have banned me like 10 times on braincels, guess what i make new accounts faggot ,KYS

Yeah. The Clown World Aspect of this clown world is that a person of mixed-race heritage feels unwelcome and that white people still have some sense of preference for their own.

lol, I do feel sorry for you, but don't say that this is what makes our world clownworld