Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you’re high inhib or atypical just LDAR

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you’re high inhib or typical you’re better off LDARing no point in trying nobody wants to deal with a high inhib male or atypical male in the workforce your coworkers will get fed up eventually so will your boss and you’ll get terminated I don’t get why people even try if you’re not normal the world was made for NT people and attractive people to win

high inhib is just results of male being ugly

Dirt is dirty

You dont really have a choice unless your parents are young and will still support your sorry ass.

If you actually go to school, college or work you find out that there are quite a lot of a atypical people aswel. Most of them are boring though

I was once low inhib until society bullied me into being high inhib and ruined my life
Its natural for a man to be somewhat low inhib until soyciety starts picking on man for retardest reasons and pushes him into his shell...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back