Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you're not like this guy then its over

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
de7844618245dbba59be025de7d63796.jpg

you need to be like this guy in order to get a gf or at least be similar to him. if youre not then theres no point at trying to get a girl. its over. thats what all females want. you have no chance.

its never began.

or having a shit ton of money to afford maxillofacial and plastic surgeries to look like him

But he's gay isn't he? I heard he's gay.

lmao look at this low T white guy :lul: :lul: :lul:

That guy is not very desirable. Sure he can get sex but he has to simp some and not get it regularly. Hes 6.5/10 max

foids will never call him creep or pedo.

That guy is not very desirable. Sure he can get sex but he has to simp some and not get it regularly. Hes 6.5/10 max
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
this posts makes me think you dont really go outside a lot
he is WAYYY above the average

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
this posts makes me think you dont really go outside a lot
he is WAYYY above the average
I see around 300 people a day at my job. I know this guy is "above average" as the average guy is literally 3-4/10. Im just saying that this guy as a 6 isnt super desirable, he looks like a fag. I know guys personally who are equal level looks, slightly more, and yea they can fuck chicks, but theyre not some giga slayers with triple didget lays

Just to get a land whale

I can't tell if you're a troll or if you're actually braindead. This isn't your first retarded comment either.

Youre not going to be able to fuck a girl at college you fucking retard, they have access to chads from all around the country and are reserved for them only. Jfl at thinking an incel has a better chance of getting pussy by going to a place that has the highest concentration of prime chads in the area

If you're not a troll then you're just a useful idiot and should fuck off.
I see around 300 people a day at my job. I know this guy is "above average" as the average guy is literally 3-4/10. Im just saying that this guy as a 6 isnt super desirable, he looks like a fag. I know guys personally who are equal level looks, slightly more, and yea they can fuck chicks, but theyre not some giga slayers with triple didget lays
You don't know any guys who look like Henry Cavill IRL. Actually unironically end yourself jfl. Fucking graycel retards.

Last edited:
This guy is not attractive. Im about 95% sure that you guys are all "incel" because you like blowing cock. This guy isnt super hot
Yeah, just ban this fucking retard troll
What's your username on cucktear?

I can't tell if you're a troll or if you're actually braindead. This isn't your first retarded comment either.

If you're not a troll then you're just a useful idiot and should fuck off.

You don't know any guys who look like Henry Cavill IRL. Actually unironically end yourself jfl. Fucking graycel retards.
It's a foid
@Personalityinkwell

It's not saying anything retarded, rather confirming that hypergamy is so bad that Henry Cavill is only a 6.5/10

Also that most guys are sub 5 to women

The foid is confirming everything we already know

Let him be he is coping so hard
I'm not sure that he is. I think he's just a troll tbh. No one can be that retarded.

Btw are you going to try to regain your place as #1 postmaxxer?

I'm not sure that he is. I think he's just a troll tbh. No one can be that retarded.

Btw are you going to try to regain your place as #1 postmaxxer?
Nah man I dont have any motivation

He's a GigaChad. Guys less attractive than him are doing well.
You post is basically Sub8 cope. I adhere to Sub6 rule. So I call this thread a C for COPE

This tbh

Guys like him can skip the simping for sub6holes.

The brutal blackpill here is that you need to look like this to even have a chance at groveling for 7+/10 holes.