Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're fat, then you're not an Incel

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Before and After:
20633461_1377238469019894_8466839283108413440_n.jpg

Another before and After:
faze-rain-1.jpg

faze-rain-camera.jpg

ALL truecels have the body of Brad pitt (ripped) but the face of a rat, if any of you are above 16% body fat, you might not be incel, some ugly men become 8+/10 when they work out (like this guy: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8CVctN0Uhbhi76iGmXeSK63lS2JVlNAVzX8G82GfdqApsp9gd). If you think you're an incel but you've got over 16% Body Fat, you might have a chance, your face changes immensely when you get rid of face fat. 

If you're under 16% Body Fat, sorry to say it's most likely over, I've been working out a lot and I'm down to 13% body fat, I have visible abs but my face still looks like dogshit, I'm not exaggerating btw, I've got terrible features, shittiest facial bone structure ever (bloated as fuck, I've got a moon face even though I'm not fat cuz of my bones), shitty eye region, shitty eyebrows, below average chin, fat loss won't ever change that.

Fat = Volcel

But if you're short then it's over, especially if you're living in a predominantly white area.

I wanted to post a pic of some guy from progresspics who lost weight and looks much worse, but then my conscious got to me :(

I feel so bad for truecels.

Blackpill101 said:
But if you're short then it's over, especially if you're living in a predominantly white area.

There's one option left for you then  :bigsmile: R O P E.

Blackpill101 said:

I truly feel for all fellow shortcels, even manlet Chads have a hard time getting laid

jagged0 said:
There's one option left for you then  :bigsmile: R O P E.

I will never do that haha. Yes, I sometimes feel suicidal but I shall remain alive to witness the far-right revolution that will finally destroy the globalist establishment and put women in their place ;)

iiiTeMpeR said:
I truly feel for all fellow shortcels, even manlet Chads have a hard time getting laid

Lol imagine a manlet with a Brad Pitt face. Do you think he would be getting as much success with women as he does now? Obviously not.

You got the logic wrong. If you’re fat then you MIGHT not be incel. A lot of fat guys were once thin and ugly and just gave up and ate pizza because fuck it, it’s over.

Also, if you’re short, it’s over. I’m 5’7” and live in a fairly tall country - believe me when I say it’s fucking over. A femoid would sooner die a childless virgin than fuck a manlet.