Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're average or ugly, most social interactions you have will be "bad"

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
from there you can go into /r/theredpill insanity and analyze every single thing you did or have some common sense and realize that if you were good looking, people would react differently

this is assuming you're not doing something crazy like masturbating in public, but most men never do that. most men just act normal and want to fit in.

in the end, all you can do is just let go and realize it's a rigged game that sets you up to fail

I have above average social skills imo. I speaker clearer than the average person I meet, talk about loads of things and am very extrovert in general. ITS OTHER PEOPLE that make me unpopular not me. Everyone needs to realize that social skills don't matter and most people are just apes at the end of the day.

legit if you're ugly theres no reason to be in the presence of other humans

Just read the sidebar bro!

Chad doesn’t need no sidebar.

I have above average social skills imo. I speaker clearer than the average person I meet, talk about loads of things and am very extrovert in general. ITS OTHER PEOPLE that make me unpopular not me. Everyone needs to realize that social skills don't matter and most people are just apes at the end of the day.

Yup, I talk to people all day as well. If being NT got you pussy, I'd have more aids than the entire tranny community.

Indeed, all my interaction are either negative or neutral. I haven't had a positive interaction with anyone in years.

Catfishing is the quickest route to the blackpill. You see how the same exact communication receives different responses based on immutable factors (looks).

It's why the tinder catfishing collages are some of the most-hated content.

Indeed, all my interaction are either negative or neutral. I haven't had a positive interaction with anyone in years.

seeing a good looking guy beat an uglier guy in basketball, good looking guy is liked, "wow good game man"

but if an ugly guy does it, the guy he beat is angry, llmao

gay as fuck but i see this all the time

If you don't have looks, forget it. Even other men will treat you like crap.

Catfishing is the quickest route to the blackpill. You see how the same exact communication receives different responses based on immutable factors (looks).
this is why it was the final nail in th coffin for me when I did it myself

Yep, there were guys I knew that would talk tons and always add stuff to the conversation, but because they were ugly people found them annoying and girls would tell the guys that they are attracted to teehee why do you talk to him he's weird.

This is definitely true for ugly guys it's difficult to make guy friends too and you are generally disrespected and disregarded as insignificant in ALL interactions. Great social skills can offset this effect, that's why there are ugly guys who are popular and well liked. It doesn't really apply to average guys though they aren't benefitted by their looks either.

My Chadlite friend once playfully told a poor little boy who was selling candy on the streets to give him the money he had because he was poorer and needed it more. His girlfriend, one female friend, one male friend and me were present.

Of course everyone (including me) thought that was very distasteful, but everyone remained quiet and didn't comment about it ever again. I imagine if I had been the one to do that comment.