Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If You're Going To Have An Azn Mommygf Just Don't Act It Out In Public

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Srsly keep that shit at home.

I'm going to be a cutthroat shark in my suit but come home to my mommygf and become the little boy that I actually am with her.

During the day I am a shark though.

superherbbeta.jpg

When you visualize beta, he’s not always a loveless nerdo who repels girls. Sometimes, he’s the guy in the photo above nestled snugly in his girlfriend’s bosom… in public.
Here we have a prime specimen.
  • Fat chipmunk cheeks betraying aversion to physical exertion
  • Asian girlfriend hotter, and thinner, than what he could pull in a white girlfriend
  • Rumpled, oversized khaki pants with room for three accidental shits
  • Fingers intertwined like spaghetti — herb spaghetti
  • Soft Palmolive hands from years of tapping keyboards and studiously avoiding manual labor
  • Leaning into his girlfriend, displaying a complete gender role reversal
  • Blissfully unaware of his horrid betaness and everyone secretly laughing at him

• Leaning into his girlfriend, displaying a complete gender role reversal

Blush Sultry

Some may wonder, how does this beta manage to score a decent looking girlfriend who apparently loves him? We can only surmise. Nine inch cock? A reasonable assumption, but he couldn’t play that card until after she’s agreed to sleep with him. Bank? A more likely scenario, but provider beta status doesn’t work on cute chicks like it used to. This is yupville, after all. Soft polygamy is the rule in the big coastal cities. Closet alpha with tight game? A lot of guys you wouldn’t suspect by their normal daytime behavior handle their girls with a firm pimp hand behind closed doors. But if this guy has girlfriend management game, he’s not showing it at all.

Guys with even a bare minimum understanding of women and basic game skills know better than to curl up into their girlfriend’s bosom IN PUBLIC like a cat wanting to be petted.

But it's okay as long as it's in private.

Right

Best answer: She’s Asian.

No non-fatty white girlfriend would tolerate such nauseating beta shit for long. His ass would be dumped as soon as the bartender winked at her. Is it any wonder guys like this hone in on Asian girls? I don’t blame them. With the Asian girlfriend, they get to be all the beta they can be, without fear of reprisal. And they don’t have to settle for a fat chick.

Yea people who do that shit in public are stupid but at home id be on my knees kissing her ass.

If I ascend I would never do extreme pda shit. Like maybe I'll hold hands or something but this shit is just awkward

Cucks don't let guys have sex with their gf/wife in public so its ok
Low iq thread

A true alpha does whatever the fuck he wants in public. If anyone tries to laugh at him for curling up next to his mommygf, he'll ask, "Got something to say about it, BITCH?!" and crack his knuckles in preparation for the fight.

@Leucosticte

Not if you're BoyMaxxing.

https://incels.is/threads/boymaxxing.83498/

I would have no problems laying into my mommygf's shoulders during a long plane trip though.

Cucks don't let guys have sex with their gf/wife in public so its ok
Low iq thread

@JJtheIncel

Annoyed

The thread said if you have a mommygf don't acit out in public, not if you are a cuck/any degenerate fetish.

Don't lump this pure love with that faggot ass monster shit.

OP post summarizes the principle and reason for JBW and WMAF perfectly. Blackpill is so mainstream now.

Also PDA is gross and i would avoid it as much as possible. Hand holding is okay and so is leaning but nothing more should occur in public. 1930s etiquette rules.

Low IQ high autism thread

Your thread shows much wisdom.

Outside of my White middle-aged psychologist(Speaks to me normally), meeting Jacquis and Deángelis were the only things of value from my time in group therapy.

Deángelis seemed to have some interest in robotics/STEM. I could've shared my knowledge with her, if I didn't have a stuttering problem.

Nervous Gordon Ramsay GIF by Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back's 24 Hours to Hell and Back

A pale Morena like Deangelis.

Deangelis was friendly to me until Joseph arrived, resulting in her sitting near Joseph daily and chatting with him. He would confidently offer her advice and she kept her head down in his presence, stopping her pro-Hispanic pro-immigrant speech due to his influence.

Joseph was autistic and a Jehovah's Witness. Elise and Deangelis still preferred him.

He was respectful, yet taller than me and mogged me since he was also Mulatto.

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

Sadly, Chadlito used this fact to torment me in the youth commune; he and his friends would constantly slam their room doors to startle me. I'd have to block my ears.

He'd go into his room and start speaking Spanish in an extremely cocky tone afterwards(Vile laughter).

[UWSL][UWSL]A Latino once insulted("Bitch, nobody gives a fuck about you. Sitting there acting all paranoid.") me on the bus because he disliked my anxious behavior; I had a headache.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Last edited:
I'm going to be a cutthroat shark in my suit but come home to my mommygf and become the little boy that I actually am with her.

Leaving This Here:

Rp

Dusty

Invisible Effort can resolve all of it.

Last edited:

Yes...I cringe whenever holes are mentioned at this point. There's nothing there except a shallow creature waiting for any opportunity to denigrate low-tier males.

Foid worship number 2432340234908239084
not surprised that its you writing this shit if you know what i mean :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ok cooming toilets, thats about it

They're so easy to overpower. Nothing quite like seeing one get smacked straight.

That's a simplistic way of seeing things. It does exist, but maybe not in the way you think it does.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:they spend their whole life chasing chad for his cum, ofc they're gonna protect his cum after it gets out of their womb so they can fuck it when it becomes a chad

This has to be satire jfl

They are cute

no. you're conflating EQ with awareness. EQ is unfounded, invalid, and women aren't more aware either. If it was any harder than that for them to tell if someone is goodlooking, rich or popular then they would be severely disabled.

Good one.

because their npc programming is designed to scan for chads and simps, this is close to the "women can sense your personality" shit that IT always says :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

he'll call you a retard for not worshipping le precious kweens :feelskek:

Looool
My answer to the title

They are good cum recepticles

Someone should make a post on IT titled: "Say something positive about incels"

They're soft and fuckable.

If you shoot one they bleed

Their pussies smell like my hometown

Enjoy your ban faggot

They are good for sex

>enter forum that is explicitly for people who critisize and despise women
>"g-guis women are fantastic! they are le empathetic and le good mothers xD"
>w-why is everyone mean to me?

he probably thinks foids love tough guys who are ready to take a bullet for them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
JFL at this dude, literally ready to fight someone irl just for saying the truth about foids

after being on this earth for 25 years and suffering through all of the torment, bullying, rejection from women i definitely do not have anything positive to say to such a subhuman gender

>good mothers
I lost it

They have soft calming voices, soft skin, sexy body and neck suitable for strangulation.

Here's one.

Their herd mentality. How is this good? Because it would be all too easy to herd them back into behaving properly with the appropriate social norms in place.

I can´t think of a good thing, at least my grandmother and my mother (to a certain extent bc she is an extremely conspiracy-driven person) are not bad at all: but their good qualities are not extensive to womanhood so idk

Fuck off. Go back to where you came from cuck

@JohnDcel what’s a positive thing you‘d say about women

There is nothing good personality-wisd about these bitches who treat ugly men like shit and do everything for good looking men. Who abort children, sometimes throw children away and are catastrophic when it comes to parenting. Who dont give a single shit what they are doing to society. Who judge males only by height and face (even their own sons) and who break rules just to fuck a chad. Who also have double standards and are massive hypocrites (e.g. men with short height are a joke to them but nobody is allowed to say anything about their overweight). Women have no good qualities. They will tell yoj "its all about good personality" but voluntarily stay with abusive mem just because of their jawline and/or very tall height.

Women are nothing but evil childish monsters who hate ugly men, want to do whatever they want without being jugded, who would harm you if it is what is needed to impress and stay with chad, who are dumb too but they think they are THE SHIT. Even being married with them, when you are unattractive, enjoy the nagging. They destroy a man.

I'll post relevant content and move on...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back