Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you're just ugly count yourself mildly lucky

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
i'm stupid as fuck as well as ugly, and i get reminded of the former by almost everyone eventually. i just wish i was one and not the other.

i'm always slow on the uptake, memory is shit (like can't remember roads to save my life for example), and spacey/autistic as fuck. i wish i could blame it on years of depression causing brain damage, but from looking at my folks and grandfolks, i feel confident saying that's not the issue.

yes, having something to be gratefull of is good.

i'm always slow on the uptake, memory is shit (like can't remember roads to save my life for example), and spacey/autistic as fuck. i wish i could blame it on years of depression causing brain damage, but from looking at my folks and grandfolks, i feel confident saying that's not the issue.

My working memory seems to be impaired from an ASD-related brain lesion I have.

Bro I am also low Iq too and now my memory is becoming shit :feelsbadman:

I mean being average would not make you feel better, cause you're ugly and have nothing that you excel at, so at the end of the day you should not worry too much.

Eh you can't be that stupid. At the very least you're blackpilled, so you IQmog every single bluepilled soycuck.

i can relate. my neurological genetics are utterly shit. being both ugly and stupid makes life a living nightmare for me.

i make up for my lack of intelligence by reading lots stem textbooks. understanding theory is hard, but with enough time u can eventually process it. having lots of knowledge can bring you some confidence.

i'm stupid as fuck as well as ugly, and i get reminded of the former by almost everyone eventually. i just wish i was one and not the other.

IQs me :feelstastyman: