Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If You're Invisible to Foids When You Step Outside Your House, You'll Be Invisible to them Everywhere Else

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
JFL at blue-pilled normies, thinking they have to hit up bars, clubs, "meetups", church, or anywhere special in order for females to notice them. Chad gets noticed immediately, wherever he happens to be. No need for him to go anywhere. Just save your time and money if this isn't happening to you.

Also, don't bother "expatting", unless you're willing to become a giga-betabuxx (financially supporting not only the foid, but also her whole extended family). Foreign foids aren't attracted to you either. They're just using your dumb ass for money. Don't think so? Then, why is it that the only foids you can fuck in foreign countries are prostitutes and poor women? Why is is that middle class foreign foids won't even look in your direction, let alone fuck you??

LOOKS is the secret to ascension, NOT location.

Too bad whenever I am noticed I creep the fuck out of people.

I'm noticed, just not as a sexual being.

You dont need a magic formula to participate in the most carnal and base behavior this world has to offer.

Unless you money/statusmaxx and they want to milk you dry

Unless you money/statusmaxx and they want to milk you dry
Even noodles see old fat middle age men as piggy banks and gateway ticket out of their SEA shithole

being an incel is like living in a separate reality from this one. A reality devoid of people an empty town with the scorching sun or the freezing cold

COPE
you wish you were invisible
to them you are disgust inducing
this isn't invisible this is unpleasantly visible

You dont need a magic formula to participate in the most carnal and base behavior this world has to offer.
Exactly. Attraction either happens effortlessly, or it doesn't happen at all.
COPE
you wish you were invisible
to them you are disgust inducing
this isn't invisible this is unpleasantly visible
Unless you seem like an immediate threat to them, I don't think foids are consciously aware of your existence. You're just part of the background to them, like the trees, buildings and sky.
Even noodles see old fat middle age men as piggy banks and gateway ticket out of their SEA shithole
Just LOL at these fat imbeciles who think noodle whores find them sexually attractive.

Last edited:
Ugly males dont exist in the eyes of femoids

Exactly. Attraction either happens effortlessly, or it doesn't happen at all.
it comes naturally. if you have to force yourself onto someone its not gonna work out well. those redpill faggots need a reality check
Just LOL at these fat imbeciles who think noodle whores find them sexually attractive.
i would say the white guy who goes to Thailand is average or below average and even unattractive in the west, but you do get the occasional chad or chadlite that travels their to party

i would say the white guy who goes to Thailand is average or below average and even unattractive in the west, but you do get the occasional chad or chadlite that travels their to party
You do, but the ones who are average to below average get the same reactions from foids as they do in the west. You just have to observe foreign female's subtle reactions to them. The disdain is written all over their faces and body language.

Women can barely look at you and decide if you're worthy or not, and in case you're not all your jestermaxxing won't change anything

I have this manlet curry friend who goes to clubs like several times a week..has never gotten anything once. Because he never got anything anywhere else too. Yet he still keeps going? Nornies try to protect their egos by saying "I do it to chill with my boys" , but no. They are doing it in the hopes rhat maybe this time they'll actually get pussy(they won't).

I have this manlet curry friend who goes to clubs like several times a week..has never gotten anything once. Because he never got anything anywhere else too. Yet he still keeps going? Nornies try to protect their egos by saying "I do it to chill with my boys" , but no. They are doing it in the hopes rhat maybe this time they'll actually get pussy(they won't).
If anything, clubs are an even MORE competitive venue to attract foids than anywhere else I can think of.
Women spend hours dolling themselves up, with makeup, hair, heels and expensive clothes for their big night out. By the time they cross the velvet rope, their expectations are through the roof. What makes an incel--or even an average Joe--think they did all that work just for them?? They didn't. They did it for Chad and GigaChad.

I'm invisible to all but pain and suffering. Those two love me

If anything, clubs are an even MORE competitive venue to attract foids than anywhere else I can think of.
Women spend hours dolling themselves up, with makeup, hair, heels and expensive clothes for their big night out. By the time they cross the velvet rope, their expectations are through the roof. What makes an incel--or even an average Joe--think they did all that work just for them?? They didn't. They did it for Chad and GigaChad.
Like I said, its beyond stupid and pathetic. I'll ask him ans the dudes he goes with , why waste your time and money? And it's always oh bro you loser we go to chill not pick up girls. But like I said, that's sad sad cope to protect their egos.

I AM caspER the fiendly ghost!

BOO!

Unless you seem like an immediate threat to them, I don't think foids are consciously aware of your existence. You're just part of the background to them, like the trees, buildings and sky.
This, especially if there's people around you. Sure, in a dark alleyway with no one around you're seen as a disgusting creepy threat and they're very much aware of your existence.
In broad daylight you're background noise to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back