Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're male

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
...with IQ above 120 and looks rating below 6/10 the best and only thing you should think about is your suicide. Your life will be absolute shit and a struggle. And no, high IQ doesn't imply success if you're unattractive.

So remember, this world was not meant for you, it was made for Chads, Stacies, Handsome Thugs, psychopathic violent normies and such scum. Not for you.

what about psychotic blackpilled assholes like me?

High IQ without conscientiousness, good-looks and NT mind is shit tier. You'll only suffer more and won't be successful at anything nowadays.

Good thread.

And no, high IQ doesn't imply success if you're unattractive.

bUt wHaT aBoUt tEh gUrLs wHo sAy tHeYrE """""sApiOsExUaL""""" aNd aCtUaLlY fInD hIgH eYe-qUe aTtRacTiVe.

JFL at foids who claim they are "Sapiosexual" honestly. What a joke lol.

And no, high IQ doesn't imply success if you're unattractive.
Not with women, no, but you can still succeed in life, although it's slightly harder than for someone with the same mental capacities but with an SMV 2 points higher

...with IQ above 120 and looks rating below 6/10 the best
you got me here...
doesn't imply success if you're unattractive.
you lose me here..

If you have high IQ and hardworking chances of being successful is super high ..its easier if you are attractive ofcourse

Smoke your IQ away. 420 all day every day

I'm high IQ but too lazy to work hard because I know I won't be successful no matter what

It's fun because with a high iq you can get a better understanding of how much of a failure you are. At least you can get creative with your suicide.

So, what is the theread about?
Chads are cunts bec. they are.

Good thing I am a 4/10 with a double digit iq

Even a 1% deviation from the NPC hivemind is an instant death sentence to any non gigachad male

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.