Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you're below 6'2

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
You know, I never really thought this was true until starting to observe the people around me at Uni. Now, I'm 6'0 and when walking around campus, I notice that I feel extremely inadequate if I'm next to a taller guy. Even if I frame mog the tall guy laterally, it doesn't matter, I still feel insignificant. It must honestly blow to be a manlet. Another thing I noticed is that it is extremely rare to see a hot femoid (think 7+/10) with a guy who is shorter than 6'3. In the past month, I've been around a lot of college students and I don't think I've ever seen a bombshell with a guy who doesn't height mog me.

Now I do know some people who were shorter than me get with hot girls but over the past month, I haven't seen it.

Try being a subhuman turbo manlet

Fuck off. Try being 5'9 like me.

"It must honestly blow to be a manlet". Uh huh, thanks for rubbing it in. Real necessary coming from a 6'0 guy...

WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR HEIGHT AT 6FT?

Ngl I'd love to be 6ft5 or 6tf6 but I think anyone 5ft10 or above won't get rejected due to their height, but other reasons like
Personality teheheheehehe

Last edited:
I'm 6 too and never felt that i must be taller. i'T fine

low iq if u think 6'0 or 6'2 makes a difference between having a gf and not

Dude is like 7 inches taller than me and is complaining JFL

Wow I made the cut and I still see people who height mog me
Inb4 70% warning

I am 6'0.5 - 6'1 with shoes

rejected 700+ times

I am 6'0.5 - 6'1 with shoes

rejected 700+ times
Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Bro stop with the sui fuel wdf

the guys that have girls in my uni are smaller than me significantly, but facemog me to oblivion

in reality you need a mix of height, face, other (frame, hair, etc) to get a girl in this day and age

if you are missing 2 of those, it's over

Bro Just be 8'2" bro its not that hard bro

I'm 6'0 and feel like manlet in Germany

A foid’s boyfriends height is social status for her. They compete amongst each other for who can get the tallest best lookgin boyfriend, but usually just being tall is enough. Men are just human dildos now. Foids are too far gone. They all belong to instagram now.. it’s all about posting pics of her ass next to a tall boyfriend.

you literally can´t have a single flaw or you are garbage to ALL women.

I’m 5’10 1/2 in boots, I’m convinced if I go over to Germany I will be invisible, sorta like a ninja.

there's two guys over 6ft5 in my year, and both of them are incel tier. Complete cope if you think the taller the better. One is built like a pencil with a 6head and pointy chin, the other is obese with 4/10 face.

no point being 6ft5 if you look like blackops2cel

Cope, if I was 5’8 I wouldn’t be here.

I'm 5' 6" just got sick of women treating me like trash.
you literally can´t have a single flaw or you are garbage to ALL women.

do women just enjoy being miserable?

heightpill is overrated
6'2'' stacy i know just got new boyfriend who is 5'6''
she mogs him so hard even facially
yet he finishes hard on her facially

Last edited:
heightpill is overrated
6'2'' stacy i know just got new boyfriend who is 5'8''
she mogs him so hard even facially
yet he finishes hard on her facially

That's just cherrypicking.

What's up with all this bullshit?
The limit for being a manlet gets higher every year,
Soon people will say 6'5 is manlet height.

True. Honestly 6'1 should be the manlet cutoff. As you said, it's unbelievable how inferior I feel next to a taller guy even if I frame and face mog him. Height can be more important than face in some cases.

WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR HEIGHT AT 6FT?

Ngl I'd love to be 6ft5 or 6tf6 but I think anyone 5ft10 or above won't get rejected due to their height, but other reasons like
Personality teheheheehehe
Nigga your 6”3 fuck outta here

Stop complaining if you are over 5'10 faggots.

These, "It's so hard being 6'0 br0, I was height mogged by two people yesterday, it's over for anyone shorter than the top 5% of males" really get on my nerves.
It's the same as a 7 or 8 out of ten guy acting as if he knows what its like to be ugly just because every now and then he sees a gigachad and feels inferior.

Flexing on manlets on an incel site? Shame on you OP.

A foid’s boyfriends height is social status for her. They compete amongst each other for who can get the tallest best lookgin boyfriend, but usually just being tall is enough. Men are just human dildos now. Foids are too far gone. They all belong to instagram now.. it’s all about posting pics of her ass next to a tall boyfriend.
“A walking dildo” is the phrase feminists use.

tbh all you fucks talking about being taller the 5'10" and up pray to the height god and thank him that you are not under that. at least you fit in try being 5'2 man like some on this site...... i cant even imagine but it must be hell.

If you're at least 5'7, you can get hot foids as long as you've got a good face and your shoulder to waist ratio is good. It's wrong to assume that it's over for anyone below 6' and JFL at anyone who believes that meme

kinda pointless to complain about your height, you are 6' tall, try being 5'5.