Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you’re autistic, women despise you.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
7943256E 4953 4055 AADA A6D4C61CC692

90E2F227 E78F 435D A9CB B72F3367B114

Like the topic title says, if you’re autistic, women despise you. I made a post on Whisper while drunk last night saying that women despise autistic men, I deleted the post now though because humans of the gender I find attractive were saying some nasty shit about autistic men and finding us autistic men repulsive is bad enough but seeing them actually say how they feel about your kind is just……

There are exceptions but in general, ableism is a female trait, I have even seen autistic women basically say that they hate autistic men.

Last edited:
You´ll always be welcome here bro.

Piperlossus type beat

View attachment 483264

View attachment 483265

Like the topic title says, if you’re autistic, women despise you. I made a post on Whisper while drunk last night saying that women despise autistic men, I deleted the post now though because humans of the gender I find attractive were saying some nasty shit about autistic men and finding Us autistic men repulsive is bad enough but seeing them actually say how they feel about your kind is just……

There are exceptions but in general, ableism is a female trait, I have even seen autistic women basically say that they hate autistic men.
I think that it is true only if the autistic man is completely crippled, if he has a lot of problems with executive functions etc.

Women are wicked, when you're unwanted.. ..when you're strange.. -Jim Morrison

I despise women so I guess we're even

View attachment 483264

View attachment 483265

Like the topic title says, if you’re autistic, women despise you. I made a post on Whisper while drunk last night saying that women despise autistic men, I deleted the post now though because humans of the gender I find attractive were saying some nasty shit about autistic men and finding us autistic men repulsive is bad enough but seeing them actually say how they feel about your kind is just……

Stfu and cuddle naked with some Stacy, you fakecel mogger

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back