Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If You're Ever in a HiJacked Plane, Do This Immediately, To Possibly Save Many Lives.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Let's Say You're in a hijacked plane.
It is headed straight toward The World Trade Center.
Do this immediately.
Go to the back of the plane.
Take all your belongings with you.
Have all the other passengers go to the back of the plane, with their belongings as well.
On the count of three, everybody jump. (NOT OUT OF THE PLANE)
Hopefully, this will throw the plane off balance, missing The World Trade Center.
The plane might crash, or it may plunge into the Hudson River.
Whether or not you survive, you will be heroes, bigger than any ball player or movie star.
If you survive, I think all the passengers would get a ticker-tape parade down The Canyon Of Heroes, which you are.
The Trade Center would still be standing today, if the passengers had thought of that.

I would be the one flying the plane tbh

lol wtf how'd you even think of this

lol wtf how'd you even think of this
I hear on the news that planes have crashed, because too much cargo was placed in the back, instead of distributed evenly.
Did you know that on partially filled planes, the stewardesses will seat the passengers as to balance the plane. Not have them sit all in one spot.

hijacks me

im never on planes so this wouldn't matter to me

Do this immediately.
Have all the other passengers go to the back of the plane, with their belongings as well.
Hopefully, this will throw the plane off balance, missing The World Trade Center.
Whether or not you survive, you will be heroes, bigger than any ball player or movie star.
If you survive, I think all the passengers would get a ticker-tape parade down The Canyon Of Heroes, which you are.
The Trade Center would still be standing today, if the passengers had thought of that.
You sir are a retard.

Do this immediately.
lol

Just go to the back of the plane Theory

Do this immediately.

Let it crash tbh

is this supposed to be an elaborated shitpost

I think you're telling this at the wrong place. Most guys on here would just let it happen, it would end their misery. Or they would be sitting in the cockpit.

is this supposed to be an elaborated shitpost
This could save your life.
The reason I posted this, was because on the news a cargo plane recently crashed.
It was because most of the heavy cargo was put in the back of the plane and not distributed evenly.
I think you're telling this at the wrong place. Most guys on here would just let it happen, it would end their misery. Or they would be sitting in the cockpit.
OK, so I die in an air crash, and all the girls are celebrating - one more dead virgin.

Coming to think of this, this is actually really high IQ.

This is next level thinking :feelsthink:

I would not do anything and shout out TENNOHEIKA BANZAI as the plane crashes. Ahh, honorable death. I would not do anything to save those 'people'

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back