Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel if you're not asian in 2021, I'm sorry bro

no, it's not a fact actually, tbh I don't think you really know what a fact is

what I do know is you're coping big time, sorry to burst your bubble black man
Look at the most tending musics and musical genres, what are some of them? It’s rap, r&b and pop, and these genres are dominated or have a big black percentage of singers. So how tf you can’t say that most of foids (especially young’s), don’t consume black culture?

How Am I coping if I’m not even black?
Get the fuck outta here with your shitskin nigger cope.
How is this cope? I’m not even black. I’m just acknowledging the superiority of black males in the sexual marketing

How is this cope? I’m not even black
press-x-to-doubt-la-noire.jpg

Well, its not because of prostitution that whites and blacks fuck more than asians, its because they are less rejected, just see the statistcs and how foids despise asian men, you are being very delusional at believing that asian men have, or will have a high SMV.
Your cope destroyed in 1 single image

I’m white, and I see coalburners everywhere, that’s why I came to the conclusion that JBB is law

View attachment 437036
This is a dating app, blacks have less value on dating marketing, but more in the sexual marketing.

Stop misunderstanding things, I already explained them a plenty of times. Blacks have more SMV, whites have more value in dating marketing, that’s why whites are the supreme betabuxxers

Well, if foids didn't want blacks, blacks would have a far higher celibacy rate, and would lose their virginities later than everyone, but the opposite is what actually happens.
The only reason niggers have low celibacy rates is because sheboons are the most promiscuous foids. Holy fuck are your retarded cope.

The only reason niggers have low celibacy rates is because sheboons are the most promiscuous foids. Holy fuck are your retarded cope.
Well, if they were the most promiscuous. Why are their rates so higher if compared to black men? You know why? Because coalburners are rising blacks SMV. Blacks are cucking white men hard.

Stop coping, the most promiscuous foids, are white foids

I’m white, and I see coalburners everywhere, that’s why I came to the conclusion that JBB is law

This is a dating app, blacks have less value on dating marketing, but more in the sexual marketing.

Stop misunderstanding things, I already explained them a plenty of times. Blacks have more SMV, whites have more value in dating marketing, that’s why whites are the supreme betabuxxers
holy shit if this is true you are the biggest cuck I've ever encountered on an incel forum! This is disgusting if true, cucks deserve death.

I don't think it's true tbh, you must be a crypto-nig you gotta be

Well, if they were the most promiscuous. Why are their rates so higher if compared to black men? You know why? Because coalburners are rising blacks SMV. Blacks are cucking white men hard.

Stop coping, the most promiscuous foids, are white foids
Yeah that must be why niggers are excluded at a 90%+ rate by white foids by every dating statistics that ever existed.

LMAO you use statistics to try and prove that JBA doesn't exist but when I show you data that niggers do not have high smv and suddenly you go into gigacope mode.

Now go kys.

Last edited:
Yeah that must be why niggers are excluded at a 90%+ rate by white foids by every dating statistics that ever existed.
He is using online dating data, this proves nothing, because I never said blacks have high value on dating marketing, I said they have high value on sexual marketing.

White foids are dying for black cock

He is using online dating data, this proves nothing, because I never said blacks have high value on dating marketing, I said they have high value on sexual marketing.

White foids are dying for black cock
And where's your proof for any of this? Not your own anecdotal shit but actual scientific proof? And guess what? if you have low dating market value than you have low smv. You think foids aren't on dating apps just to fuck?

You lost all credibility when you claim that niggers have the highest smv. Either prove it or shut the fuck up.

And where's your proof for any of this? Not your own anecdotal shit but actual scientific proof?

You lost all credibility when you claim that niggers have the highest smv. Either prove it or shut the fuck up.
I’ve proven, showing female sexual tourism, average age of virginity loss and celibacy among races.

Blacks are the most sexual actives one, of course they have a higher SMV.

Things happens like this: “White female get fucked by tons of blacks, she get pregnant, she needs a white betabuxxer, she goes on tinder and gets one.” Who is the slayer in this story? The blacks of course

I’ve proven, showing female sexual tourism, average age of virginity loss and celibacy among races.

Blacks are the most sexual actives one, of course they have a higher SMV.
Okay you're definitely a coping nigger pretending to be white. Just because niggers have low celibacy rates among sheboons does not mean they are desired by non-nigger foids. And here's the actual data on female sex tourism

image-20150526-24769-1m9vv9r.gif

Look at that plenty of them are going to SEA! PROOF that SEAcels are slayers.

Things happens like this: “White female get fucked by tons of blacks, she get pregnant, she needs a white betabuxxer, she goes on tinder and gets one.” Who is the slayer in this story? The blacks of course

And where's your proof for any of this? My god you're fucking retarded.

Okay you're definitely a coping nigger pretending to be white. Just because niggers have low celibacy rates among sheboons does not mean they are desired by non-nigger foids. And here's the actual data on female sex tourism

image-20150526-24769-1m9vv9r.gif

Look at that plenty of them are going to SEA! PROOF that SEAcels are slayers.

And where's your proof for any of this? My god you're fucking retarded.
I didn’t say sexual tourism data is a major factor, but it’s still a small factor.

Im not black, but if I was, I wouldn’t probably be incel

Youve literally gotten your threads destroyed and the back of your neck slapped by atleast half the forum at this point.

Nobody is buying your weebcuck cope.

Latino to latino, i would legit feel sorry for you if it turns out that I mog you.
Keep going with your confirmation bias, you know I have a point. You may mog me but then again, what's your point? I'm not trying to mog anyone by saying that asians men are now more desired than other ethnics.

You're not asian yet you feel so personally attacked by this idea, I can only imagine that you're trying hard to cope by refusing to accept such an obvious phenomenon.
he's white but he's literally a child, ofc his experience is nowhere near that of an socially functional adult, so he see some tyronelite in hs getting girls and make up this nonsense.

And @trying to ascend I have called you out on this before, being white is halo-ing you and you're not even aware, your looks in an ethnic would be a death sentence, especially a black guy. Not shitting on you just saying, have more compassion on our black brothers.

Keep going with your confirmation bias, you know I have a point. You may mog me but then again, what's your point? I'm not trying to mog anyone by saying that asians men are now more desired than other ethnics.

You're not asian yet you feel so personally attacked by this idea, I can only imagine that you're trying hard to cope by refusing to accept such an obvious phenomenon.

he's white but he's literally a child, ofc his experience is nowhere near that of an socially functional adult, so he see some tyronelite in hs getting girls and make up this nonsense.

And @trying to ascend I have called you out on this before, being white is halo-ing you and you're not even aware, your looks in an ethnic would be a death sentence, especially a black guy. Not shitting on you just saying, have more compassion on our black brothers.
If I was black, I would look more masculine, that’s what I’m pointing out, this could increases my chances. Being white halos everyone, but being white itself, can’t save you, neither having an average height can, it’s all about your jaw and eyes.

And no, weren’t Tyrone-lites, it were average to low tier normie black guys with white foids, I saw this shit with my eyes

If I was black, I would look more masculine, that’s what I’m pointing out, this could increases my chances. Being white halos everyone, but being white itself, can’t save you, neither having an average height can, it’s all about your jaw and eyes.

And no, weren’t Tyrone-lites, it were average to low tier normie black guys with white foids, I saw this shit with my eyes
No, you wouldn't. Masculinity is not some race-based traits, there are masculine whites, blacks, asians etc.

if you were black you'd be as ugly as you're now, but with even more failos like a big nose, kinky hair and shitskin. You'd be even uglier. It's clear to me that you don't know many black people, which to me makes perfect sense since you're part of a higher economic class with fewer ethnics, especially blacks.

Otherwise you'd know most of them are subhumans. Show me those black guys and I'll rate them. You're probably underrating them for the reasons I mentioned before.

Last edited:
No, you wouldn't. Masculinity is not some race-based traits, there are masculine whites, blacks, asians etc.

if you were black you'd be as ugly as you're now, but with even more failos like a big nose, kinky hair and shitskin. You'd be even uglier. It's clear to me that you don't know many black people, which to me makes perfect sense since you're part of an higher economic class with fewer ethnics, especially blacks.

Otherwise you'd know most of them are subhumans. Show me those black guys and I'll rate them. You're probably underrating them for the reasons I mentioned before.
I’m not even rich, I’m middle class. I’ve known a lot of pardos and blacks, I’ve went to parties where people from favelas came, these guys were truly slayers, much more than ones in white majority parties.

I would be uglier? Yes, but more masculine. It has even studies proving that black faces are perceived as more intimidating by people, while white faces are soy.

I truly never saw a black with a soy face IRL tbh, but a lot of whites have soy faces

JBA is real on Brazil.

I'm not trying to mog anyone by saying that asians men are now more desired than other ethnics.
That's such an imbecile cope. You're literally @tehgymcel420 retarded cousin except you're fawning over changs being equal to white chads
nah

i never got bullied by whites or blacks in high school. Everybody laughed at ricecels at my high school.

It's your delusion that makes this infuriating
That kind of sounds like you, thinking every poor ricecel can ascend to being some kpop chang by growing his hair out and putting on make up.

Last edited:
nah

i never got bullied by whites or blacks in high school. Everybody laughed at ricecels at my high school.

It's your delusion that makes this infuriating
being asian 10 or 15 years ago is not the same as being asian today, you're stucked in this old idea, the world is changing, duh?

I mean it's so stupid, even though JBB is not real we can still see that over the years black SMV has increased, they went from totally ostracized by society to somewhat accepted, they're still ugly though but it's clear that a cultural shift changed the way people perceive black people. But no, you don't seem to make the connection and imagine that the same can happen to asians.

That kind of sounds like you, thinking every poor ricecel can ascend to being some kpop chang by growing his hair out and putting on make up.
Read the damn thread, I'm saying that if you're still an ugly, short rice it's still over for you, but no I don't think rices are at the bottom like people say here, that's just cope. I think they're quite high nowadays.

Yeah you may not slay like a white chad but who cares? There's a niche for you where you don't have to compete with them, there foids out there who are openly asian-only. No such a thing for us latinos, neither curries, sands and so on.

being asian 10 or 15 years ago is not the same as being asian today, you're stucked in this old idea, the world is changing, duh?

Nah

Not as dramatic as you think it is.

Chinks still get bullied by black men and their women ravaged by white men, a minority group of autistic white foids doesnt change the entire dynamic of the dating market, keep basement dwelling.
I mean it's so stupid, even though JBB is not real we can still see that over the years black SMV has increased, they went from totally ostracized by society to somewhat accepted, they're still ugly though but it's clear that a cultural shift changed the way people perceive black people. But no, you don't seem to make the connection and imagine that the same can happen to asians.

Niggers have more overall value on a physical stand point. How many ricemen throw down in sports like football or basketball ?
Read the damn thread, I'm saying that if you're still an ugly, short rice it's still over for you, but no I don't think rices are at the bottom like people say here, that's just cope. I think they're quite high nowadays.

All your threads are shit and you got owned by half the forum. Nobody takes you seriously at this point.
No such a thing for us latinos, neither curries, sands and so on.
Of course there is you utter imbecile, you just refuse to acknowledge it happening, fucking idiot you're the one who's been living with a confirmation bias ever since you started these retarded threads

Nah

Not as dramatic as you think it is.

Chinks still get bullied by black men and their women ravaged by white men, a minority group of autistic white foids doesnt change the entire dynamic of the dating market, keep basement dwelling.
yeah keep coping, this is no longer only autistic foids but whatever, I won't change you mind anyways you have to see for yourself since your lack of introspection will not allow you to see these kind of trend shifts in our culture.

Niggers have more overall value on a physical stand point. How many ricemen throw down in sports like football or basketball ?
And? Dude... who fucking cares? How does that invalidate my point? Not many blacks are fucking basketball stars either, it's just a fucking stereotype that some way or another helps them... And guess what? It works with music as well. Kpop is for rices what basketball or rap music is for niggers.

It's even better for then since rices are not as bad looking, they can benefit even more from this.

All your threads are shit and you got owned by half the forum. Nobody takes you seriously at this point.
so half of the forum = kids and low IQ, uncultured spergs like you jfl

Of course there is you utter imbecile, you just refuse to acknowledge it happening, fucking idiot you're the one who's been living with a confirmation bias ever since you started these retarded threads
There is? Last time I checked there were no foids flying from all over the world to date niggers because they're into some rapper celebrity, or learning hindu to have a chance with 5'2 pajeet in india, that's just laughable

If I am so damn wrong why you need so bad to furiously debate and even insult me? lol keep fucking coping your god damn retard

This thread should be done already. No one here actually believes Asian and Black men do well in the dating market in America. Foids generally speaking rate men of color as below average to repulsive. Otherwise 90+ percent of foids would not reject men of color consistently as all of the dating apps has shown. And this plays out in real life as well. Foids really do worship white males of all looks, height, and status levels. Its very real. Unless you are a short, 1-2/10 deformed aspie white male.

I have seen it my whole life and I live in California in a very diverse place. Black men do not do well. Except nowadays they are doing a bit better and I see a few BMXF couples here and there (most likely due to white liberal guilt and white virtue signalling). They are very much like noodlewhores actually, they have self hate and low self-esteem. They feel like they have moved up and crawled out of their misery by getting a partner of a different race (by betraying their race and selling out). And not every black male lives in the ghetto and fucks black females constantly. When they leave their ghetto ethnic enclaves, they do just as bad as all other men of color (but slightly better than all the other races of colored men).

That is why you always see obese non-Black foids with Black men (usually).

The OP can cope with his delusions all he wants. Asian men are ethnic males. He is coping so hard he forgets how much foids of all races despise and laugh at us Asian men just for being Asian. LITERALLY.

I'm blocking OP as well as "trying to ascend". I don't need to read anymore retarded delusional denialism. It just infuriates me as much as foids infuriate me in general.

Last edited:
yeah keep coping, this is no longer only autistic foids but whatever, I won't change you mind anyways you have to see for yourself since your lack of introspection will not allow you to see these kind of trend shifts in our culture.

I already see things for myself. A retard like you will never change my mind because I am out in public far more than you. I know and speak normgroid better than you. You're obsessing over a minority who doesnt speak for everyone.
And? Dude... who fucking cares? How does that invalidate my point? Not many blacks are fucking basketball stars either, it's just a fucking stereotype that some way or another helps them... And guess what? It works with music as well. Kpop is for rices what basketball or rap music is for niggers.
Because it plays into masculine culture that 9 out of 10 foids prefer

Ricemen have to femmaxx to prepubescent girls to get their fame and fortune. They cant thugmaxx or athlete maxx because they're weak. They dont impress adults.

You're too busy worrying about the one in a thousand to speak for your results and they eventually grow out of it for country boys or Dripmaxxed ethnics, all this accomplished without ever needing surgery. This kpop shit gets laughed at in the U.S. like the furries and comicon nerds, keep coping.
so half of the forum = kids and low IQ, uncultured spergs like you jfl

You're a literal child compared to me and half the forum already smacked you around. Everyone is basically laughing at you right about now.
There is? Last time I checked there were no foids flying from all over the world to date niggers because they're into some rapper celebrity, or learning hindu to have a chance with 5'2 pajeet in india, that's just laughable

A minority doesnt speak for everyone, Retard
If I am so damn wrong why you need so bad to furiously debate and even insult me? lol keep fucking coping your god damn retard
Nobody takes you seriously. Im just further degrading your image so everyone can continue to laugh at your delusional point of view.

Last edited:
Just more r/aznmasculinty and r/hapas psyops. They're even starting channels on youtube where they attempt to challenge the blackpill, but by pure coincidence all their videos are about how asian men are actually really desirable and nothing else. Asian propaganda is always the most obvious, whether it is done by the CCP, S Korean Corporations or the ricecels in denial on reddit.

I already see things for myself. A retard like you will never change my mind because I am out in public far more than you. I know and speak normgroid better than you. You're obsessing over a minority who doesnt speak for everyone.
Nah, you know shit about me, I'll not get into it because I'm not here to brag and I don't feel the necessity to mog fellow subhumans to feel better about myself.

You're just a joke.

Because it plays into masculine culture that 9 out of 10 foids prefer

Ricemen have to femmaxx to prepubescent girls to get their fame and fortune. They cant thugmaxx or athlete maxx because they're weak. They dont impress adults.

You're too busy worrying about the one in a thousand to speak for your results and they eventually grow out of it for country boys or Dripmaxxed ethnics, all this accomplished without ever needing surgery. This kpop shit gets laughed at in the U.S. like the furries and comicon nerds, keep coping.
Oh yeah the good old 'muh masculinity ' cope, who'd have guessed? :feelskek:

I'll just the blatant evidence we all, real blackpilled people have seen to this day showing that women couldn't care less about stupid shit like masculinity.

I could even use my anecdotes but ofc you wouldn't take them seriously bc mine's are not as legit as yours I suppose, right? And yeah ofc your low IQ, limited world view won't let you see a damn trend even if's right before you nose, how many languages you know? how many cultures are you in touch with?

Probably only your hood, that's why you think uggo homo erectus thugs are the pinnacle of looks and success. Laughable.

A minority doesnt speak for everyone, Retard

And who's saying they do? I wonder how you even can leave your house with this blatant autism. It's pretty clear they're a minority, the thing is that this a growing minority and instead of a local thing is rather a global phenomenon. The numbers are not so important here but the trend.

White men JBWing in SEA are a minority as well, but they represent a growing trend among this demographic and we can make inferences on the phenomena back in the west that are influencing this trend.

Nobody takes you seriously. Im just further degrading your image so everyone can continue to laugh at your delusional point of view.
you're doing nothing. You are nobody to me.

So cry me a fucking river and keep coping.

Nah, you know shit about me, I'll not get into it because I'm not here to brag and I don't feel the necessity to mog fellow subhumans to feel better about myself.

You're just a joke.

Oh yeah the good old 'muh masculinity ' cope, who'd have guessed? :feelskek:

I'll just the blatant evidence we all, real blackpilled people have seen to this day showing that women couldn't care less about stupid shit like masculinity.

I could even use my anecdotes but ofc you wouldn't take them seriously bc mine's are not as legit as yours I suppose, right? And yeah ofc your low IQ, limited world view won't let you see a damn trend even if's right before you nose, how many languages you know? how many cultures are you in touch with?

Probably only your hood, that's why you think uggo homo erectus thugs are the pinnacle of looks and success. Laughable.

And who's saying they do? I wonder how you even can leave your house with this blatant autism. It's pretty clear they're a minority, the thing is that this a growing minority and instead of a local thing is rather a global phenomenon. The numbers are not so important here but the trend.

White men JBWing in SEA are a minority as well, but they represent a growing trend among this demographic and we can make inferences on the phenomena back in the west that are influencing this trend.

you're doing nothing. You are nobody to me.

So cry me a fucking river and keep coping.
You're a coping Imbecile, Im not reading anymore of your garbage excuses, you dont speak for foids as a whole and neither do the prepubescent minority that end up swallowing chad's cum when they grow up

Just leave it at that, you literally had ricecels call you out on your bullshit cope. Nobody respects your shitty kpop cope.

Asians are the ones with the highest celibate rate (in the west and east), how can you deny JBB and say JBA is real? Are you even reading what you are writing?
^
its alll about the media presentation of ur race

sucks to be me, an aboriginal tho. get showed as a criminal ;/
Wait your legit abbo? Like abbo abbo?
“Two random foids did, now every foid is doing it”. Shut the fuck up.

Every foid listen to black musics and consumes black culture, blacks have the highest SMV
Tera cope, I agree that blacks have decent smv but it’s overrated as fuck
It goes whites>Latinos>blacks>rice>curries>abbos
“Two random foids did, now every foid is doing it”. Shut the fuck up.

Every foid listen to black musics and consumes black culture, blacks have the highest SMV
Tera cope, I agree that blacks have decent smv but it’s overrated as fuck
It goes whites>Latinos>blacks>rice>curries>abbos
Where would you put blacks on the racial dating hierarchy?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back