Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're high inhib, it's probably for a good reason

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Srs.

Most of us are better off being high inhib because we're either ugly or socially retarded/aspie. If you're afraid to ask a girl out, it's probably because she hasn't given you enough positive feedback so that such an advance would be welcome. Yes, there are low inhibition ugly and socially retarded people but it's usually because they lack the self awareness to realize their shortcomings.

Just be low inhib is a retarded cope that will result in a plethora of negative consequences, such as being considered a sexual predator, getting your ass kicked, or even ending up in jail.

If you're naturally high inhib and try to act low inhib, you will sound fake. Everyone will know it. But I do envy ugly people that are naturally low inhib, they're much more likely to get a girlfriend than us.

yeah there are certain people that have to be high inhib for their own safety

i have high inhib but also have asked girls out and always been rejected.

my body knows i need to stay high inhib because everytime a femoid rejects me i die more inside, this is why i stopped trying online dating, i was just punishing myself.

what is the difference between low and high?

High inhibition is due to being insecure of your looks, for me it's my overbite and race

High inhibition is due to being insecure of your looks, for me it's my overbite and race
u still have d crimson chin tho so it doesnt matter

Wrong.

I am a very introverted person, but I trained myself to be low inhibition.

I have done low inhibo things that would scare the average male (for example, the other day I threw a cracker at a femoid passing by).

If you are high inhibition, it's because you are an insecure faggot or simply too young.

Yessss. I always laugh when i hear blue pilled and red pilled cucks and try hards tell you to jus b confident. Like confidence works in a vacuum or something.

Wrong.

I have done low inhibo things that would scare the average male (for example, the other day I threw a cracker at a femoid passing by).

If you are high inhibition, it's because you are an insecure faggot or simply too young.

Well guess what makes me insecure? My looks and autism like I said.

Insecurity results from being self aware about your shortcomings.

Srs.

Most of us are better off being high inhib because we're either ugly or socially retarded/aspie. If you're afraid to ask a girl out, it's probably because she hasn't given you enough positive feedback so that such an advance would be welcome. Yes, there are low inhibition ugly and socially retarded people but it's usually because they lack the self awareness to realize their shortcomings.

Just be low inhib is a retarded cope that will result in a plethora of negative consequences, such as being considered a sexual predator, getting your ass kicked, or even ending up in jail.

People reacting negatively to every form of expression you make due to your looks makes you high inhibition.

Well guess what makes me insecure? My looks and autism like I said.

Insecurity results from being self aware about your shortcomings.

Autism is curable

IF you are 4+, your look are enough for real life success, but impossible to win online.

You cannot cure autism, WTF are you smoking?

most "autists" on here are just faggots who haven't talked to people in the last 5 years and wonder why everything they say comes out retarded

most "autists" on here are just faggots who haven't talked to people in the last 5 years and wonder why everything they say comes out retarded

Well I can only speak for myself in saying that I have legit diagnosed autism.

Wrong.

Im an insecure faggot :feelsbadman:

i have high inhib but also have asked girls out and always been rejected.

my body knows i need to stay high inhib because everytime a femoid rejects me i die more inside, this is why i stopped trying online dating, i was just punishing myself.

I know that pain, bro :feelscry:

If you're naturally high inhib and try to act low inhib, you will sound fake. Everyone will know it. But I do envy ugly people that are naturally low inhib, they're much more likely to get a girlfriend than us.

Indeed... :feelsrope:

im trying to become mod inhib. moderately inhib where im calm and not a social daredevil but im not afraid to speak my mind at the right times and im not "too quiet". of course id have to do this if i get into a new social circle because currently im SOL with a class of 20 and my current reputation is fucked.

This forum has such cancerous black and white thinking

I disagree and agree at the same time. Inhibition is a complex issue.

In some ways: yes, you're usually right to be inhibed.

But excess inhibition is always bad. The goal is to strike for middle ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back