Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you're ethnic, you're pretty much guaranteed a shit life

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I hate that I was born a sand nigger, why does it have to be this way...

Life sucks on our desert slums, you live in poor dirty conditions where you're forced to pray to the invisible sky man and hope that one day you can marry your landwhale cousin who might let you touch her stinky roast beef flaps once or twice. Living abroad you are considered half of a man (if even that), children laugh at you and throw rotten fruit at you when you walk by, you have to work 10 times as hard to get anywhere in life, and all the while your females are whoring themselves out to white men. Can someone tell me of a single reason to live while ethnic?

No options for ethnicels. Especially ghettocels. It's beyond over for us.

I'm half white half sand and my life ain't better than yours. That entire race thing is just a cope for retarded ethnics. If you're ugly, you're ugly. Period.

cope, it's all about looks. These guys mog normie whites to the 8th dimension

Richard Ramirez: The Night Stalker - Crime Museum
Took this girl on a date with everything paid for, but when I stopped  asking her questions about her life, my date got bored and left! Seriously  these women are impossible to
Do you find middle eastern men attractive? Have you ever been in a  relationship with one and what was your experience? - Quora
Jeremy Meeks - Wikipedia

I'm half white half sand and my life ain't better than yours. That entire race thing is just a cope for retarded ethnics. If you're ugly, you're ugly. Period.
exactly

No offense, but half ethnic is just ethnic.
cope, it's all about looks. These guys mog normie whites to the 8th dimension

Richard Ramirez: The Night Stalker - Crime Museum
Took this girl on a date with everything paid for, but when I stopped  asking her questions about her life, my date got bored and left! Seriously  these women are impossible to
Do you find middle eastern men attractive? Have you ever been in a  relationship with one and what was your experience? - Quora
Jeremy Meeks - Wikipedia

exactly
Outliers, and they're basically white if they have blue eyes.

Outliers, and they're basically white if they have blue eyes.
Only Meeks has blue eyes from these, that doesn't make any sense.
Also, attractive people themselves are outliers, actual Chads are pretty rare.

if you start embracing science instead of religion and maybe also a little eugenics program, you can have a rich country in no time

Unless you're a woman

What does this prove? He's better looking than 99.99999% of ethnics.
It proves that your obsession with blue eyes is retarded.
80% of people have brown eyes, meaning their moms fucked brown-eyed ethnics

It proves that your obsession with blue eyes is retarded.
80% of people have brown eyes, meaning their moms fucked brown-eyed ethnics
Muh Blue Eyes

Eggy

same if youre latin american tbh, except no mandated wife

only if i was white, i would have totally diffrent life. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Being white doesn't change shit on your life, unless you are in SEA.

We are as fucked up as ethnics, and our women are the most hipergamic and degenerate

Whitcels who think they have it as bad as deathnics are kinda delusional tbh.

Whitcels who think they have it as bad as deathnics are kinda delusional tbh.
Ethnics in the west can't date Stacey. Ethnics back in country can marry mandatory GF if they want. IDK MAN

True. Ethnic males can't assimilate in the west. Extremely difficult.

For you to assimilate as an ethnic subhuman male in a white Anglo country, the main host people have to fully accept you. If their foids want nothing to do with you in any way shape or form (especially sexually), then you can't assimilate.

White foids in the Anglosphere don't want you if you are an ethnic male period. Unless your an African immigrant/refugee or Black American (nowadays).

Meanwhile, ethnic females have a far easier time assimilating into the white mainstream culture. You see it everywhere on social media. Zoomer ethnic females in college taking pictures with white fraternity chads, befriending white stacies. You see ethnic foids dating white dudes often but you rarely see ethnic males with white foids.

Its hell. Especially if you are an average rice in America. Its a very well known thing in White American culture where it is very acceptable for white men to date ethnic females and it is highly taboo for white females to be dating non-Black men of color (before up until fairly recently, it was Black as well).

DexpGN4

Last edited:
All these people cherry picking. The reality is that ethnics live a significantly worse life than whites in general. Racepill is undeniable.
They coping.

Jfl at this “blackpilled” forum thinking race doesnt matter

cope. Cumskins will always have the advantage over deathnics, significant advantage

over for ethnics. ethnics must cope max

I can't cope anymore.
Had similar problem, i recommend megadosing vitamin D. I took 50k vit d daily for a month anf ever since am far far less depressed

Yes, living as a White man is great, all the years being homeless living in excruciating poverty over here as a social outcast, but otherwise, yeah, it's great.

Attachments

• 1610514413073.png
    1610514413073.png
    735.1 KB · Views: 22
Does that really do anything?
Yes but i had vitamin D deficiency that blood test showed. Alot of ethnics have this problem, us ethnics were meant for warm climates and thus without enough sunlight no vitamin d means depression.

If your not certain about doing this, get a blood test and see what you lack.

Don't worry ethnics jbw will end in a few years or decades, Jews are already doing this

bro Indians are going to be the next jews thats all I am saying, they literally just moneymax and win in the long run after they had their aranged mariage

Same I wish I was white

bro Indians are going to be the next jews thats all I am saying, they literally just moneymax and win in the long run after they had their aranged mariage
They're the current Jews

I hate that I was born a sand nigger, why does it have to be this way...

Life sucks on our desert slums, you live in poor dirty conditions where you're forced to pray to the invisible sky man and hope that one day you can marry your landwhale cousin who might let you touch her stinky roast beef flaps once or twice. Living abroad you are considered half of a man (if even that), children laugh at you and throw rotten fruit at you when you walk by, you have to work 10 times as hard to get anywhere in life, and all the while your females are whoring themselves out to white men. Can someone tell me of a single reason to live while ethnic?

I will agree that you are pretty much guaranteed to have a shitty life if you are average or below average looking, but there is a single reason to live, the possibility of one day escaping that life, and it is possible, but only if you narrow your goals down

You see every ethnic incel wants to chase after a life of one day getting married and getting a "good job" and having children, despite the handicap, despite how far behind they are to everyone else, that's just illogical, I have just one pursuit, one single goal, one narrow view in sight, money, no marriage, no children, no distractions or dependencies or obligations, and no family either

Just money, peace, relaxation, and sex (paid for, obviously)

I want to live a life completely disconnected from the path that every other man takes, and its easier than you think to get a life like that if you actually pursue it and not chase after everything else that is part of the "default package" that all men chase after

If you focus your life and priorities completely on yourself and your own personal gain it is possible to one day have an enjoyable life, but the moment you start veering off and start chasing the fairy tale of a normie life, I can only wish you good luck, but things probably aren't going to work out