Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're in college and never had gf

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Then it's over for you. Literally everyone I saw got a gf somehow and if you still can't get a gf then it means it's ultimately over for you there's no coming back from that

I know many guys who were incel for the whole high school but managed to get laid during college.
If you are still incel in college your only hope to get laid is betabuxxing a woman after college

5 year degree over. No gf. No fucks. No kisses. Not even cuddles or handholding. NOTHING. And this is WITH looksmaxxing and lifting.

It never began for some of us. We were destined for failure and solitude.

I don't like most women

I know many guys who were incel for the whole high school but managed to get laid during college.
If you are still incel in college your only hope to get laid is betabuxxing a woman after college

You are incel for life. Those guys are fakecels!

Yeah I figured.

yikes lets unpack this, im a 30 yr old man and i lost my virginity to a 55 yr old experienced woman, totally normal

You are incel for life. Those guys are fakecels!
My posts are usually serious and I don't speak through memes.
being incel means you would like to have sex but you have not found a sexual partner for at least three months

it's over tbh ngl smh

im starting college this year wish me luck lol.
tho i wont be living in a dorm for better or worse:feelshehe:

By your mind 20s it's weird to have had no sexual experience, so yeah.

being incel means you would like to have sex but you have not found a sexual partner for at least three months

You are talking crap.

Idk how to even meet girls outside of college. I joined a coed rec league, but that’s cancelled. My future is looking more bleak by the second.

did you expect a greycel to post good content?

I'm a 31 year oldcel. I fully know what I'm talking about.

And you coming on here, saying incels can't find sex for at least three months. That is nothing, but a fucking joke coming from you!!

Never got a girlfriend or got laid in college, it's over.

This was me until I quit university.
lmao

It's over :feelsbadman: My only hope is waifubot.

never even attended college

I’m in college and never had a girlfriend

I’m not in college

ded srs?

if you can't get a girlfriend in a history class it's truly over
History is a male dominated field.
The only few female Historians I've seen have titles such as this:

Just lol.

I soon will be 28 and I can assure you even single mothers look down to me although I have an ok income and a good career perspective. The only thing I can do is to go to hookers.
Btw I new it was truly over after I graduated from university and never got a gf or laid.

. Literally everyone I saw got a gf somehow
I see this too in college areas, sub 8 theory is utter bullshit, thank you for confirming this.

>tfw 20, never been to college but still never even held hands or had first kiss