Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're not Fundamentally Leftist, your Claims of Injustice are Moot

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I you don't believe at least on some level that humans are entitled to basic living standards, then when you complain about not getting girls, your entire point is moot.

i agree in principle that life in fundamentally unfair however planned economy is so inferior 2 a capitalist economy. So the ideal economy is a mixed one with welfare
I am against centrally planned economies.

The only leftwing policies I support are ones that exclusively benefit me and nobody else. You really can't blackpilled and leftist in my opinion. The blackpill accepts the hierarchy and competition in human life and in nature in general. Leftist ideals like equality, human rights, and brotherhood are all copes, and inventions. The blackpilled truth of life is that we are simply animals locked in a desperate perpetual war to breed and dominate one other.:blackpill:

The only leftwing policies I support are ones that exclusively benefit me and nobody else. You really can't blackpilled and leftist in my opinion. The blackpill accepts the hierarchy and competition in human life and in nature in general. Leftist ideals like equality, human rights, and brotherhood are all copes, and inventions. The blackpilled truth of life is that we are simply animals locked in a desperate perpetual war to breed and dominate one other.:blackpill:
We are animals locked in a state of perpetual war... but i feel we can transcend that with Christian morality.

We are animals locked in a state of perpetual war... but i feel we can transcend that with Christian morality.
No religious morality can ever overide our natural inclinations. If an attractive slutty foid wanted to fuck you right now would you reject her advances because the bible says sex before marriage is a sin? If you say you would, I would seriously doubt that

No religious morality can ever overide our natural inclinations. If an attractive slutty foid wanted to fuck you right now would you reject her advances because the bible says sex before marriage is a sin? If you say you would, I would seriously doubt that
I know for a fact that i would reject an unvaccinated girl, not that there are any where i live. I have immense willpower

blackpills acknowledges, not accept. depends on your situation you might take different stances. mainstream lefts are definitely cancer though

I know for a fact that i would reject an unvaccinated girl, not that there are any where i live. I have immense willpower

That's not what I asked. Also why couldn't you be with an unvaccinated girl? I thought you supposedly worshipped Christ not media propaganda

That's not what I asked. Also why couldn't you be with an unvaccinated girl? I thought you supposedly worshipped Christ not media propaganda

Taking zero precautions against Covid-19 when you know its a deadly disease is akin to suicide, a mortal sin.

Inceldom = discussed

I you don't believe at least on some level that humans are entitled to basic living standards, then when you complain about not getting girls, your entire point is moot.
Sex and relationships are the same importance as needing shelter, and will decrease our lifespans and health without them, so if rosties won't give us pussy for free they can't expect us to give them housing for free.

listen here libtard, i watch enough fox news to know that the mexicans are gonna sneak isis in nascar

Sounds like OP is a moron and has nothing worthwhile to say. :feelsjuice:

Ya I believe in free markets, free trade, free enterprise, etc. But also maybe 15-20% of the economy to go to redistributionism, so that people get a minimum standard of living if they can't work or if there aren't enough jobs around. That percentage may need to rise in time with automation.

And as capitalism progresses year by year, decade by decade the amount of the welfare can be gradually increased through making various programs more generous and adding new ones.. so the minimum level being raised up. Eventually as capitalism continues to progress to fantastic levels like machinery operated by computers this goes into effectively a national dividend type of thing where there is abundance for everybody, and what people make working they get to keep on top of the dividend.

So say over a decade the economy gets 15% more productive per person. Then all else being equal the social welfare programs could get 15% more generous.

Ya I believe in free markets, free trade, free enterprise, etc. But also maybe 15-20% of the economy to go to redistributionism, so that people get a minimum standard of living if they can't work or if there aren't enough jobs around. That percentage may need to rise in time with automation.

And as capitalism progresses year by year, decade by decade the amount of the welfare can be gradually increased through making various programs more generous and adding new ones.. so the minimum level being raised up. Eventually as capitalism continues to progress to fantastic levels like machinery operated by computers this goes into effectively a national dividend type of thing where there is abundance for everybody, and what people make working they get to keep on top of the dividend.

So say over a decade the economy gets 15% more productive per person. Then all else being equal the social welfare programs could get 15% more generous.
John Kenneth Galbraith level IQ

>OP is a wagie elon musk simp who praises this broken economy, the USA and the west and is pro capitalism (even though he is a peon, go figure)
>OP is a leftist

Pick one LARP and stick with it you low iq inbred :bluepill::soy:pua cuck:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: You can’t even troll properly you dumb hillbilly pua cunt:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Many leftists like Galbraith supported our current system for its generous economic benefits. The capitalist West more generous to the poor than any other system on earth. Because of our capitalist society, we have an abundance of goods that can be redistributed to the poor. Galbraith is a perfect example of an intellectual with these beliefs.

You're just very dumb, you're the most entitled brat the forum has ever seen and have everything handed to you on a platter, yet you still whine.

I am dumb while you claim to be “leftist free market capitalist” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: that’s like saying “i am a short fat bald gigachad” you inbred cuck

You can’t make this up:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Being for or against a particular economic system doesn't define where you stand. It depends on your reasons and philosophy for supporting said system.

Again, is Trudeau a right-winger since he supports free markets and deregulation?

Many leftists like Galbraith supported our current system for its generous economic benefits. The capitalist West more generous to the poor than any other system on earth. Because of our capitalist society, we have an abundance of goods that can be redistributed to the poor. Galbraith is a perfect example of an intellectual with these beliefs.

Ya the little bit of Galbraith I read his points and I agreed with them all that I read. And impressively he was saying this way back in like the 1940's or 1950's.

One aspect is that it turns out the capitalists also need this state spending to the people in a world of machinery and automation. As imagine in a fully automated economy one capitalist who owns the factory and all the machinery which runs itself for the sake of argument. And everyone in the town is unemployed. Well if they are unemployed and their former jobs were their only source of income, now they can no longer buy the production of the factory. So a factory without anyone who can buy its production, is worth nothing, the capitalist would then also be out of business.

The state then has two ways it can get money to the people. Either just give the people all over the country money, and/or create good paying government jobs or state contracts to other organizations employing people. For example the school system, military, libraries, parks & recreation department, universities, police, firefighters, public transportation and on and on. Then all of those need administrations full of people to manage them.

The whole thing its both left and right wing. When people have money and they go out and spend that money it helps business. In this system say someone is a great capitalist and making $2 million a year and paying 40% income tax.. that is $800,000 a year in taxes they pay. That could go to like 8 families $100,000 each a year.

Thats why with political parties I don't know who I would vote for if I voted. I would have to judge what the situation was. If taxes and regulations got too high, then I would lean right wing. If more and more people in the country didn't have money to spend as was the case until recently, then I would lean left wing and we need more redistribution.

How do you know when taxes are too high. When the high income people work like half as much as before because its not worth it to them to work more once they get into the high income brackets. And for businesses when they stop investing in more capital because the taxes are so high its not worth the risk.

The art of it is to put the taxes as high as you can without discouraging people from trying. Thats why I was like the one person who supported the corporate tax cuts, but also support more redistribution to poor and even middle class people.

I knew that when businesses invested more capital in America we would more than make up for the less revenues from corporate taxes. (plus we still tax the owners of the corporations on their dividends based on how high their personal income is anyway).

In the US some wealthy cities are moving to free public transportation or close to it. When you have monster tax revenues from corporations like Microsoft and all their highly paid employees, you have money you can pay for it. Same with libraries you want libraries with good paying library jobs. Well you got to get the money from somewhere. Enter like giant factories from big corporations where thousands of workers are working at super high productivity.

''Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a nazi''

i agree in principle that life in fundamentally unfair however planned economy is so inferior 2 a capitalist economy. So the ideal economy is a mixed one with welfare
:blackpill:

Ya the little bit of Galbraith I read his points and I agreed with them all that I read. And impressively he was saying this way back in like the 1940's or 1950's.

One aspect is that it turns out the capitalists also need this state spending to the people in a world of machinery and automation. As imagine in a fully automated economy one capitalist who owns the factory and all the machinery which runs itself for the sake of argument. And everyone in the town is unemployed. Well if they are unemployed and their former jobs were their only source of income, now they can no longer buy the production of the factory. So a factory without anyone who can buy its production, is worth nothing, the capitalist would then also be out of business.

The state then has two ways it can get money to the people. Either just give the people all over the country money, and/or create good paying government jobs or state contracts to other organizations employing people. For example the school system, military, libraries, parks & recreation department, universities, police, firefighters, public transportation and on and on. Then all of those need administrations full of people to manage them.

The whole thing its both left and right wing. When people have money and they go out and spend that money it helps business. In this system say someone is a great capitalist and making $2 million a year and paying 40% income tax.. that is $800,000 a year in taxes they pay. That could go to like 8 families $100,000 each a year.

Thats why with political parties I don't know who I would vote for if I voted. I would have to judge what the situation was. If taxes and regulations got too high, then I would lean right wing. If more and more people in the country didn't have money to spend as was the case until recently, then I would lean left wing and we need more redistribution.

How do you know when taxes are too high. When the high income people work like half as much as before because its not worth it to them to work more once they get into the high income brackets. And for businesses when they stop investing in more capital because the taxes are so high its not worth the risk.

The art of it is to put the taxes as high as you can without discouraging people from trying. Thats why I was like the one person who supported the corporate tax cuts, but also support more redistribution to poor and even middle class people.

I knew that when businesses invested more capital in America we would more than make up for the less revenues from corporate taxes. (plus we still tax the owners of the corporations on their dividends based on how high their personal income is anyway).

In the US some wealthy cities are moving to free public transportation or close to it. When you have monster tax revenues from corporations like Microsoft and all their highly paid employees, you have money you can pay for it. Same with libraries you want libraries with good paying library jobs. Well you got to get the money from somewhere. Enter like giant factories from big corporations where thousands of workers are working at super high productivity.
Very high IQ post but i totally disagree with your point that businesses need to "reinvest" their capital.

Todays economies have absolutely ZERO shortage of capital. Capital flows like water. In fact, people have so much capital, they are throwing it into very low yield investments like real estate in attempts to speculate. That is not a sign of capital deficiency, that's an excess of capital.

We're at a point in late-stage capitalism where there's more capital to invest than opportunities, so capital just clogs up essential assets. Getting businesses to reinvest more is not an issue, if there were profit opportunities, then businesses would already be making investments in them.

even those low iq retarded african niggers?
They should be stripped of their rights to govern themselves, in exchange for the white man developing it.

>OP is a wagie elon musk simp who praises this broken economy, the USA and the west and is pro capitalism (even though he is a peon, go figure)
>OP is a leftist

Pick one LARP and stick with it you low iq inbred :bluepill::soy:pua cuck:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: You can’t even troll properly you dumb hillbilly pua cunt:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
The US is left-winged despite being right economically.

That's such a load of bull. If not getting girls can be percieved as not getting basic living standards then the solution would be to build a system to force or coerce women to come to us. Which is as anti-left as it can get.

And who says that only leftists believe humans should have basic living standards?

I am against centrally planned economies.

Yep, plus people forget that far-right economies also have centrally planned economies. Germany under the Nazi's had a 5 year plan.

Yet according to Rightcels you can't be a Leftcel and believe in Liberalism / Capitalism because we are all Commies, meanwhile us Leftcels never claim that you can't be a Rightcel without being a Nazi.

Yep, plus people forget that far-right economies also have centrally planned economies. Germany under the Nazi's had a 5 year plan.

Yet according to Rightcels you can't be a Leftcel and believe in Liberalism / Capitalism because we are all Commies, meanwhile us Leftcels never claim that you can't be a Rightcel without being a Nazi.
Germany wasn't far-right economically. Germany was left-wing economically and right-wing socially.

I agree with the rest of your post.