Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're gonna rope, you should book a sexcation in Thailand for about $2k then jump off a sky-scraper apartment building

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
You can put together your own 1-2 week long sexcation holiday for about $2k if not much less, fuck a ton of young, petite hookers, then jump off your 40+ story airbnb's luxury apartment rental roof with a 100% chance of death.

Why kill yourself in some shitty apartment or basement in your shithole western country?

Go out like a king.

Only if youre white

You are 100 percent correct on the basis of the first part of your premise. The reason you should do as you suggest is that it would determine whether or not you would still want to live after you had this experience. Some people are happy to cope and (if they are lucky to have a good salary) make a few trips like this each year. These kind of trips actually become that much better when you have something to look forward to and crave on a daily basis. Your worthless drudgery seems worth it to at least have some defining moments to experience the illusion of the life you wish you actually had.

You are 100 percent correct on the basis of the first part of your premise. The reason you should do as you suggest is that it would determine whether or not you would still want to live after you had this experience. Some people are happy to cope and (if they are lucky to have a good salary) make a few trips like this each year. These kind of trips actually become that much better when you have something to look forward to and crave on a daily basis. Your worthless drudgery seems worth it to at least have some defining moments to experience the illusion of the life you wish you actually had.

probably most incels are poor, afraid and can't spare $2k and 2 weeks TBH

probably most incels are poor, afraid and can't spare $2k and 2 weeks TBH

Agreed, which is very unfortunate. That's why I still take a more redpill stance and try to advocate that all incels should actually try to get a good STEM job. This is really the only thing an incel should focus on and is the basis of actually not completely hating life on a daily basis. With money, you can at least travel and pay for cosmetic procedures, which are both surprisingly good copes.

good idea, but once u do that, u would get addicted to hookers and never sui

Isn't Thailand not what it used to be these days? Aren't they cracking down on sex tourism?

If I ever suicide I'm just gonna shoot myself in the forest

i’ll just rope alone and depressed.only way to go out as an incel