Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "If you're lonely just try meetup to meet friends bruh!"

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Thought of posting this on inceldom discussion but because it's friendship related think it works better here. Anyone tired of this shitty normie advice for friendless people? First of all normies don't need meetup or online resources to make lasting friendships so they're talking about stuff they don't know shit about, which already pisses me off.

Secondly meetup and similar sites aren't really good places to make friends if you're a young male. The demographic there is older (most users are in their 40s and up) and it's mostly language exchange/practice groups or networking dinners for entrepreneurs, start-ups, etc. So people don't go there to make friends they just go there to improve their language skills or make business. There are few genuine looking for friendship groups but like I said it's mostly old people.

Finally people there really lack initiative and it's full of flakers who cancel last minute or they join a group, see there aren't any foids and immediately leave. Or horny 0 standards gays who pretend to be straight and friendly for the first messages then ask if you want sex. I tried numerous times starting a group or asking people to meet without success. It's a waste of time.

The only places you can make frens your own age past high school is college
So it's futile to try if you have no frens and aren't in college