Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're not on this site on Valentines day, fakecel confirmed

ThiccQueen

ThiccQueen

Banned
-
This site or the incels.is discord, link in my sig. We are holding a valentines day special voice chat.

That day is going to be the purest suicide fuel imaginable.

at least its on Wednesday, so it won't be as depressing if it were on a weekend

don’t worry i’ll be here.

I'm going to sleep through the entire Valentine's day, like it never even happened.

I don't get how some of you are so comfortable talking via voice chat. I'm so subhuman and have such a subhuman autistic voice that I would never dare to speak. Even other incels will laugh at me.

Nothing better than talking to your ugly boyos on valentines day for free

anincelforlifelol said:
I don't get how some of you are so comfortable talking via voice chat. I'm so subhuman and have such a subhuman autistic voice that I would never dare to speak. Even other incels will laugh at me.

Same. Im too high inhib for that shit.

anincelforlifelol said:
dw, you ooze into it, I thought it'll be awkward as shit at first but then we just start talking blackpills and usually everyone has something to chip in. Just join and mute your mic if you don't feel comfortable on it

ThiccQueen said:
Just join and mute your mic if you don't feel comfortable on it
So just be even more of a subhuman than I already am? kek.

I'm looking forward to the valentine's day incel party man

anincelforlifelol said:
lol, i mean, you have 1300 posts, so you can't be so autistic that you wouldn't be able to join us. And even if you are, we don't judge.

Try it once and see if you like it, I'll come on right now if you want to

Cucktears users will be here as well, they probably make up 60% of the daily guests on this site.

Lol I'm too high inhib to ever consider voice chat

soypiller said:
Cucktears users will be here as well, they probably make up 60% of the daily guests on this site.
Just LOL, imagine cucktears coming onto the server on Valentines day trying to explain away how we're wasting our lives, kek

the only date ill ever have on Valentine's Day is with all of you ugly boyos

Sadist said:
the only date ill ever have on Valentine's Day is with all of you ugly boyos
Right on, 10x better on the discord vc, for reals

I'm thinking of getting very drunk on Valentines day and texting all the girls I had a crush on. I need closure before my day of retribution. The false hope is killing me

fukmylyf said:
I'm thinking of getting very drunk on Valentines day and texting all the girls I had a crush on. I need to move on and prepare for my day of retribution. The false hope is killing me

naw man dont waste your times on them sluts, you wouldn't want them telling their gay orbiter friends and having to deal with the orbiters trying to impress them by ganging up on you when they see you

Sadist said:
naw man dont waste your times on them sluts, you wouldn't want them telling their gay orbiter friends and having to deal with the orbiters trying to impress them by ganging up on you when they see you

meh, I'm not afraid of those faggots. Why would that happen anyway? I'm just gonna tell the whores that I liked them.

fukmylyf said:
meh, I'm not afraid of those faggots. Why would that happen anyway? I'm just gonna tell the whores that I liked them.

oh....thought you were gonna tell them off

Sadist said:
oh....thought you were gonna tell them off

hey man, anything is possible when I'm drunk. I guess it'll depend on their reactions. Regardless I just want to get all my rejections over with in one night.