Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If you’re jawless you have no life.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Your whole face can be perfect but if you have no downward growth and have a non existance jawline then your whole life is fucked.

Jawline is the first thing a woman examines about your face then your cheekbones and hairline.

Wdym no downward growth? That's a good thing.

Downward growth is what makes a square chin and longer lower face.
But having too much downward growth is a bad thing.

I'm literally the second guy in the picture.

That’s has nothing to do with it. Second guy has an underbite and recession
Downward growth can make your chin look like it's recessed, and it can stretch your face creating dark eye bags.

I have a jaw but its very round and feminine, plus my face is too big, I mean my head but that also means my face, I have no cheekbones, it's a very strange face and my hairline is also very high, my face is very narrow but weird from the side especially the back of my head. What am I saying, my whole face just looks weird as do the individual parts, like it's not a straight face, and my eyes are not on the same level, one is also smaller than the other and neither can be corrected, but my doctor told me my eye deformity is very rare especially the extent of it and the difference in sizes

I have a jaw but its very round and feminine, plus my face is too big, I mean my head but that also means my face, I have no cheekbones, it's a very strange face and my hairline is also very high, my face is very narrow but weird from the side especially the back of my head. What am I saying, my whole face just looks weird as do the individual parts, like it's not a straight face, and my eyes are not on the same level, one is also smaller than the other and neither can be corrected, but my doctor told me my eye deformity is very rare especially the extent of it and the difference in sizes
Brutal.

Height is more important than muh jaw or muh cheekbones

You must have a very v shaped jaw.
I do. My chin also has a sack of skin (like directly below the mouth) that you can easily grab, even though I'm skinny, I'm not sure what it means.