Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you're consuming red pill content it's already over for you

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
This is a message to all male lurkers on this forum who I suspect might be red pilled. If you're consuming red pilled content it's already over for you. Normal men don't have to watch twenty minute video upon twenty minute video on how to attract women, normal men don't have to hit the gym every day to ever hope of getting a relationship, normal men don't have to mew. You're not an average man. You're below average which is why you had to go out of your way to study how to get a gf or even how to appear more dominant socially. At best you're autistic, at worst you're either ugly or short.

Even the red pill creators you follow such as Hamza never had to try to get female attention. Hamza had a gf before he ever made a life change and he admitted to being overweight at the time he got his first gf. Andrew Tate was 6'3 and high IQ from the very start.

I know it hurts but it's over for you. You're never going to lose your virginity. You're going to keep religiously watching content that capitalizes on your poor genetic luck, you're going to keep grinding and telling yourself after each rejection that there's another fish in the sea. Most importantly you're going to keep lurking forums like this because you know subconsciously we're right. You'll run a million forms of mental gymnastics to convince yourself otherwise, you'll even watch hundreds of YouTube videos supposedly debunking us but you know we're right.

The redpill is a transitory cope ideology. There is either blue pill or black pill, no in between.

I watch redpill stuff, but not dating shit. Mainly stuff on finances and business. But even then, I prefer books. The redpill shit is getting boring ever since Andrew Tate got freed. Not to mention, we have a whole bunch of "redpill foids" that are literally just trying to get attention.

I watch redpill stuff, but not dating shit. Mainly stuff on finances and business. But even then, I prefer books. The redpill shit is getting boring ever since Andrew Tate got freed. Not to mention, we have a whole bunch of "redpill foids" that are literally just trying to get attention.
"I had my whore faze but now I'm reformed. I wanna be a good Christian wife and start a family with a hardworking man."
Roasties3

i remember when i was redpilled, i was actually red pilled by watching body building videos and not some random internet coaches (well i watched some of them from time to time)
i still agree with some redpill content but i know that it only applies to average looking normies and not to incels

i remember when i was redpilled, i was actually red pilled by watching body building videos and not some random internet coaches (well i watched some of them from time to time)
i still agree with some redpill content but i know that it only applies to average looking normies and not to incels
Average looking normies have no problems finding relationships unless they're autistic thus not normies. Sadly the redpill is just a means of profiting off coping incels.

Mainly stuff on finances and business.

Whenever did *pill takes begin to apply to anything other than mating? Are those mfers now selling recipe books to coping failed normies?

This is a message to all male lurkers on this forum who I suspect might be red pilled. If you're consuming red pilled content it's already over for you. Normal men don't have to watch twenty minute video upon twenty minute video on how to attract women, normal men don't have to hit the gym every day to ever hope of getting a relationship, normal men don't have to mew. You're not an average man. You're below average which is why you had to go out of your way to study how to get a gf or even how to appear more dominant socially. At best you're autistic, at worst you're either ugly or short.

Even the red pill creators you follow such as Hamza never had to try to get female attention. Hamza had a gf before he ever made a life change and he admitted to being overweight at the time he got his first gf. Andrew Tate was 6'3 and high IQ from the very start.

I know it hurts but it's over for you. You're never going to lose your virginity. You're going to keep religiously watching content that capitalizes on your poor genetic luck, you're going to keep grinding and telling yourself after each rejection that there's another fish in the sea. Most importantly you're going to keep lurking forums like this because you know subconsciously we're right. You'll run a million forms of mental gymnastics to convince yourself otherwise, you'll even watch hundreds of YouTube videos supposedly debunking us but you know we're right.
i hate this hamza. He gives the ugly hope just like Tate did.