Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you're not Chad, running social circle game is the only hope for you

Weightcel

Weightcel

Captain
★★★★★
The whole "YOU'RE VOLCEL IF YOU DON'T APPROACH!!!11!!!1" crowd seriously needs to fucking go. When will you faggots realize that most normies get their girlfriends naturally through their social circle? You should realize that by approaching you're instantly putting yourself at a disadvantage because the main thing that the girl has to judge you by is your looks. Ergo, the only reason approaching would be a good idea for you is if you were Chad. Common sense would say that the only hope for anyone here is to put themselves in a situation where looks aren't the primary focus (AKA a social circle). Do you seriously think normies approach? No, for them it "just happens".

If you unironically endorse the notion that one needs to approach you're either:

A. Too autistic to realize the importance of looks when approaching (in which case pls go)
B. Confident enough in your looks to the point where you feel it wouldn't make you an automatic no in an approach situation (again, pls go, you're either fakecel or delusional)

You're full of bullshit. I personally know lots of 5-7 guys who acquired all, from casual sex to girlfriends, via cold approaches in parties, clubs, etc.

You're coping because you're probably young and good-looking yourself and don't want to put in the work (that IS really a lot of depending on your rate and venues).

PUA is bullshit but spam approaching as an above average looking guy definitely isn't.

Also, lots of normies approach too, at least where I live.

even running social circle game is ineffective for sub-3 niggas

even running social circle game is ineffective for sub-3 niggas
Sub3 men's only options are hookers, looksmaxxing (if possible to reach 5+) or LDAR.

If she says no then you would have gone through all that effort for nothing.

And 9 times out of 10 the ugly guy is somewhat of a buttmonkey in the circle.

You're full of bullshit. I personally know lots of 5-7 guys who acquired all, from casual sex to girlfriends, via cold approaches in parties, clubs, etc.

You're coping because you're probably young and good-looking yourself and don't want to put in the work (that IS really a lot of depending on your rate and venues).

PUA is bullshit but spam approaching as an above average looking guy definitely isn't.

Also, lots of normies approach too, at least where I live.

You're the only coper here you lil scrotum. You are talking about approaching as an above average guy when everyone here (considering this is an incel site) is in the 1-4 range. You're not getting any hits from cold approaching when you're in that tier, I don't care about your anecdotes.

It has nothing to do with not wanting to put in the work, its realizing when your efforts are futile due to circumstances beyond your control.

I agree, maxx as high as possible then evaluate if youre 5, if youre unsure spamapproach to find out then LDAR in a cave 30 years

You're the only coper here you lil scrotum. You are talking about approaching as an above average guy when everyone here (considering this is an incel site) is in the 1-4 range. You're not getting any hits from cold approaching when you're in that tier, I don't care about your anecdotes.

It has nothing to do with not wanting to put in the work, its realizing when your efforts are futile due to circumstances beyond your control.
I never said you could make it as a sub4, moron. Of course you can't, especially if sub3, it's utterly over for sub3 men.

But we have A LOT of 5+ cels here who never tried, your advice absolutely sucks for them. They should be approaching if not volcels.

Also you said NOT CHAD and not sub4, stop being dishonest. not Chad= sub8, not sub4.

everyone here (considering this is an incel site) is in the 1-4 range

J F L

Last edited:
I never said you could make it as a sub4, moron. Of course you can't, especially if sub3, it's utterly over for sub3 men.

But we have A LOT of 5+ cels here who never tried, your advice absolutely sucks for them. They should be approaching if not volcels.

Also you said NOT CHAD and not sub4, stop being dishonest. not Chad= sub8, not sub4.

Even for sub8 men social circle game is both safer and has a higher success rate, I'd say my advice applies to both. You have to realize that there is a group of people here, coming to an INCEL website and telling us that if we don't try a looks determinant method to get girls that we're not incel. By definition, the majority of the people here are ugly so that line of thinking makes absolutely no sense. And you're not from the U.S. are you? Cold approaches here are rare.

EDIT: I see you're quoting that 1-4 statement. You do realize that anyone above that range does not belong here right?

Even for sub8 men social circle game is both safer and has a higher success rate, I'd say my advice applies to both. You have to realize that there is a group of people here, coming to an INCEL website and telling us that if we don't try a looks determinant method to get girls that we're not incel. By definition, the majority of the people here are ugly so that line of thinking makes absolutely no sense. And you're not from the U.S. are you? Cold approaches here are rare.
Social circle game (AKA warm approach) can surely work for 5+ men. ANYTHING can work for them, really, except expecting foids to approach them if not Chad. That doesn't happen if not Chad, it's at least VERY unlikely.

It has advantages and disadvantages, you're in a better position when you already belong to the girl's social circle? Yeah, but the numbers game factor is also against you. The number of girls you can approach in your social circle without becoming the pervert who tries with everyone is very low. It would probably be low even if you DID try with everyone in it tbh.

8+= Chad, doesn't need to do anything really
5-7= both cold and warm approach can work, not doing anything or only Tinder is unlikely to work well
4= borderline over
3 and less= OVER

That's basically it.

As for safety, if you live in a gigacuck place where approaching gets you arrested don't do it obviously, but most of the world isn't that cucked as far as I know. Only Toronto and a few other places are on that level. I'm from Brazil and it's safe to cold approach here.

social circle game sucks. once someone in that circle finds out you're a virgin it's over.

Social circle game (AKA warm approach) can surely work for 5+ men. ANYTHING can work for them, really, except expecting foids to approach them if not Chad. That doesn't happen if not Chad, it's at least VERY unlikely.

It has advantages and disadvantages, you're in a better position when you already belong to the girl's social circle? Yeah, but the numbers game factor is also against you. The number of girls you can approach in your social circle without becoming the pervert who tries with everyone is very low. It would probably be low even if you DID try with everyone in it tbh.

8+= Chad, doesn't need to do anything really
5-7= both cold and warm approach can work, not doing anything or only Tinder is unlikely to work well
4= borderline over
3 and less= OVER

That's basically it.

As for safety, if you live in a gigacuck place where approaching gets you arrested don't do it obviously, but most of the world isn't that cucked as far as I know. Only Toronto and a few other places are on that level. I'm from Brazil and it's safe to cold approach here.

Anyone on an incel website already has a lack of success and confidence with the opposite sex. Mass approaching as a 5+ MAY work but the success rate will be INCREDIBLY low and given that you already lack success/positive reinforcement from the opposite sex, the mass rejections will absolutely destroy your confidence. That's why I'm saying that a social circle is smarter for anyone sub Chad.
social circle game sucks. once someone in that circle finds out you're a virgin it's over.

>Implying anyone put a gun to your head and forced you to tell them that.

Anyone on an incel website already has a lack of success and confidence with the opposite sex. Mass approaching as a 5+ MAY work but the success rate will be INCREDIBLY low and given that you already lack success/positive reinforcement from the opposite sex, the mass rejections will absolutely destroy your confidence. That's why I'm saying that a social circle is smarter for anyone sub Chad.

I agree i think if i got 10 rejections in a row id literally cry at home ngl it sounds pathetic but the knife would hit an open wound already :feelsrope:

I think if you're a 5 you could cold approach and get laid once per 50 women.
(outside of clubs that is, it's probally a bit higher in clubs).
If you're a 4, it's over. You might get 1 out of 100+ but at that point is it even worth it?

If you're a 4, it's over. You might get 1 out of 100+ but at that point is it even worth it?
Rejection makes me feel so bad about myself that I can't try anymore, I've just had so many bad experiences with nothing to show for it. So no, it's probably not worth it.

Rejection makes me feel so bad about myself that I can't try anymore, I've just had so many bad experiences with nothing to show for it. So no, it's probably not worth it.
How many women have you approached?
Also... Whats your height/Hows your frame (wrist size/shoulder width) and hows your face?

Are you larping? Relationships come up in every normie conversation. If you are not a top tier liar you will be found out every time.
Also some people are so hideous that the question needn't even be asked.

I never said it was easy. Yes, it will probably take hundreds of approaches depending on your rate.

As for unsuccessful approaches ruining your self-esteem and confidence, just dehumanize foids as much as you can. Think of them like NPCs. Think of them as inferior to you. This helps.

I've done 500+ approaches and I'm fine tbh. Rejection sucks but I'm not killing myself over some cunt.

Are you larping? Relationships come up in every normie conversation. If you are not a top tier liar you will be found out every time.
Also some people are so hideous that the question needn't even be asked.

You need to be to a top tier liar to be vague and make up a fake relationship that you had?

As for unsuccessful approaches ruining your self-esteem and confidence, just dehumanize foids as much as you can. Think of them like NPCs. Think of them as inferior to you. This helps.

doesnt work for me, i feel too much like a beggar and a burden already when i approach so its really hard to pretend the power dynamic is flipped, its like trying to convince myself the sky is red

How many women have you approached?
I'm not exactly sure, especially if I consider my teenage years. I quit trying years ago as I live in a relatively rural area, there aren't that many options. Back when I still had a circle of "friends" I would try to approach girls I knew mutually, but that didn't work.

hats your height/Hows your frame (wrist size/shoulder width) and hows your face?
Height is 6'1. I've never measured my wrists or shoulders, shoulder width is probably pretty average, but I have girl wrists though. Face is a 4/10 overall, nose and eye area is just bad overall, forehead is too big. I'm 24 next month if that matters.

I'm not exactly sure, especially if I consider my teenage years. I quit trying years ago as I live in a relatively rural area, there aren't that many options. Back when I still had a circle of "friends" I would try to approach girls I knew mutually, but that didn't work.

Height is 6'1. I've never measured my wrists or shoulders, shoulder width is probably pretty average, but I have girl wrists though. Face is a 4/10 overall, nose and eye area is just bad overall, forehead is too big. I'm 24 next month if that matters.

hmmmm i'd have to see your face to properly even evaluate if you're actually a 4/10, but if you are truly a 4/10 then you could maybe looksmax to a 5, with which you'd be a strong position to cold approach women.
Given you have average shoulder width and likely wrists bigger than mine, if you worked out you could get a good amount of muscle to looksmax too.
Give it a year or so and you may just be able to ascend.

i totally agree. but social circles are exhausting to maintain (and be around).
many people here don't want to participate in normie conversations (me included). also people at my age (27) act like children so its hard to actually bring up a topic people will pick up

Given you have average shoulder width and likely wrists bigger than mine, if you worked out you could get a good amount of muscle to looksmax too.
Give it a year or so and you may just be able to ascend.
I could try working out again, it may not be a bad idea. It's just a pain in the ass as the elbow on my dominate arm is fucked(injured it at 19, fell down and got punctured on a rock).

Like I said though, I've been in a better mental state since I quit trying, aside from the loneliness that is.

I could try working out again, it may not be a bad idea. It's just a pain in the ass as the elbow on my dominate arm is fucked(injured it at 19, fell down and got punctured on a rock).

Like I said though, I've been in a better mental state since I quit trying, aside from the loneliness that is.
Ah fairs man, well you need to do whatever you need to to cope then, we're all on different journeys at the end of the day haha.
My personal cope is the hope that i'll ascend and i do that through rigorous work towards it/research.