Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy If you're embrassed to be caught on this site, FUCK YOU, FAGGOT

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
This forum is 95% bluepilled cocksuckers

YOU NORMIE-WANNABE FUCKERS

Most of you would cut your own nuts off if you could betabux for the smallest whiff of a Stacy's pussy

Even with the foresight that she was planning all along to take you for all you're worth

You pathetic cucks

You suck

gtfo this forum

We don't want you

Shut up gatekeeping faggot

Am I fakecel if I don't wanna throw my entire life away? If I lose my job, how am I supposed to pay the Internet bill to continue posting here? Sometimes you gotta play the game.

I can browse this site at my vocational training course and nobody will give a fuck.
I mean, I would, if it weren't blocked by their net. I guess they blocked it for terrorism. This world is so cucked.

Stupid af. That's like saying if you are embarrassed to be a subhuman KHHV, you are a fakecel. NO ONE wants to be here, but we are forced to because we are subhuman and have nowhere else to go.

I showed my mom the MRC section next to my sister yesterday because she's a low IQ bluepilled coper who genuinely thinks people have bad first impressions of me and stay away from me because of my "demeanor"

brutally greys me like crazy

I wouldn’t care too much if that happens

Most of you would cut your own nuts off if you could betabux for the smallest whiff of a Stacy's pussy

Even with the foresight that she was planning all along to take you for all you're worth

You pathetic cucks

You suck

gtfo this forum

We don't want you
So many fakecel normies that want everything to keep going the way it has been. I would never betabux ever. My topic is really bringing out the fakecel tradcuck, muh society bluepillers :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

You pathetic cucks

You suck

gtfo this forum

We don't want you
I feel as though this is the second time someone made a similar thread, and feels like some operation to catch out those who speak liberally about how they view foids with nothing but disgust. Regardless, I don't care what I say, for it is only words, and yes.

Fuck these two titted, retarded screeching, roast beefs, for all they are nothing but breed piggies and then off to the gas chambers when their worth is no more. It should be seen as a public event where you can witness these vapid foids be succumbed by the fumes, till their lungs start leaking out.

Incel Pride Worldwide

I showed my mom the MRC section next to my sister yesterday because she's a low IQ bluepilled coper who genuinely thinks people have bad first impressions of me and stay away from me because of my "demeanor"
Jfl at believing “demeanor” is a thing

My family doesn't know English.

My brother know I'm using this site but he's Incel himself so he can't say anything.

Jfl at believing “demeanor” is a thing
I told her that's literally just another way to say 'unattractive' without outright saying it and she denied it jfl

this is where I belong. an old truecel sperg like me won't be able to relate to normies

You pathetic cucks

You suck

gtfo this forum

We don't want you
My sister knows I browse this site she said I'm disgusting and would never get laid

I'm literally browsing during uni rn lol

Stupid af. That's like saying if you are embarrassed to be a subhuman KHHV, you are a fakecel. NO ONE wants to be here, but we are forced to because we are subhuman and have nowhere else to go.
I told her that's literally just another way to say 'unattractive' without outright saying it and she denied it jfl
I feel as though this is the second time someone made a similar thread, and feels like some operation to catch out those who speak liberally about how they view foids with nothing but disgust. Regardless, I don't care what I say, for it is only words, and yes.

Fuck these two titted, retarded screeching, roast beefs, for all they are nothing but breed piggies and then off to the gas chambers when their worth is no more. It should be seen as a public event where you can witness these vapid foids be succumbed by the fumes, till their lungs start leaking out.
Based.

Regarding the "embarassment" issue, If you get caught using this you could lose your job or even get jumped, way too dangerous.

Based.

Regarding the "embarassment" issue, If you get caught using this you could lose your job or even get jumped, way too dangerous.
Some cuck is going to jump you? By that logic incel mass shooters (the 3 or so of them in existence) were using self defense.

This only works in third world shitholes.

If you live in the West that will just lead to just ruin your life theory.

just commit social suicide bro

You could legitimately screw your self over if people see it. It’s social suicide

You could legitimately screw your self over if people see it. It’s social suicide
Social suicide in the west you mean, where I live no one even knows about the word ''Incel'' jfl. I'm not implying there are no Incels here btw, we Turks just happen to catch up later with the stuff happening in the west.

Social suicide in the west you mean, where I live no one even knows about the word ''Incel'' jfl. I'm not implying there are no Incels here, we Turks just happen to catch up later with the stuff happening in the west.
Yeah that. If it’s a third world country then you should be ok

Based.

Even if someone other than my family saw me browsing .co they wouldn't say or do shit about it, trust me. I look extremely unapproachable (which i've been told several times) and low trust. A lot of normcucks in school were literally scared/anxious to talk to me even the teachers. Most people quickly look away when I make eye contact

I think i'd get suspended from Uni tbh.

Still browse at Uni tbh.

I use this theme in public
Screenshot 20201006 033255

Based as fuck second paragraph, good morning I hate women.

Well I havent given up from life yet, I will try surgerymaxxing in the future so showing my face in this forum will not be useful

You pathetic cucks

You suck

gtfo this forum

We don't want you
King

Why would I care about anyone seeing me post on a viral marketing forum? :feelzez:

Even if someone other than my family saw me browsing .co they wouldn't say or do shit about it, trust me. I look extremely unapproachable (which i've been told several times) and low trust. A lot of normcucks in school were literally scared/anxious to talk to me even the teachers. Most people quickly look away when I make eye contact
Mogs me at being intimidating.

Are you tall and strong(ogre)?

You are legitimately one of the lowest iq users on the forum. Almost a certain troll.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back