Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you’re brown and ugly you will be view as a curry

Buford Williams

Buford Williams

KHHV
★★
it doesn’t matter if you aren’t even Indian because I’ve seen many Meds, brown Latinos and even mix races be called a “curry” just because they’re ugly. even though some of them didn’t look like one.

Thank you for your insights Buford Williams

that still doesnt compare to what us whitecels have to go through

Buford Williams

KHHV​

it doesn’t matter if you aren’t even Indian because I’ve seen many Meds, brown Latinos and even mix races be called a “curry” just because they’re ugly. even though some of them didn’t look like one.
Most people irl know that brown people are diverse. There a brown asians, brown meds, brown Menas, and brown Hispanics (me). I'm a brown sub5 male and 99% of the people in public view me as a "Native American" or a Middle Easterner. I was never viewed as a curry. Your thread is not accurate

Most people irl know that brown people are diverse. There a brown asians, brown meds, brown Menas, and brown Hispanics (me). I'm a brown sub5 male and 99% of the people in public view me as a "Native American" or a Middle Easterner. I was never viewed as a curry. Your thread is not accurate
You’re probably to asian looking but a lot of Latinos mostly brown mestizos and Arabs get view as Indians if they’re ugly

You’re probably to asian looking but a lot of Latinos mostly brown mestizos and Arabs get view as Indians if they’re ugly
I don't look asian. I have a long face and my eyes are round.

you probably do look curry because if you’re a brown Mexican with round rounds
But I was never told that I look curry. Most people said I look native American

nah, most med shits look like pakis, you cant change my mind on that lol, it so funny seeing these anglo shits trying to defend them and make them look like their muh european brother n shieet even thought they are pajeets practically LOOOL, slavs and med shits and central euros will never be white