Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're getting invited to parties, you shouldn't be here

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I have never been invited to a party in my life. Not to a birthday party when I was little, not to a sweet 16, not to a semi-formal (we had them in high school), not to the dance, not to the prom, not to the prom afterparty, not to a college party. I have never been invited to any party in my life.

I once was invited to a formal party from my bank

jfl @ no mario party

I have never been invited to a party in my life. Not to a birthday party when I was little, not to a sweet 16, not to a semi-formal (we had them in high school), not to the dance, not to the prom, not to the prom afterparty, not to a college party. I have never been invited to any party in my life.
Cope, there is alot of dudes who goes to parties who NEVER get laid ever.

I was invited by an incel friend once

what does having friends have to do with inceldom

I have never talked to anybody at highschool outside hours in all my time there :feelsrope:

ITT: incels with lack of social skills blaming their looks for it, JFL
I've seen some of the ugliest people ever be super outgoing and liked, but they never get laid because of their looks.

I've seen some of the ugliest people ever be super outgoing and liked, but they never get laid because of their looks.
Horn effect. It sounds to me like you just don't know how to properly judge looks so you think some average lookings guys are "ugly". Look at Jonah Hill, he is talented, funny, rich, has a chill personality, yet he still gets roasted on talk shows on national televisiom and none of his colleagues take him seriously.

low iq
Horn effect. It sounds to me like you just don't know how to properly judge looks so you think some average lookings guys are "ugly". Look at Jonah Hill, he is talented, funny, rich, has a chill personality, yet he still gets roasted on talk shows on national televisiom and none of his colleagues take him seriously.
high iq

Very stupid of you to assume that being invited to a party nulls involuntary celibacy

low iq

high iq
Ok first retard to be put on ignore list.
Lol using Johan Hill as an example of someone having it bad in life? He's friends with leonardo dicaprio, the highest status man in the world.
Are you seriously saying ugly people don't have friends and never get invited to parties? JFL coping level 10000000000

I have been invited to parties and class meetings, but most of the time i rejected for social anxiety :incel:

Lot of fakecels here.

Another poster was talking about how his date stood him up. Dont know what kind of incel forum this is.

Ok first retard to be put on ignore list.

Lol using Johan Hill as an example of someone having it bad in life? He's friends with leonardo dicaprio, the highest status man in the world.
Are you seriously saying ugly people don't have friends and never get invited to parties? JFL coping level 10000000000
Lol I bet you're going to start lecturing me about how Danny DeVito is a success story for ugly men. The only one coping here is you, with your attempts to convince yourself there's nothing wrong with throwing your popularity in people's faces here, partycel.

Didn't read nothing in this thread but i'll say this:

If normies are inviting you to parties you clearly aren't ugly.

I guess OP never heard of the concept "not ugly enough to be friendless, but still ugly for dating".

Gigacope.
Tbh

thank you, bluecel, very cool

Lol I bet you're going to start lecturing me about how Danny DeVito is a success story for ugly men. The only one coping here is you, with your attempts to convince yourself there's nothing wrong with throwing your popularity in people's faces here, partycel.
Your soo far down in your copes there is no way to convince you of anything. I assume people like you believe in flat earth and stuff, no point in arguing tbh. Who the fuck cares about Danny Devito? Hes FAT. Fatcel=volcel, NO sympathy from me whatsoever.

Ugly men party all the time, they just don't get laid. How can you deny that?
Also ugly=/ unhygienic homeless man btw

I guess OP never heard of the concept "not ugly enough to be friendless, but still ugly for dating".
I never said you have to be friendless as an incel, though that often is the case. Just that your friends friends will likely be in the same social cast as you. If you do happen to have a normie friend, he definitely won't invite you to any social event because his other friends (especially the females) will veto you and he will almost certainly not stand up for you. I have been in that situation myself before. And after college, you will lose any normie "friends" you had before because in the adult world it is just socially inexcusable to be seen around lower status people.

Didn't read nothing in this thread but i'll say this:

If normies are inviting you to parties you clearly aren't ugly.
i have known legit deformed people who have friends

Your soo far down in your copes there is no way to convince you of anything. I assume people like you believe in flat earth and stuff, no point in arguing tbh. Who the fuck cares about Danny Devito? Hes FAT. Fatcel=volcel, NO sympathy from me whatsoever.

Ugly men party all the time, they just don't get laid. How can you deny that?
Also ugly=/ unhygienic homeless man btw
Lol this is legit word for word out of the IT playbook. Fat and unhygienic? You think the worst thing about DeVito is his weight and not enough showers? What about the fact that he's a bald midget with a stupid cartoon face?

Lol this is legit word for word out of the IT playbook. Fat and unhygienic? You think the worst thing about DeVito is his weight and not enough showers? What about the fact that he's a bald midget with a stupid cartoon face?
Its harder to make friends if you are ugly. But its not impossible at all. You just have bad social skills.
Its not harder to ascend as an ugly male, its virtually impossible. That is the difference.
But some of the most popular people i have seen, have been ugly too. I can't say that for the guy with the hottest girls.
Your thread is low effort nonsense for attention. I know your semi trolling with your thread title but im afraid you might actually believe it to be true?
Whats next, blame your lack of skill in vidya on your looks? There is no end for you.

I agree..never been invited to one either.

I don't get invited :cryfeels:

What a lame requirement. What about going to parties is anti incel? How does going to a party indicate anything? It’s not like at parties all the sudden one would go from a 3/10 to a 7/10!

I went to about 15 parties in college and never even touched a girl. You do realize that a lot of college or other parties are sausagefests and are the epitome of hypergamy, to where the few women are either taken or go for the highest tier single guy who was there (certainly not me!). They weren’t even much fun, I only drank at a few of em.

I also am required to go to work parties to get my bonuses. Engineering parties = boomers and their wives.

What a lame requirement. What about going to parties is anti incel? How does going to a party indicate anything? It’s not like at parties all the sudden one would go from a 3/10 to a 7/10!

I went to about 15 parties in college and never even touched a girl. You do realize that a lot of college or other parties are sausagefests and are the epitome of hypergamy, to where the few women are either taken or go for the highest tier single guy who was there (certainly not me!). They weren’t even much fun, I only drank at a few of em.

I also am required to go to work parties to get my bonuses. Engineering parties = boomers and their wives.
I've been to work parties too, but those don't count. I have never been invited to a real party like in those teen movies.

I've been to work parties too, but those don't count. I have never been invited to a real party like in those teen movies.
Most college parties aren’t like that. I went to one frat party that was like that... 3 women in the whole house. No surprise they went after the BBCs. Most of my college parties were 20/30 people, mostly men, drinking, meme music, and just gossip and shit talking. The few women were taken or went after 1 or 2 guys.

On a side note, the party theme was sports, so I let a bbc from my dorm borrow one of my jerseys. You bet I never got that back. Also, somebody died at that house the year after when he fell in the river.

it's not like every incel can fit the stereotype at 100%.(no friend,neet,lack of social skills etc.)
a lot of users pretend to be even worse of what they are simply because they're afraid of being called out as fakecels for something irrelevant as going to a party or talking to a girl.

it's not like every incel can fit the stereotype at 100%.(no friend,neet,lack of social skills etc.)
a lot of users pretend to be even worse of what they are simply because they're afraid of being called out as fakecels for something irrelevant as going to a party or talking to a girl.
Seconding this. I am a completely normal person from a distance... even a successful one. I bought a house at 22, new 2019 car at 23, and have a good degree and, while not socially strong, am socially competent enough to hold a job and a board position at my church. I actually think there are more incels like this than it appears to be. There are many incels hiding in plain sight.

I'm just here cause I'm 24 and never even had a GF, virgin, etc. Add on top of that rather ugly and short.

Seconding this. I am a completely normal person from a distance... even a successful one. I bought a house at 22, new 2019 car at 23, and have a good degree and, while not socially strong, am socially competent enough to hold a job and a board position at my church. I actually think there are more incels like this than it appears to be. There are many incels hiding in plain sight.

I'm just here cause I'm 24 and never even had a GF, virgin, etc. Add on top of that rather ugly and short.
Ofcourse there are alot of incels like this. 30% of young men are incels, are all of them neet?
Op is mentally retarded, and is an inceltearposter tbh, hes implying only bottom 1% of ugly people are incel, which makes women's hypergamy look fine.

Ofcourse there are alot of incels like this. 30% of young men are incels, are all of them neet?
Op is mentally retarded, and is an inceltearposter tbh, hes implying only bottom 1% of ugly people are incel, which makes women's hypergamy look fine.
The way you post really makes me doubt just how ugly you are. Ironically, maybe it's not me who is socially inept, it's you for having an otherwise normal life but not being able to get a girl. Being ugly, truly ugly, not this BS about being "sub8" like people such are yourself probably believe in, often permeates every facet of your life from a very young age. Sorry, but I simply refuse to believe that ugly people have lots of friends and get invited to parties because I have honestly not seen it. When I was in college, literally all the popular people were friends and would always be the ones that went out and went to parties while the scrawny nerds, goofy looking pajeets, gracile girly men like me were always excluded and ignored.

And if you look at my history, I have been opposed to people who promote the NEET lifestyle and always thought it gives incels a bad name. Nonetheless, I just don't buy that I could have had a relatively normal life if only I just "put more effort". That is the same shit I hear on reddit, and I wouldn't expect it here. The most vile thing is people like you lead normal lives and call yourself incel because Stacy didn't want to have that drink with you because you trivialize the problems ugly men face and feed the reddit meme machine about how we're all just "nice guys" with shit personalities. People don't know my personality because they're too busy making jabs at how I look like a kid all the time to stop and try to get to know me.

The way you post really makes me doubt just how ugly you are. Ironically, maybe it's not me who is socially inept, it's you for having an otherwise normal life but not being able to get a girl. Being ugly, truly ugly, not this BS about being "sub8" like people such are yourself probably believe in, often permeates every facet of your life from a very young age. Sorry, but I simply refuse to believe that ugly people have lots of friends and get invited to parties because I have honestly not seen it. When I was in college, literally all the popular people were friends and would always be the ones that went out and went to parties while the scrawny nerds, goofy looking pajeets, gracile girly men like me were always excluded and ignored.

And if you look at my history, I have been opposed to people who promote the NEET lifestyle and always thought it gives incels a bad name. Nonetheless, I just don't buy that I could have had a relatively normal life if only I just "put more effort". That is the same shit I hear on reddit, and I wouldn't expect it here. The most vile thing is people like you lead normal lives and call yourself incel because Stacy didn't want to have that drink with you because you trivialize the problems ugly men face and feed the reddit meme machine about how we're all just "nice guys" with shit personalities. People don't know my personality because they're too busy making jabs at how I look like a kid all the time to stop and try to get to know me.
looks do permeate everything, but that still doesn't mean you can't have a social life as an incel, it just makes it way harder.

There is a spectrum of ugliness. Are you the bottom 0,000001%? Then maybe its hard to make friends.
Why do homless people get treated like trash? Because they are ugly or because they are dirty, mentally ill and repulsive. Are homeless people all ugly and thats why people are repulsed?

There is difference between being ugly to women and being such a repulsive individual that you would scare away males too. You have to seriously be like a burn victim to be so repulsive that you can't even make friends. This sounds like a lifeproblem, not an incel problem.
Do you think social skills are relevant to making friends or is it all about looks to you?

Do you think social skills are relevant to making friends or is it all about looks to you?
I would say looks are definitely more important when you're younger, which is when you develop your personality and social skills. If you grow up being excluded all the time because you're ugly and weak, there's no way you're going to develop an attractive personality. By the time you're an adult, even if you are well meaning, no one has time to tolerate an autistic social retard who is also ugly.

And incel problems are "lifeproblems" - another stupid stereotype about this place is that all the users on here care about is sex. Lack of sex is just one consequence out of a whole spectrum of problems that come from being an unattractive male.

I would say looks are definitely more important when you're younger, which is when you develop your personality and social skills. If you grow up being excluded all the time because you're ugly and weak, there's no way you're going to develop an attractive personality. By the time you're an adult, even if you are well meaning, no one has time to tolerate an autistic social retard who is also ugly.

And incel problems are "lifeproblems" - another stupid stereotype about this place is that all the users on here care about is sex. Lack of sex is just one consequence out of a whole spectrum of problems that come from being an unattractive male.
100% agree on that one, good point.

Never been to one

how old are you OP?

I would reject it anyway, the ones i was were always horrible and didn't get anything

I am not even invited to my own birthday party.

Only one time comes to mind, which was a prom, and even then, I spent the whole time sitting in the corner by myself :feelsbadman: