Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you're Incel Christmas Eve is depressing

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
Everyone bar Incels will get laid on Christmas Eve/Christmas morning. Even Joe Cuck will get his once a year starfish sex tonight JFL

No presents to and from a girlfriend or wife under the tree, no kids excited about father christmas and to see their faces in the morning.

Is it the worst day of the year for an incel? Valentines Day doesn't really bother me, i'm glad I don't have to bother with it. There is something painful about Christmas Eve though if you're Incel.

The worst thing about Christmas Eve is all the normies are excited and happy. What have inkys got to be excited or happy about tonight?

"IM GOING TO A CHRISTMAS PARTY TEEHEE"

thx for telling this to me I guess

Every day is depressing for incels

I dont really get why normies get so worked up and happy and excited about xmas eve. it's not like normies have good lives or anything, they're only marginally better than ours, and their xmas eve will end with a shit result too.

It's not depressing for me. I'm watching Youtube videos.
Keep your mind busy. Best cope. Don't think hard.
Last Christmas, I forgot it was Christmas until it was night and almost the 26th. Made Christmas quickly come and go.
Put your mind on something else and it will be much easier. Don't think about what the assholes are doing.

I was the only one without a partner on christmas. Felt like spending the rest of all the christmases alone tbh.

It's not depressing for me. I'm watching Youtube videos.
Keep your mind busy. Best cope. Don't think hard.
Last Christmas, I forgot it was Christmas until it was night and almost the 26th. Made Christmas quickly come and go.
Put your mind on something else and it will be much easier. Don't think about what the assholes are doing.

Tbh i'm more depressed tonight because i'm tired due to having to get up early for work. I want to lie in tomorrow morning and alcohol max while watching copey videos and films all day. That's what i'm looking forward to.

Agreed, spending yet another christmas alone, but fortunately I have enough alcohol to keep passed out hopefully till new years which I find to be more depressing than christmas since it signals another year of solitude when 12:00 hits and I am the only one generally with no partner to kiss.

so its just a typical day for an incel then, ignore the normies and cope as you normally do tbh

Agreed, spending yet another christmas alone, but fortunately I have enough alcohol to keep passed out hopefully till new years which I find to be more depressing than christmas since it signals another year of solitude when 12:00 hits and I am the only one generally with no partner to kiss.

My NYE cope. I take a sleeping tablet on new years eve at about 10pm and wake up 10 hours later.

An Incel should not see in the new year, it's torture. Especially at a party with all the couples kissing (been there done that).