Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're here you're probably retarded in some way

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
ITS FUCKING OVER BOYOS :lul::lul::lul:

:feelsrope: I'm just ugly.

Trust me, I realised that a long time ago.

Sonic

I have Aspergers and I'm ugly.

Memories of the short bus are flooding back...

I'm at least socially retarded. Likely mentally retarded and definitely sexually retarded.

I'm 32, can't find an entry level job in IT, drive Uber, am 30k in debt, and have no idea what the future holds.
honestly I'm mainly here for the blackpills. I'm volcel at this point because I'm exhausted by the very idea of romantically dealing with women.

im ugly and i know it

being ugly made me socially retarded. never learned social skill as a kid because people usually ignored me or avoided me. people who did were autistic like me so it didn't help my social skills

being ugly made me socially retarded. never learned social skill as a kid because people usually ignored me or avoided me. people who did were autistic like me so it didn't help my social skills
Here you can be normal bro :feelsokman:

That explains thailand theorists, blue pillers, studycels and shitposting

I am retarded when it comes to having romantic relationships. I doubt I could have a gf at this point

Well it's not like someone is offering me one....

Yup I think a lot of people can relate to that including me

Nope, just ugly as fuck and OGRE looking

I am antisocial with social anxiety, not to mention I have panic attack as well.

Last edited:
I wish I had autism to compensate for my autism

I probably am

Manlet with aspergers. I'm destined to incel

just an aspie failure

132 iq 3.6 HS gpa and im just at home rotting :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

if you are good looking you will get positive social reinforcement and grow up nt

if you are ugly you will get social rejection and develop all kinds of mental issues as a result of it

if you are good looking you will get positive social reinforcement and grow up nt

if you are ugly you will get social rejection and develop all kinds of mental issues as a result of it

not if you have severe aspergers or any other genetical mental issues.

I have slight otism

Most incels are high IQ, faggot.