Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If youre (below)average as a male in 2018 you might as wel just kill youreself AND HERE IS WHY

Incel_Dikshit

Incel_Dikshit

Goodbye
-
AINT NO MAKE UP IS FIXING YOURE FACE.
AINT NO EXTENSIONS IS FIXING UP YOURE NW
AINT NO HEELS IS FIXING YOURE HEIGHT
AINT NO YOGAPANTS OR SKIRT IS MAKING YOU ATTRACTIVE.

FEMALES ARE SUCH CRUEL CREATURES. THEY FIX THEMSELVES WITH FAKEUP AND SHIT, LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND THINK THEY DESERVE AN ABOVE AVERAGE GUY. YET BENEATH THAT 2 KG OP MAKEUP THERE IS AN ORGE GENETIC PROFILE.

AS A MALE YOURE SCREWED EITHER YOUBPAY FOR SURGERY OR KILL YOURESELF.

Below average? Bruh it's over if you're below top 20%

Below average? Bruh it's over if you're below top 20%
Allright let me cut this shit. You guys make a big deal out of it: chad or die!! fuck off you really stupid.
Above average guys/high tier normies are living the life. But how can you know since you only live in the basement

Allright let me cut this shit. You guys make a big deal out of it: chad or die!! fuck off you really stupid.
Above average guys/high tier normies are living the life. But how can you know since you only live in the basement
20% is a fuckload of ppl you know? There is no average, there's ugly, invisible and attractive. Attractive people are living the life, most people aren't attractive. Case closed.

AINT NO MAKE UP IS FIXING YOURE FACE.
AINT NO EXTENSIONS IS FIXING UP YOURE NW
AINT NO HEELS IS FIXING YOURE HEIGHT
AINT NO YOGAPANTS OR SKIRT IS MAKING YOU ATTRACTIVE.

FEMALES ARE SUCH CRUEL CREATURES. THEY FIX THEMSELVES WITH FAKEUP AND SHIT, LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND THINK THEY DESERVE AN ABOVE AVERAGE GUY. YET BENEATH THAT 2 KG OP MAKEUP THERE IS AN ORGE GENETIC PROFILE.

AS A MALE YOURE SCREWED EITHER YOUBPAY FOR SURGERY OR KILL YOURESELF.
I paid for surgery.

i wish i had @Framecel222's rifle

I'm going to mexico, fuck the US.

yeah they're doing ok, but most normies do not have enviable romantic lives tbh. They have to use betabux game in short term relationships in order to secure pussy in situations where they have no leverage. Better than an incels life, but still nothing compared to chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back